AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1847
Roleplay Name : Alisa Kotuyo

Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:40 pm

The first season wen't well.
The second season went better.
The third season, you blew their minds away!

They've now started a new alternation of the show, which will be selling in stores called "Past Love, Present Love: Platinum Edition." Lucien, the director, had thought they should redo it, and make it even better. Jake and Randi are standing watch so it's time for you to enter the mansion, where you will live and be casted. Your journey to become the world's best actor has started and the staff, plus two big fans, are there to welcome you.

"Welcome!" they all shout. It's now time to work.

Here are some notes to take in concideration.

• Kiyo(BloodxXxDark)'s character, Lucien, is the top 'dog' of the set. What he says, goes. Respect the director or he'll kick you outside the mansion and you'll be killed, or severly injured, by the fans.
  • Episodes will go as you want it to. There will be as many posts in an episode as it takes. Either the director or me will decide when to end an episode for the actors to have a rest to review the script and have their own free time.
  • Mentioned in the rules, characters are allowd to have romances. Not mentioned, romances can bloom from actor to stage hand, actor to fan, and stage hand to fan.
  • Fights and dramatic scenes are allowed. If the event relates to things such as fires, earthquakes, disasters, please run it by me.

Now have fun being an actor~

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:12 pm

Hikari looked at the large building and widely smiled. It was time to start his life as an actor. Hikari loved it, the smell of it, the sight of it and all. He walked up the steps and into the building. It was huge. He smiled as he found a room and placed his stuff into it. A Large change of clothes, a brush and so on. But he wasn’t allowed to leave the place at all which kind of sucked a lot. He still was happy about being there. Life as good and he respected that. He fell back onto the bed, he had to add his personal belongings to it.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:23 pm

Maloney pushed her bangs back and took in a deep breath of air. This was it, this was the first day of the rest of her life. This was still so unbelievable. She was going to be a star, going to act with real actors, going to become one of them. Maloney shivered. "Here goes everything." she mumbled picking up her suitcase and proceeded inside. Outside, the mansion was huge. Inside, it was even larger. Maloney caught her breath and looked around, the building was absolutely beautiful. And there were people RIGHT THERE to greet her. It all seemed like a bit much, but it was the life of a star. Wait, I can't be dazzled now. She thought shaking her head. I don't want to look like an idiot.

Last edited by afsangel on Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BloodxXxDark
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
BloodxXxDark

Female Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:32 pm

With a thump and a thud, Lucien quickly wrapped a scarf around his neck and launched himself at the winding staircase's railing. He went sliding down on his behind, the wooshing sound flooding the hallays. He jumped off the railing and began bounding towards the front door, a large grin plastered on his face. Then, he stopped just before the entrance hallway and straitened himself out, fixing his hair, beret and coat. He began to walk slowly and contently toward the entrance- then at the sight of his actors and actresses, he couldn;t help but let out a squee and bound his way towrd them, giving each a large bear hug and kisses on each cheek. He was french, you know.
Back to top Go down
http://surrealdreaming.forumotion.net
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:40 pm

Alex greeted Lucien as the director came bounding towards the cast. "Good to see you to Lucien." Alex said cheerfully as he was swept up in a hug. "I am ready for this season!" He said excitedly as he made his way past the eager director. He waved hello to the other actors and made his way up the stairs. Ah, the good life he thought to himself. Acting saved his mother from cancer and has given him a job he can truly love, his suitcase rattled slightly from the board games and laptop he had in there, he began to hum "Pretty Women" from Sweeney Todd. It was his mother's favorite song and it made him smile because he knew his mother and sister were happy for him. He made his way into an open room and set his stuff down and whispered "I'm home." Sure he wouldn't be able to leave, but that's what the computer was for.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:33 pm

This mansion was huge! Lianna stared in awe, Jay beside her. From being in many scenes, they had grown close, almost like siblings to their surprise. Seeing as their characters were siblings, it added something.

"This is so cool!" Lianna squeeled. She had never been in such a big place. The actors had always taken residence either in their house or in a motel, never a whole mansion to themselves!

"Hey, Lucien," Jay said, making sure he didn't 'french rape' him. "Cool place." he added at that. Lianna chuckled.

"Welcome, actors!" yelled someone from the top of the stairs, trying to get everyone's attention, even if they were in their rooms(Which are really big, just so you know). "I'm Lucid and am a big fan! Don't worry, me and Jenny won't hurt you like anyone else. We are here to help you. If you ever need anything, you can come to us. Your newest bodyguards are outside, guarding the entrances to the mansion. Jake Laverne and Randi Cardigan. Don't get them confused with fans. They dress the way they are to blend in. There should be pictures of the people you can trust in your rooms. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

Female Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:08 am

Sammi looked at the actors and actresses around her, feeling a little lonely. "I should stop listening to my agent" She didn't want to do this, but her agent said it was good for publicity. She took out her PDA and looked at her schedule,"After I get comfortable, I'll head down to the gym and workout." Sammi was always staying on schedule it was a habit she got from her parents.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:48 am

Amber looked around the whole mansion. Beautiful as ever. Her blue eyes scanned the area, there were lots of actors for this season and probably the fans were squealing. She walked up the railed and waved at Lucien. "Hey Lucien!" She chirped. Soon there were two people who were fans but just said they were their bodyguards. Good, because she just got her hair done.

There were actors/actresses she reconized and living in the mansion again was really great to get out of her small house. Well it was a mansion but not bigger than this!

AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Youtube~Formspring~Fanfiction
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:39 am

"Welcome, Candice." Jay teased. Amber had been on the set before but Candice was a new character so, this would take some getting used to, and for the both of them at that. Their characters were intended to eachother and Jay had never acted in romance scenes.

"This place is so big!" Lianna squeaked again. She was still in so much shock. After becoming discovered and famous, being almost killed, and relieved to be brought to such a huge house, it was amazing. It was a shame that no family members were allowed, that she knew.

[What the hec, why was I calling Jay Ace?!]

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:18 am

Sammi greeted Lucien with a kind smile. “It is good to see you again.” She noticed some new people and chose to ignore them. “I should find my room,but mansions like these are mazes.” Sammi looked for someone to help her. She was feeling uncomfortable since an obsessed fan almost attacked her a week ago. “I need to find a better disguise.” Sammi said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

Male Number of posts : 265
Roleplay Name : Robert Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:26 am

"Heh, bodyguards." Robert jested as he walked in through the door. His arms were crossed over his chest as the door closed behind him. "Anyone trying to come after me will be the ones needing protection." he calmly stated before taking a calm look around the place.

It was huge and beautiful, unlike any place he had ever lived before. Still though, he never let any appearance of shock or awe come to his face. He looked over to Sammi as she made her comment about the gym. After a rather rough ride through town on his Harley, a nice hard workout was just what the doctor ordered. "I think I'll join you at the gym once I get my stuff put away. I could use a relaxing workout after that nightmare-like traffic." he spoke in a calm tone of voice, his cold eyes returning to look at the mansion itself.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:34 am

After setting up his laptop, books and games away Alex made his way to the grand staircase. "Hello one and all!" He said cheerfully and waved down to everyone. He grinned and made his way down the stairs and began to explore the immense mansion, he was still awe struck at the majesty of the mansion. Alex extremely excited to start the new season of Past Love, Present Love. He pulled out a book and began to read as he walked.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:59 am

Sammi put everything in her room, and looked at her phone. She had three missed calls all from her mom, and few mean texts from her sister. "It's time to meet everyone." Being a new character, Sammi had alot to think about and had alot to wonder about too. "Hopefully, I can stop by the gym, before we start filming." She walked downstairs and decided now would be the best time to meet new people. "I'll start with the newbies." Sammi walked toward someone.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:33 pm

As Alex found a place to sit down near one of the windows, his book in his lap he continued to read. He looked up as Sammi walked by, "Hello." He said cheerfully, "My name is Alex, I am new actor to the show. I will be playing Danny Landmann." He tucked his book away into his sweatshirt pocket, "Are you one of the new actors too?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
BloodxXxDark
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
BloodxXxDark

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:40 pm

Lucien beamed at all of his actors and actresses. They were like his little peices of perfection. He walked around, making sure to greet everyone with kisses on each cheek and a large hug, askin them how they had been or what was knew in life. Not that he cared, really. He really only cared about himself and whether or not the actors would be able to preform their best in his show. " Did you all 'ave a good trip getting 'ere?" he asked with a sly chuckle. " non rabid fans to get you busy?"
At that moment, a tiny figure came through the door- looking frantic and worried, a shy expression on her face. " I-I'm sorry I'm late!" She squeaked in a quiet voice. It was Shale, shy and as quiet as allways. Lucien chuckled and patted her on the shoulder. "ahhh, Shale, you are late." He said with a chuckle - knowing it would stress her out. She covered her face ad nodded. "I-I'm so sorry...I..I didn't mean to.." She trailed off, her face turning a bit pink.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:35 pm

Maloney quietly listened and watched as actors and actresses great eachother. Most of them--with the exception of a few--were all familiar faces. The director, being French and very eccentric, ran up and hugged and kissed everyone, including her. Maloney couldn't help but smile, this place felt so much like home. I'll get acquainted with everyone later. She thought. For now, I'll head for my room and unpack. Maloney lifted up her suitcase and headed upstairs, humming as she did so.

Last edited by afsangel on Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:06 am

Sammi smiled at Alex, “I am Sammi, and yes, I am a new actress here.” Sammi looked at the director,she was still trying to get over the fact he kissed her cheek. She rolled her eyes and looked at Alex.“I play as Raina Lovely,she seems to be a witch” Sammi played many roles,most were in romances or dramas. She always played as a villian or mean girl, it made her fans mad. Sammi looked her cell phone, it said one new text message from her sister. Sammi knew it was just an insult,but replied back for fun.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:14 am

Amber turned her eyes to Jay and stuck her tongue out. Being her childish ways was probably her hobby. She skipped around the mansion and soon found her room. She opened the door and spun around it. As the bodyguards said there were pictures of people the actors/actresses can trust. She happily unpacked her things. Trinkets, classy/ sophiscated clothes that her parents loved to see her wear, usual things.

[Sorry for poor post ;n;]

Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:19 am

Alex nodded as he listened, "Yeah I will be playing Danny, the boy head over heels for Rina." He said with a grin, "This is going to be a fun role to play, I have always enjoyed this show and hope to do it well." His phone vibrated and pulled it out, he received a message from his sister asking if he made it ok. He replied to her, then checked the shows site on his phone. He always enjoyed the popularity he received home for his acting, but this was a completely new level for him. "So are you excited for this season?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:32 pm

Once Maloney finished unpacking, she stepped back and looked pleasently at her room, same as always, but with a little something changed here and there. The best part about being a star and having your own room was being able to decorate it any way you wanted. Maloney's room was simple, a little girly, but fun. Still, it always seemed to be so much compared to her old home. Maloney felt a familiar rush of guilt hit her stomach. She always felt guilty for leaving her family like it was--poor, over crowded, and her brother must be worried sick. No, he was worried sick. Of course, he could have known her location if he watched Past Love, Present Love. Though, George was never in to that kind of thing, he barley watched TV.

"Alright, no use getting worked up about it."She said pep talking to herself. "After all, there's always a tomorrow." With that little reassurance, Maloney headed back downstairs and gave everyone a quick hello. "Hi everyone! Good to see you again! If anyone needs me, I'll be in the music room downstairs." Without waiting for an answer, Maloney headed to the downstairs music room. If it was still there, that is. This place was always getting new improvements and stuff, who knew how many music rooms there were.
Maloney went down the usual hallway to the familiar large wooden door and entered inside, flipping the lightswitch on as she did so.
The downstairs music room was a very large marble-floored room with large pillars supporting the ceiling--something you might see in a fancy theater or something-- and pretty good acoustics. However, other then the beautiful shiny black baby grand, the room was otherwise empty.

Maloney sat down at the piano bench and hit a middle C, humming it as she did. Then, she slowly went up the scale, humming turning into "Ah's" and then into "OO's." Other then being able to play basic notes, Maloney really couldn't play the piano. She had often come down here when she had free time to try and learn, but Maloney was never much of a self-teacher and ended up only figuring a few things out. Striking a pitch, Maloney opened her mouth and began to sing, something she did often to either distress or calm herself down. Well, that and she enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

Female Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:21 am

Macie skipped around in circles, she was very excited. "Yay! A really big mansion to live in!" She looked at everyone around her, she was the only kid. "I hope they don't baby me! I am a princess after all!" Macie flipped her long hair, she was very spoiled mostly due to her mother. Macie sat down a big comfy couch and sighed. "I can't wait to show my cuteness on tv!" She said bouncing up and down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
BloodxXxDark
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
BloodxXxDark

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Lucien smiled a bit and clapped his hands. "Just so you all 'ave 'eard," He began, beggining to walk around. He presed a button on what looked like a telecom and begn to speak into it- his voice echoing through all of the mansion. "Once you 'ave all unpacked your things and 'ave 'ad a meal, we shall begin filming ze next episode. So I would suggest that all of you get ze news out of your system and begin prepring." he instructed. He smiled once more, adjusting his hat as he watched Shale stumble her way up the stairs, along with the other actors doing their own thing.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:11 pm

Sammi walked to her room and began unpacking her things, pictures, books, a few trinkets and charms. Obviously she had no pictures from home. Sammi laid on her bed, after placing her own sheets on it of course. "Ugh. I didn't get a chance to workout today." She looked at her PDA, the next thing was to get her hair done. "Hopefully this filiming goes by quickly, so I can finish everything on my schedule." Sammi picked up this habit from her dad, always trying to finish a schedule in a day. "I wonder if I should call my mom." Sammi grabbed her cell phone,ignoring the texts from her sister and called her mom. "Hello?" Sammi smiled,"Hey mom. Just wanted to say I got her safely and we are going to be filming the episode soon." Her mom sounded tired,"Good. I can't wait to see it on tv! Your sister wants to talk to you." Sammi hanged up when she said this. "Always has to ruin a good moment." She sighed and walked out of her home.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:33 pm

Hikari walked down the stairs and smiles as he sees his fellow cast mates. Hikari smiles as he walks up and bows politely. His red hair lightly hangs over his face, he laughs to himself. He didn’t know why he was laughing he just was. Hikari walked up to a few people and smiled. He wondered if they would be a little angry were he got the main part. He smiled and spoke, “Hello, Im Hikari. I’ll be playing Matthew” He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:39 pm

Cassidy listend to the director. Well she was hungry, she hadn't eaten yet. She saw a few more cast members and one introduced themselves. "I'm Amber, I'm playing as Candice Ace~" She said in a sing song tone. That was meant for everyone else too. Get the world to know her, well her cast emmbers atleast the ones who she'll be acting with. She didn't want a main part and she was fairly glad with her role.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] Empty

Back to top Go down

Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next