Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]

Go down 
+5
Arwan
BloodxXxDark
afsangel
Allen
AlisaElric0150
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

Female Number of posts : 156

Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Macie saw all of the grown-ups introducing themselves and ran up to the group. "My name is Macie! And I will be playing as Lili Johnson!" She smiled and twirled around,"I might be young,but I know alot about acting so don't treat like a little kid." Macie said in her most serious voice,that didn't stop anyone from admiring how adorable she was. "This is going to be alot than I thought." Macie mumbled sadly.
Back to top Go down
BloodxXxDark
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
BloodxXxDark

Female Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:29 pm

Shale went up to the room she was given and began placing her things away in their proper place. She fixed her hir and put on her favourite hat - her Panda hat, with a sweater. She began shyly and slowly making her way back downstairs. When she reached the entrance hall, many more people had gathered there,causing her to be a bit anxious. She was shy, and despite being on the cast for so long, hadn't had the chance to get to know very many people,as sh was so introverted.
Lucien continued to beam, strutting around as he normaly did. He went over to Hikari. He smiled to him. "'ello, 'ikari." He said, shaking his hand quite firmly and politely. "It iz good to see you ,once more."
Back to top Go down
http://surrealdreaming.forumotion.net
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] - Page 2 Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:50 pm

Maloney paused when she heard the director's voice over the intercom. Just getting here and getting right back to business, same as usual. Maloney sighed, got up, and went back up to the first floor. There were some new cast members this season, though she couldn't remember what the new roles were or who was playing them. Oh well, she'd find out soon enough. Meanwhile, Evan walked down the steps yawning. He had come here about a day or two in advance, and had been basically sleeping the whole time until the intercom had woken him up. "Goodmorning Bonsoir." Evan said coming down the stairs. He had never actually learned French, so he had no idea what he had just said.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

Female Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:17 pm

Sammi stared at the director, she was starting to get annoyed by his french accent. But her agent told her to respect the director. "I hate being the new person." Sammi said sadly, she knew half of the cast were pretty much friends with eachother. She was the newbie who got lucky to get a role. Sammi realized she was starting to agree with her sister's words. "I need to be more positive! I won't let anyone stand in my way of becoming a true idol!" Sammi whispered to her self happily.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:43 pm

Alex made his way back to his room. "Hopefully they won't think of me as a nerd..." he said looking at his collection of magic cards, board games, laptop and anime collection. "Oh well they will just have to deal with it." He said with a grin, but he was nervous. This was his biggest break in his acting career, and he meant to do it well but have fun doing it. He ran his fingers through his hair and smoothed it out and walked back to the foyer.
Back to top Go down
BloodxXxDark
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
BloodxXxDark

Female Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:48 pm

Lucien laughed rather loudly at Evan's attempt at the french language. " I z'ink it would be better if you refrained from speaking french, mon ami." He said to him with a wry smirk as he continued to strut around. Everything was going well- the actors were happy, therefore, the filming that was approaching would go splendidly- and therefore, Lucien was one happy fellow. He looked over to Sammi with a smile. "No need to fret, mon Cheri. Most of ze actors find friendship while the film iz running." He said as he leaned against the wall .
Shale decided to enter the main living room- which was decorated with much regal furniture. It had a high ceiling that flowed from columns, arisen from the floor. She quietly sat herself down on a large, gold and red chesterfeild, and opened up a book.
Back to top Go down
http://surrealdreaming.forumotion.net
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Sammi smiled at the director, doing her best not to show her annoyance with his accent. She noticed alot of the actors introducing themselves to the returning actors. Sammi joined the group and smiled,"I am Sammi Potter. I will be playing the role of Raina Lovely." Sammi said with a shy smile,she did her best impression of being shy and friendly to this unknown group of people.
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

Male Number of posts : 265
Roleplay Name : Robert Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:42 am

"Well, I suppose the gym will have to wait then." Robert spoke in a calm yet cool tone of voice. He then looked over at the director and the cast he would be working with. "Anyways, my name's Robert Krauser. I'm the guy playing the role of Lance Midorini, the immortal shapeshifting elf. Of course, most of that will either be suit changes or CGI, as you can imagine I don't think anyone on this planet has that kind of ability." he jested coldly. Robert's voice may at the time portray him as arrogant, which he certainly was known for being, but he at least managed to get the voice down pat for when he played as Lance.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] - Page 2 Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:17 am

Evan smiled and tousled Sammi's hair. He had done hi research and memorized all the names of the new actors. "Welcome." he said softly. "We're happy to have you here." Evan gave a yawn, then shoved his hands in his pockets and went around greeting other people. New actors, oh how that brought back memories.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:45 am

Sammi fixed her hair and smiled at Evan. “Nice to meet you too.” She said trying not to grit her teeth, Sammi hated when people touched her hair. “So, how long have you guys been on the show?” Sammi only focused on her parts&never got a chance to learn about the other characters.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:53 am

Macie looked at Sammi,she was really pretty. “According to this scrip thingy,I'm the younger sister of the female lead” Macie decided to impress everyone with her ballet skills. “Everyone! Lookie,I can do ballet like an expert!” Macie carefully showed her dancing skills. Being only six years old,she was very showoffy.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:34 pm

[Wait! D8]

Lianna watched as everyone started to gather. It was nice... She never liked crowds but most of these people had familiar faces, while some were new in a way.

Lianna went and patted Macie's head.

"Which means you're my little sister." she said, winking. This was going to be fun. She couldn't wait.

----------------

Jay sat in his room. Everyone was swarming down in the other floors and even though he was more social then some people, he had a shy side to him. It was always there.

"I wonder..." he said to himself.

----------------

"Now everyone, I want you to listen to me." Jake Laverne called in the halls "You must listen or you may be lost. As the director said, we're going to be starting our episodes in a while, at latest tomorrow afternoon. This is how an episode will work.

You will be informed it has started by either our director, Lucien, or oue co-director, Sparkle(Sparkle is to yet be created, and will be run by me because neither Lianna, nor Jay can be the ones comming up with the episodes). They may say some kind of thing they'd like to see like 'a lot of drama' or 'action' or they may say an event that they would like to include. This doesn't mean you are being forced to do so, it just means it's something to add if you're lost. The episode will end once Lucien or Sparkle say as well and once the episode is over, you are free to do as you like. Your scripts have been supplied in the dresser in your room for the first redo episode."
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:33 am

Alex nodded as he listened to what Jake was saying. "Sure that sounds fine to me." He said to no one in particular. He looked over to where Lianna stood and decided he should go and introduce himself to her. He walked up to her, "Hello, my name is Alex and I will be playing Danny." He said cheerfully as he introduced himself to her.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:09 pm

[I'm gonna make dis active again, even if it will just be two people roleplaying! D8< It will keep me from posting Living Dolls... ._.]

Lianna saw someone come up and introduce himself. That was nice. His name was Alex, not to mention played the part of Danny.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lianna playing Rina." she said with a smile. Rina was a bit hard on trusting people but there wouldn't be a point in not trusting her fellow thesbians, not to mention the only people taking residance in the mansion.

-------------

Jay came out of his room and saw Lianna and some other actor, Alex. Smirking, he thought. Time to mess around with Lianna.

"Hello Danny, pleasure to meet you. You better not do anything with my sister." he teased. Seeing as the two characters Rina and Danny were intended, there would probably be some jokes along the way.

-------------

Star looked around. Where was the director? He was probably just fawning over his actors but there was work to be done. Oh, there.

"Lucien, we should get working on the script..." she said, the daytimers and other things over her flustered face.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:04 pm

Macie hissed lightly,she hated being treated like a child. “My script, only has like three lines!” She was being judged again for her youth. “Mommy will not like this. I just know it.” Macie picked up the stuffed rabbit, she was supposed to talk to. “Hello there little one. I can't wait to be your new friend.”

Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:08 pm

"I have no inention of doing anything that can sully your sister or myself." Alex responded cooly, despite a slight blush on his face "She is my intended and I will do anything in my power to keep her safe. I know you care for your sister as much as I do Mark, but you have nothing to worry about with me." He said with a grin. "Pleasure to meet you, Jay I believe my name is Alex." He said offering his hand for a handshake. "As you clearly stated in that lovely improv I will be playing Danny." He said, the grin still playing across his face.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:03 am

Jay grinned and took Alex's hand.

"Pleasure to meet you, Alex." he said. Happy go lucky time... Jay always enjoyed improvs, they were always so fun and... Random sometimes. "And it looks like you already know me." he said, making a more mature face. His character, Mark's, personality was more strict then playfull as he was. It was time to actually play that part, maybe.

------------

Lianna laughed at the two. She enjoyed watching that. Then, her attention went back to the little Macie, her character's little sister.

"There are some lines here too." she pointed out, so the little girl wouldn't be too disappointed. At such a young age though, it was best to start off slowely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]   Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stars In My Eyes [IC Thread]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2