Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Fire In Mineral Town?

Go down 
+5
35bell
Semater
Kritten
Gigglegirlforever
AlisaElric0150
9 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

A Fire In Mineral Town? Empty
PostSubject: A Fire In Mineral Town?   A Fire In Mineral Town? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:53 am

An idea struck the chatbox, because Giggle brought it up(I'm just posting it for her). What about a fire in HD? The people on the chatbox, well toe ones that know about it -coughfourpeoplecough- say yes, which includes me, and it will be an open event so...

So here's the plan. It will be located in Mineral Tow, the Inn. The fire will start, who knows how(We'll just go along with it) but it shall be super dramatic! 8D

It must start in three days! We just wanted to alert you.

Anything you aant me to add, Giggle?
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

Female Number of posts : 148
Roleplay Name : Riss Lucas

PostSubject: Re: A Fire In Mineral Town?   A Fire In Mineral Town? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:02 am

first of all, THANKYOUSOMUCHFORPOSTINGTHISFORME:'D
I will make something for you...

Anyway, I assume that they will be trapped in the inn (for some reason like all the doors were locked or something) otherwise they could probably just walk out and run away, or jump out the window...or something like that...
Or the fire was surrounding the inn...

And if you guys want to mention anything (like a character will come in some sort of odd/special way or something) just post here....i guess...

Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: A Fire In Mineral Town?   A Fire In Mineral Town? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:33 am

Well I had made a fanfiction for this in school(Because I got bored XD) and it stated that Ashton was on the second floor(I was improvising) because he was visiting Riss and the fire started and Riss left her grandmother's locket that had a lot of sentimeltal value so he rushed back in the building to get it and he got trapped so Alisa came around and followed him in somehow and then they were stuck on the second floor and the only options were:

Rush through the fire, down the stairs and risk burns and whatnot.

Or

Go through a hole which was on the second floor's floor which you could land on the counter where you check in at the inn, but risk falling or pieces of the floor collapsing on you.

(By the way, I'm posting that fanfiction soon. X3)
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : A Fire In Mineral Town? Badge

PostSubject: Re: A Fire In Mineral Town?   A Fire In Mineral Town? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:42 pm

I AM SO BEING A PART OF THIS?
I'm sensing a Cody/Gabe alert. :]
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

Male Number of posts : 265
Roleplay Name : Robert Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Fire In Mineral Town?   A Fire In Mineral Town? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:17 pm

I'm going to be a part of this as well.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : A Fire In Mineral Town? Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: A Fire In Mineral Town?   A Fire In Mineral Town? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:12 pm

Michael and Celeste will join C:

Genna has been through enough :'D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: A Fire In Mineral Town?   A Fire In Mineral Town? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:18 pm

Molly: If my sexy michael will be there than I shall go there! I shall go through blistering winds and painfull fires to be with him!

Me: ...

Yah Mollys in X3
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: A Fire In Mineral Town?   A Fire In Mineral Town? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:54 pm

Im in as you could tell from the box last night lol
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Wolfie

Male Number of posts : 49
Roleplay Name : Steven

PostSubject: Re: A Fire In Mineral Town?   A Fire In Mineral Town? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:31 am

Steve will definitely try to be there... Fire is after all the second best thing to play with.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: A Fire In Mineral Town?   A Fire In Mineral Town? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:43 am

This will be fun. And I'm thinking... If I posted this yesterday, then tomorrow? I wish it was starting today.

How will the fire even start, anyways?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Wolfie

Male Number of posts : 49
Roleplay Name : Steven

PostSubject: Re: A Fire In Mineral Town?   A Fire In Mineral Town? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:11 am

So just for clearification: Will this be starting on Saturday or Sunday?
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: A Fire In Mineral Town?   A Fire In Mineral Town? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:39 am

Sunday would be three days after I posted it and our alert is a three day 'ahead of time' warning so... Sunday. It might be Saturday or or Monday to other people though.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : A Fire In Mineral Town? Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: A Fire In Mineral Town?   A Fire In Mineral Town? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:43 am

Amando will gladly join this thing..it sounds interesting! ^^
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A Fire In Mineral Town?   A Fire In Mineral Town? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:52 pm

AlisaElric0150 wrote:
This will be fun. And I'm thinking... If I posted this yesterday, then tomorrow? I wish it was starting today.

How will the fire even start, anyways?

Since it is summer it could just start because of high temperatures. I've been in a fire before because California has a lot of fires in the summer. Not just some random kid dropping a match and boomn theres a fire. But maybe because of high temperatures? It is Summer >_>

But Michael and Celeste will probably just help rescue people C:
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: A Fire In Mineral Town?   A Fire In Mineral Town? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:59 pm

35bell wrote:
Not just some random kid dropping a match and boomn theres a fire. But maybe because of high temperatures? It is Summer >_>

Dropping a match... I have a pond behind the fence from my house and there was a heat wave like seven years ago(If you live in Canada, you might remember it) so the grass around it was brittle. Some kids were playing with fire there, dropped a match, and the whole pond set on fire(And never got caught) so it's possible. XDDD

Yay for Michael the doctor!!!

Hehe, this is just another way for Alisa to almost die. X3
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A Fire In Mineral Town?   A Fire In Mineral Town? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:42 pm

AlisaElric0150 wrote:
35bell wrote:
Not just some random kid dropping a match and boomn theres a fire. But maybe because of high temperatures? It is Summer >_>

Dropping a match... I have a pond behind the fence from my house and there was a heat wave like seven years ago(If you live in Canada, you might remember it) so the grass around it was brittle. Some kids were playing with fire there, dropped a match, and the whole pond set on fire(And never got caught) so it's possible. XDDD

Yay for Michael the doctor!!!

Hehe, this is just another way for Alisa to almost die. X3

I want Celeste to be all like "Sh- I'm trapped D8" Michael will probably be running all over to place and try to find a fire extinguisher :'D.

But LOL at the pond xD. STOP TRYING TO MAKE ALISA DIE. You really can't die in fires unless you breathe in too much smoke, get burned to death, and sent to the emergency room to treat 3rd degree burns. xD
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: A Fire In Mineral Town?   A Fire In Mineral Town? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:54 pm

35bell wrote:
You really can't die in fires unless you breathe in too much smoke, get burned to death, and sent to the emergency room to treat 3rd degree burns. xD

She's going to have a third degree burn all up her one arm, I decided. X3 Alisa's not going to die for a LONG time. XD
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Fire In Mineral Town?   A Fire In Mineral Town? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:12 am

Cody will be in hero mode going, "ALISA AND CELESTE I'LL SAVE YOU." xD
Mmmmm... Cody could be visiting Celeste before the fire. :]
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: A Fire In Mineral Town?   A Fire In Mineral Town? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:35 am

=A= *headdesk* XDDDD

And I guess Alisa would be visiting Amando or something... X3
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A Fire In Mineral Town?   A Fire In Mineral Town? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:57 am

12kittycat1214 wrote:
Cody will be in hero mode going, "ALISA AND CELESTE I'LL SAVE YOU." xD
Mmmmm... Cody could be visiting Celeste before the fire. :]

8D

Sure~
BUT SINCE CELESTE LIVES IN THE MINERAL TOWN INN, I let her move to the forget me not valley inn 8D Poor Celeste, have to walk through the path to Mineral town just to get to work :'D

Michael will probably just pick Molly up the second the fire starts and run outside to safety :'D
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Fire In Mineral Town?   A Fire In Mineral Town? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:05 am

WAIT A SEC. IT'S TAKING PLACE IN DA VALLEY?

Celeste could be visiting Cody then. xD
He'd be the kind of person to invite her and she doesn't seem to be the kind of person to allow a guy in her room... alone. While Cody would be, "I don't see any problem in it."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A Fire In Mineral Town?   A Fire In Mineral Town? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:15 am

12kittycat1214 wrote:
WAIT A SEC. IT'S TAKING PLACE IN DA VALLEY?

Celeste could be visiting Cody then. xD
He'd be the kind of person to invite her and she doesn't seem to be the kind of person to allow a guy in her room... alone. While Cody would be, "I don't see any problem in it."

NO NO ITS MINERAL TOWN SILLY
i was just saying that after the Inn burns down in Mineral town shell have to move to forget me not
AND SHE'LL SEE CODY MOAR
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : A Fire In Mineral Town? Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: A Fire In Mineral Town?   A Fire In Mineral Town? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:36 am

since this event is gonna happen in Mineral Town..I think Amando and Roan will be caught in the fire. XD
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Fire In Mineral Town?   A Fire In Mineral Town? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:11 pm

Could Cody get out right away and then come back in to save Celeste? :]
It could be like...

Cody: I'm going to go downstairs to get some tea quickly from Ruby--make yourself feel at home, even though it's a tad messy. (Which it isn't too bad. He just needs to finish unpacking, cause he's lazy when it comes to that. xD)
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: A Fire In Mineral Town?   A Fire In Mineral Town? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:48 pm

Sorry Giggle, I had to do it! XD

http://www.harvestdreams.net/t4382-summer-fires-disaster-open-thread#69633

Posted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fire In Mineral Town?   A Fire In Mineral Town? Empty

Back to top Go down

A Fire In Mineral Town?
Page 1 of 1