Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diamond Chronicles (IC)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

Female Number of posts : 156

Diamond Chronicles (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Diamond Chronicles (IC)   Diamond Chronicles (IC) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:43 pm

Manna ran through the forest, her comrades by her side. She was breathing heavily and fell to the ground. "Get up! We must keep moving!" One of her comrades yelled to her and helped her up. They were just resting, when they caught sight of a helicopter from the Diamond Organization. They were runaways,marked for death if they resist capture. "Why did it come to this?" Manna thought as she ran with her comrades.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Chronicles (IC)   Diamond Chronicles (IC) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:24 pm

"Visual on them confirmed." Richard heard through his earphone, "Copy that, I am near them myself." He replied calmly. "Heh heh, good. Well good luck to you King." Came the reply, as Richard began to move through the forest hunting the runaways. He really had nothing against them, but the rival organization he had full hatred for. He kept one of his pistols out and a hand on his sword as he moved stealthily closer to them. They didn't know what was coming at them and he grinned as he hunted. "Gotta love the simple things in life." He heard voices about ahead of him, about a little under a quarter of a mile.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

Female Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Chronicles (IC)   Diamond Chronicles (IC) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:33 pm

Charmie could hear the thoughts all around her. “Hurry! In here!” The group ran into a nearby house,it blocked off their sensors. Charmie looked out the window,“Stay quiet and they shouldn't see us.” The group had gotten tired of running,but needed to keep moving.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Chronicles (IC)   Diamond Chronicles (IC) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:39 pm

Chase looked up at the first sight of light he had seen in his entire life. He quickly ran through the forest on his own path away from the others as he was interested in the world. He picked at the leaves and felt the hard dirt on his shoes. he then quickly ran towards the house hearing the men in the distance. He enter and un shealthed his blade pricking his thumb so the blood went down it.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

Female Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Chronicles (IC)   Diamond Chronicles (IC) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:55 pm

Manna sighed, when she realized the helicopter had lost them. “We are missing a person.” She heard Charmie whisper. They slowly opened the door and saw two hunters. The men ran toward them, ready to strike. Manna let out a soprano opera note,soundwaves stunned the men. Two of their comrades finished them. “I hate using my voice for hurting others”
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Chronicles (IC)   Diamond Chronicles (IC) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:41 am

"But I don't Singer." Richard said, and kicked open the door from behind them. He tossed a flash grenade in front of him, and whipped a pair of ear plugs out and whpped them into his ears and shielded his eyes as the grenade went off. A wave of deafining sound and brilliant erupted from the grendade. He pulled out his second pistol and pointed it at Manna and Charmie, he kept an eye out for the others. "Manna the Singer and Charmie the Reader, please don't resist. If you open your mouth I will shoot," he warned Manna, "and nothing from you Reader. Now were is the Wolf boy?" He asked as he observed the room.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Chronicles (IC)   Diamond Chronicles (IC) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Chase was stunned as the door flew open and flash went in. His superior senses made that very ineffective. Chase raised his blade and sliced the gun. His eyes glowed gold as he had his sword resting around the man’s neck slowly starting to degenerate it. “Ill cut you……… “ He said as he put pressure onto his neck and turning to the girls. “Ill let you run because I don’t want to hurt you.” He said into the mans ear.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Chronicles (IC)   Diamond Chronicles (IC) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:17 pm

"Now where would the fun be in that, Wolf" Richard asked casually as he dropped the sliced gun. In a fluid motion he shot two warning shots at the girls, took his right arm and gave Chase an uppercut to the stomach. This gave him enough room to push away from the sword, and back away from it his neck a little raw. He grinned and pulled out his own sword and held it casually in his hand. "I don't want to hurt you either, but it looks like it might come to that." He said and held a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Chronicles (IC)   Diamond Chronicles (IC) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Chase was shoved back along with a punch to the stomach. He quickly retailed and cut the bullets before they could reach the girls. Chase quickly ran up to the man and clashed swords with him. His sword slowly started to degenerate the man’s blade. “I won’t let you hurt them!” He slide stepped around the man putting his blade vertically against his spin.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Chronicles (IC)   Diamond Chronicles (IC) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:29 pm

As Chase sidestepped around his back, he fired twice more at the girls. Then as he felt the blade near his back he took the advantage and spun around, he had his elbow raised at head level with Chase. He felt a satisfying crunch as his elbow connected with Chase's cheek bone, he watched as Chase spun away. He then bolted to the door and dropped another flash grenade inside the room, "I'll let you kids go this time." He said and sprinted from the house. As he ran from the house he eyed the sky, "There." he said and noticed the helicopter drop a rope. He shimmied his way up the rope to the helicopter, and as it flew away he opened the hatch. From the inside hatch he pulled out a sniper rifle and took aim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Chronicles (IC)   Diamond Chronicles (IC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Diamond Chronicles (IC)
Page 1 of 1