Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alisa, Ashton, and Rina [Events and thoughts on characters]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

Alisa, Ashton, and Rina [Events and thoughts on characters] Empty
PostSubject: Alisa, Ashton, and Rina [Events and thoughts on characters]   Alisa, Ashton, and Rina [Events and thoughts on characters] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:33 am

The Characters

Alisa Kotuyo [Single(Technically speaking but she's not... Amando and I already started discussing the blue feather.]
A sweet twenty year old who was previously abused in an orphanage. She had run away when and ended up raising her brother on her own, scared but eager to meet new people. She is currently is very close to Amando. She has a love for music and nature, but depending on the person, she can be very hard to show her true self to. She's very smart, taking the honor roll in each school grade.

Because of an accident, Alisa has a small sign of brain damage, which is said to cover over, and now sufferes memory loss. She doesn't forget names but faces and things she learns can become blurs now.

Ashton Kotuyo [Single]
An abandon boy, who was found and raised by Alisa. He is now fourteen and loves music and nature like his sister, so much so it's erie. He is very smart, following Alisa's habbit of honor roles and is very kind, but can be shy and stubborn. Though he's an easy person to befriend, because of loyalty and kindness, finding love in his heart can be tricky. He doesn't believe in love, thinking his sister is just being foolish.

Ashton is strict when if comes to someone's health or feelings, therefor if someone's hurt(Emotionally or physically), he'll take action if possible.

Rina Alwin [Single]
Rina is a sweet seventeen year old who lived in a poor household. As she walked through her favourite place, she fell in the stream and almost died. Her saviour(Who is Cody), a mysterious boy, had rescued her from her death. Rina instantly fell in love with the boy but once she left, the trauma of almost drowning surpressed her memory. She forgot everything about her, and wandered away to Mineral Town, not knowing who she even was.

Rina can't remember even remember things like her family, and her saviour's name and face. Even so, she's a cute girl who thinks she can only love that boy. She will also take lodging in Alisa's house, as well as work as a vocal teacher.

Heart Events

Alisa, Ashton, and Rina [Events and thoughts on characters] 369619
Rina, right from the start, will lie about her past, saying she grew up well.
Alisa, Ashton, and Rina [Events and thoughts on characters] 830915
Alisa, Ashton, and Rina [Events and thoughts on characters] 708995
Alisa confesses she was an orphan and is deeply scared because of it. She will also mention her memory loss problem.
Ash will mention how he was abandon and wishes for people's happiness.
Alisa, Ashton, and Rina [Events and thoughts on characters] 19513
Rina will think you two are close enough and confess that she had almost drowned and is in love with her saviour(If they haven't met already and talked about it).
Alisa, Ashton, and Rina [Events and thoughts on characters] 531183
Ashton will be in a bad mood and say he regrets becoming so close to the character, rejecting his thoughs.
Alisa, Ashton, and Rina [Events and thoughts on characters] 30294
Alisa will really open up to you, saying what she really knows, as well as asks what you think about her.
Rina will say that she is no longer in love with her saviour(If they haven't met already and talked about it) because she is in love with someone else.
Alisa, Ashton, and Rina [Events and thoughts on characters] 962522
Ashton will apologize for his crude and childish behaviour, still not understanding why he was so upset about his actions.
Alisa, Ashton, and Rina [Events and thoughts on characters] 748981
Alisa truely understands what love really is and is glad. She will leave for a season to think things over but comes back, ready to tell you how she feels.

Friendship Events

Rina will mention that she is afraid of water but won't throw in detail.
Ashton says he isn't comfortable being as smart as he is and wishes he was a normal kid.
Alisa will admit that she wants to take a dancing(ballet) class.
Alisa reveals her ability to sing, brave enough to do so.
Ash will compliments Alisa's strength and reveals that she is the one who raised him.
Rina will fall and twist her ankle, asking for some help.
Ashton will fall into a stage of depression, unintentionally requesting for help.
Alisa will ask if she's really qualified to be the character's friend/love interest, no self confidence at the moment.
Rina will be sleepwalking on a beach, almost going to drown herself but wakes up when her foot hits the water.

Events Towards Eachother[This is if someone has that heart rate with the character, then I'd like to do an event like this with that person~ 8D]

Alisa will question character's relation with her brother.
Rina will think about Alisa's kindness and will question how she ended up in Forget Me Not.
Alisa will worry about Ashton's relation with character, and make a small prayer for his happiness.
Rina would have had a fight with Ashton and will be wondering how to make it up to him.
Ashton will become fierce, and maybe angry, about his sister's relation. He will demand to meet this person for approval.
Ashton will wonder how Alisa became so close to the character.

Thoughts on characters

Amando Soledad:
I like Amando. He's really sweet and we're so close. I wish we saw eachother more often. Because he lives in a different town, and we're both busy, I don't see him that much. I enjoy spending time with him though.
I still don't like him but I'll put up with him for Alisa.

Caris Lynn LaTona:
I've heard about her from Ashton, as well as she was there during the fire. She seems to be quite the character, as well as very thoughtfull.
Ashton: ...?

Cody Hanes:
I like Cody. We don't know eachother but I find it really cool that he's in the military. I hope we can become great friends. One day, he might have to return to the military base and goodbyes are never easy, but I'll always hope for his success.
I never really met him but he was there during the fire, trying to help my sister. That puts him on my good side. The tags around his neck... Did those mean he was in the miliraty? Either way, I think he's cool.
He seems so familiar. I can't put my finger on it... I guess he was someone from my past but I have no way of telling. Either way, he seems very nice.

Emily Ribbon:
I feel sorry about everything but I do like Emily. She has a nice feeling that beams around her.

Genna Song/Hill:
Genna is a really nice person. I'm glad she made it out of the accident, safe. I don't know a lot about her though. I'm sure though, we could be great friends. She seems very smart and understanding, which makes me feel safe around her.
She's nice, I guess...

Momoko Ishimanu:
I've never met her, but I hear about ehr a lot from Ashton. Looks like somebody has a crush~ It's so cute!
I haven't seen Momo in a long time but I enjoyed the company we shared for the while she was around... She's nice...

Robert Phoenix:
I haven't known him for a long time but I feel very close to Robert, and sympathise his issue of amnesia. He's very fascinating though and if it wasn't for him during that fire, I would probably be dead by now. I'm greatfull and hope he won't be leaving for some time now.
He's alright... He samed my sister, so there's something good. Apparently, Alisa told be me was a knight of some sort... It's a bit abstract for me but you couldn't get a rapier like that around here without being one. I've never talked to him, personally, but...
He seems really nice and I can't wait for him to move into Forget Me not. Him having amnesia and all, like me though... I have to say, that stood out a lot to me. I have someone to relate now too... I should tell him, anyways.

Seth Suiji:
He seems nice but from what I know, doesn't talk that much... I'd like to get to know him better.
He's okay...

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Fri May 13, 2011 12:16 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Alisa, Ashton, and Rina [Events and thoughts on characters] Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Alisa, Ashton, and Rina [Events and thoughts on characters]   Alisa, Ashton, and Rina [Events and thoughts on characters] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:54 am

Caris will be on that list soon (heheheheheheheheheh)

I'd like Alisa and Caris to be FRIENDZIEZ too :-P
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Alisa, Ashton, and Rina [Events and thoughts on characters]   Alisa, Ashton, and Rina [Events and thoughts on characters] EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:38 am

Okay, sure Afs. X3

I added Rina too! 8D
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Alisa, Ashton, and Rina [Events and thoughts on characters] Badge

PostSubject: Re: Alisa, Ashton, and Rina [Events and thoughts on characters]   Alisa, Ashton, and Rina [Events and thoughts on characters] EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:55 am

Yeah, Cody can be the boy that saved her when she was younger. :]
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Alisa, Ashton, and Rina [Events and thoughts on characters]   Alisa, Ashton, and Rina [Events and thoughts on characters] EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:04 am

Yay, thank you Kitty! 8D

-----

Whee, updates. XDDD I just added some more people and changed some thoughts around.

I think this is going to be updated regularily now.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Alisa, Ashton, and Rina [Events and thoughts on characters]   Alisa, Ashton, and Rina [Events and thoughts on characters] EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Omg I love this Ali~ I wish i could do this. can I qoute tis and use it? Of course youll have credit and ill change some stuff. Jaron and my new chara in the mking shold befriend these peoples >D
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Alisa, Ashton, and Rina [Events and thoughts on characters]   Alisa, Ashton, and Rina [Events and thoughts on characters] EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:09 am

Allen wrote:
Omg I love this Ali~ I wish i could do this. can I qoute tis and use it? Of course youll have credit and ill change some stuff. Jaron and my new chara in the mking shold befriend these peoples >D

Yeah, sure, go ahead. You don't need to credit me though. I took the main thing from, I think it was Bellala that started it... Maybe Kitty or Ballad. The things I added were the thoughts and events towards eachother. Semater did events towards thing without credit so go ahead. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alisa, Ashton, and Rina [Events and thoughts on characters]   Alisa, Ashton, and Rina [Events and thoughts on characters] Empty

Back to top Go down

Alisa, Ashton, and Rina [Events and thoughts on characters]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: RP Discussion :: Roleplay Search - Group Plots-
Jump to: