Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eric Rider

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Eric Rider Afsangelaward-4

Eric Rider Empty
PostSubject: Eric Rider   Eric Rider EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:09 pm

Eric Rider Howl
“It’s nice to meet you, Allow me introduce myself."

Full Name: Eric Rider
Nicknames: none
Birthday: Winter 14

Appearance:

- Height: 6’5
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair: Long, Black (though he likes to dye it sometimes)
- Clothing: Eric likes to wear baggy and comfortable clothing.
- Picture:

Spoiler:

“Why not tell you about myself?”

Biography:
Eric grew up with his mother and father in the city where his parents owned a teashop and bakery. Eric grew up happy and content there, and even found out he had a knack for something—acting. When he was only three, Eric was scouted by a talent agent and became a marvelous child actor for the next three years of his life. However, fame and glory don’t always last for the young and innocent. Since Eric had been away working a movie, he had no idea his mother had become pregnant, so when he got the phone call, he was given permission to go see his mother. However, before he left that night, Eric was in a terrible accident that caused him his right eye. Eric was immediately sent to the hospital where he spent the next few weeks recovering. After he was got out the hospital, Eric was more eager then ever to get back to the acting world, but the acting world wasn’t so kind. After his accident, Eric started loosing his popularity until finally he quit acting all together. After that, things seemed to gradually go back to normal. Eric spent his time helping his mother take care of his darling baby sister, who they named Emmy, and his new dog Wolf, who was named for his wolf-decent. But tragedy struck the family once more when one-year-old Emmy was kidnapped from their house. Both Eric’s mother and father had been out celebrating their anniversary at the time, and they had left their responsible son to look after Emmy while they were gone (the neighbors would check on them every so often). But after Eric hand put Emmy to bed, someone broke into the house and took Emmy. Eric witnessed this and the person who stole her, but he was too shocked and frightened to do anything and therefore couldn’t remember much afterwards. When asked by the police to describe the person, he could only recall she was a woman. After that, the Riders and the police looked everywhere for Emmy, but after three long years of searching, they ultimately gave up.

Family:

Janet Rider- Eric’s mother, she runs a tea and bakery shop. Although she tries to be cheerful and happy, Janet has never been the same since the disappearance of her little girl. She still speaks to Eric, but he has a feeling she blames him for the disappearance of Caitlin

Steven Rider- Eric’s father, he run the tea and bakery shop with his wife. He got over loosing his child better then his wife did.

Emmy Faith Rider- She was kidnapped when she was a baby. Both the police and her parents gave up looking for her along time ago, but Eric still has hope of finding her.

Character Personality Pros: Eric is a funny, quirky, and easygoing type of guy. He enjoys meeting new people and always seems fascinated by some little thing most people wouldn’t question. Eric also tends to enjoy life a lot, always wanting to live everyday to its fullest. However, his idea of “living everyday to its fullest” is more like, “lets see what kind of life-threatening danger I can get into.” Eric is also what some people might consider “strange” in the sense that he’s very comfortable in his skin and not afraid to be himself, therefore he doesn’t care if he looks stupid or not. Eric is also a very good listener and cares deeply for those he is close to, often taking risks for them when they are in trouble or putting them in front of himself. Although Eric is mostly “out in the clouds,” he can very serious as well, often calmly having conversations with people that could normally spark debate. He is also very charismatic and can easily charm people.

Character Personality Flaws: Eric suffers from mild PTSD, which he became diagnosed with after he witnessed his sister getting kidnapped. Random things can trigger this, but mostly things that remind him of that night. However, whenever it kicks in he just screams like a girl, causing most people to question his sanity. However, there are rare cases when it hits him extra bad and he just totally breaks down. Likewise, Eric is very elusive about his past and won’t bring it up to anyone, perhaps even people he trusts. Whenever he wants to avoid a topic, he’ll either change the subject; do something totally weird to get the attention off of that subject, or start speaking in riddles. Eric can also be very rash and often jumps quickly to conclusions. He also isn’t supposed to have sweets (something he really likes) because he tends to get badly sugar-high and go nuts. He is also a scared-y cat and believes in Ghosts. They scare him.

Spoiler:

Sweets
Music
Dogs
Adventure
Life
Romanic Comedies
Chick Flicks (they make him cry XD)
Swimming
Piano
Children
Baby animals
Photography
People

Dislikes:
Ghosts
People who take life for granted
Shots
Pointy Objects
Natural Disasters
Pain
Heavy Metal
Playgrounds
Crowded spaces
Atomic/Nuclear Bomb Threats
Being Dirty

Extra Information: Eric has a tattoo of a butterfly on his upper right arm. He can play both piano and the violin

Harvest World Dream Job: Baker

Last edited by afsangel on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Eric Rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Rider   Eric Rider EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:09 pm

Eric’s Journal:
”Who says a man can’t keep a journal?”

Heart Events:
“I'll love you if you love me. Fair enough?”

Friendship Events:
“Haha, isn't that what friends are for?”

Special Events:
”These events mean the world to me.”

Other Events:

Last edited by afsangel on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Eric Rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Rider   Eric Rider EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:16 pm

“Relationships are so warped these days. That's what makes them so much fun!”

Love Interests:

Heart Sayings:

Eric Rider Thpurple "It's very nice to meet you miss."
Eric Rider Thorange "Oh, it's you again!"
Eric Rider Thblue "Hallo! Perfect day for skydiving!"
Eric Rider Brown "I've never met someone quite like you before."
Eric Rider Thyellow "Wow, I've never been this close to a girl before."
Eric Rider Thblack "I realized something lately....you're kinda cute."
Eric Rider Thwhite "You're the only girl who's ever made me fell.....tingly..."
Eric Rider Thred "Love, huh? Guess it can happen to everyone."

Friendship Sayings:

Eric Rider Thpurple "Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you."
Eric Rider Thorange "You again? Haha!"
Eric Rider Thblue "Perfect day for skydiving!"
Eric Rider Brown "You know, you're pretty darn cool."
Eric Rider Thyellow "Let me show you something incredible! Why? Because I want to, duh!"
Eric Rider Thblack "I'm glad to have met you."
Eric Rider Thwhite "Friendship--something I haven't experienced in a long time."
Eric Rider Thred "Haha, there you are! Of course I was waiting for you, we're best friends!"

Heart Rates:

Eric Rider Thpurple [Everyone]
Eric Rider Thorange
Eric Rider Thblue
Eric Rider Brown
Eric Rider Thyellow
Eric Rider Thblack
Eric Rider Thwhite
Eric Rider Thred

Last edited by afsangel on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Eric Rider Bellnov

Eric Rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Rider   Eric Rider EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:52 am

Sorry for being super late on the acception~!
It looks great~ Accepted~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Sponsored content

Eric Rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Rider   Eric Rider Empty

Back to top Go down

Eric Rider
Page 1 of 1