Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP with M-chan?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HowIRoll
HowIRoll

Female Number of posts : 29
Roleplay Name : Maya Lee

RP with M-chan? Empty
PostSubject: RP with M-chan?   RP with M-chan? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:38 am

Link to Maya's profile
Don't worry, she won't bite much.
A guide to one/some of the towns would be awesome and so would heart/friendship events - she needs partners in crime! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : RP with M-chan? Badge

RP with M-chan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP with M-chan?   RP with M-chan? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:47 pm

She's around Cody's age, so he could meet her. You've got to make the topic though. ;]
Back to top Go down
HowIRoll
HowIRoll

RP with M-chan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP with M-chan?   RP with M-chan? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:46 pm

Fine by me!

You're choosing which type of post then! Heart, friendship or normal - that is the question.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : RP with M-chan? Badge

RP with M-chan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP with M-chan?   RP with M-chan? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:00 pm

Well, he's a boy so it's a heart event then. ;]
Back to top Go down
HowIRoll
HowIRoll

RP with M-chan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP with M-chan?   RP with M-chan? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:00 pm

Child at Heart

There ya go ^_^
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : RP with M-chan? Bellnov

RP with M-chan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP with M-chan?   RP with M-chan? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:45 pm

You can RP with me~ I have three wonderful characters~

Genna Song [Hill]- A happy-go-lucky, bubbly, dumb blonde woman who is happily married and has a daughter named, Grace, and a son named Jeremy. She always has a smile painted on her face wherever she goes. But she has a secret and she never told anyone. She is an orphan, her father died on cancer before she was born and her mother died by giving birth to her. Plus her sister died recently. She tries to hide her sadness, she's very social and hopes to get along with everyone~

Michael Greer- A calm, smart surgeon. Although he gets very worried when a person or his patient gets sick and doesn't pay attention to their health. He also has a secret (YESILOVESECRETS:'D) He blames himself for killing his own "Twin" brother during an operation. Sorry ladies, hes taken :'D BYACRAZYPSYCHOBLONDE. But he'll still do heart events and such C:

Celeste Everdeen- A shy, quiet, and overprotective (of herself) woman. She never trusts a single soul. She was abused in her childhood and now has a has a heart problem so she has a pacemaker. She dreams of becoming a nurse to help other lives. Although she will begin to trust you if you become better friends with her.
SHESSINGLEGENTLEMEN

That is my wonderful selection of characters to RP with~ <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
HowIRoll
HowIRoll

RP with M-chan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP with M-chan?   RP with M-chan? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:07 pm

Looking at the character's descriptions, I'm gonna have to go with Celeste. Her character is - almost - the complete opposite of Maya's which'll be fun >:]

Shall I make a friendship event or would you like to?
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

RP with M-chan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP with M-chan?   RP with M-chan? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:57 pm

Lol its Rin. XD If you are looking for another person to Rp with I am game, its been awhile since I rp'd in the Harvest Universe. Completely up to you though if you want to.
Back to top Go down
HowIRoll
HowIRoll

RP with M-chan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP with M-chan?   RP with M-chan? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:39 pm

Yeah sure! I'm up for RPing with anyone ^_^

And so I ask again: heart event, and if so, who is making it?
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

RP with M-chan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP with M-chan?   RP with M-chan? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:18 pm

Heart event works for me. If you don't mind waiting till a little after 6 (wi time) I will be able to make it. Otherwise you may do it if you would like.
Back to top Go down
HowIRoll
HowIRoll

RP with M-chan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP with M-chan?   RP with M-chan? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:09 pm

Yeah, I left you to do it XD Thanks Arwan (;
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : RP with M-chan? Balladdecmotm

RP with M-chan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP with M-chan?   RP with M-chan? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:11 am

Hiya~! :3 Have a looksee at my characters~

Savannah Stark;; [Single]
A darling woman at the age of twenty-one. She is a very laidback musician, much like that of the bard in Forget-Me-Not Valley, ironically enough the townspeople have told her that she is very much like him though she had never met him. She shrugs it off and continues on anyway. She is a world traveler but is beginning to feel as if she’s stayed too long in this one place. She can be a bit snarky, depending on her mood of course.

Ari Lupo;; [Widower]
Once a very lively man while accompanied by his wife and children, but all of that changed when his darling Dylan passed away while giving birth to his second child, Scarlett. He enjoys artwork and likes to take pictures but now, you can barely find him out and about because he has to care for both of his kids. He got rid of Dylan’s Restaurant for the sake of sad memories, but it going to try to open a little art gallery. He isn’t taking Dylan’s departure very well and is usually sulking when someone spots him.

Lucius Marci;; [Single/Divorced]
Having just moved out to the countryside, Lucius is a bit of a mystery to the people of the world of Harvest. He’s thirty-nine years old and would much rather spend his time sitting in a café reading or writing. No one knows why he’s out there since he seems like a wealthy man, why would anyone with wealth want to stay out in a little town like this? Depending how you catch him, he may be very talkative or he could be as silent as a mouse. He’s quite the lady’s man though, it seems.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
HowIRoll
HowIRoll

RP with M-chan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP with M-chan?   RP with M-chan? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:45 pm

I can't choose...
Maybe either Savannah as Maya is a traveller too, or Ari 'cause it sounds like he needs cheering up a bit and 'cause M-chan is good with kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP with M-chan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP with M-chan?   RP with M-chan? Empty

Back to top Go down

RP with M-chan?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: RP Discussion-
Jump to: