Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to be born a girl in harvest moon ds cute?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yolandadelaplaza
yolandadelaplaza

Female Number of posts : 2

How to be born a girl in harvest moon ds cute? Empty
PostSubject: How to be born a girl in harvest moon ds cute?   How to be born a girl in harvest moon ds cute? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm

I am married to Gustaf and every time I use the trick of saving before I get married, wait 90 days, always born boy, I read that depends on the day they get married, but I've also read that it was false.
I read somewhere else ue was random, but not sure esoty.
Elsewhere I read that baby's sex depends on the dream you have one day after the wedding (the picnic).
please help, I have the computer a copy of his promise even before, help me.
thanks in advance to answer me.
please help me.

Back to top Go down
yolandadelaplaza
yolandadelaplaza

Female Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: I have it   How to be born a girl in harvest moon ds cute? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:44 pm

I was just born a girl, as like is, lets see who wants to know, after marrying the first or second night it is a dream with a picnic, as the sex of the child that comes to you at the picnic is which is going to be born.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: How to be born a girl in harvest moon ds cute?   How to be born a girl in harvest moon ds cute? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:19 pm

If it is HM ds cut then you have to be married opn an even day...if you are proposing to skye then you have to show him the feather on an odd day and you will be married on an even day...I rememebr nothing though of a dream...hmmm I shall look into this.

I married Phantom skye on an even day and have a half way grown female child...some may say its false but they havnt done it right then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to be born a girl in harvest moon ds cute?   How to be born a girl in harvest moon ds cute? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1