Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cartoon Network Nerds Unite!

Go down 
+8
Andres
clairexcliff
Kritten
psychobrit2008
Eternal Silence
Ballad Of The Fool
35bell
afsangel
12 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! Afsangelaward-4

Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! Empty
PostSubject: Cartoon Network Nerds Unite!   Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Haha, some of my favorite TV shows are on Cartoon Network. Right now my favorites are:

-Sym-Bionic Titan
-Young Justice

I also like:

-Adventure Time
-MAD

I semi-enjoy:

-Regular Show

Has anyone noticed that adult swim comes on at like, 8 or 9 o clock? That is so weird. I don't know who they think their audience is, but I can sure tell you I don't go to bed at 8 or 9 (unless I'm dead tired). Haha, whenever I talk to someone at school about TV shows on Cartoon Network, I sound like such a nerd. XD
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Nerds Unite!   Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:50 pm

LOL I LOVE SYM BIONIC TITAN <3

It rarely comes on though D:
lol adventure time xD I remember flapjack but I always thought it was retarded xD

Adult swim used to come on at 10 pm o_O
they dont apreciate people who stay up till midnight like me ;A; Well sometimes I stay up till midnight xD

I only saw one episode of MAD. I don't remember much of it but like a godzilla part xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Nerds Unite!   Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:11 pm

I know! It comes on at like, 7 PM now! I'm like, "Not even small children go to bed that early!"
DX

I kind of like what they're doing with Sym-Bionic Titan. Their not having Lance and Illana fall in love right away. They've even presented possible alternative love interests for the two (which I do not support, BTW. Mwuhahahaha >:3). However I do believe that Lance and Illana will eventually fall in love later in the series (or something). But for now their relationship is like brother and sister. *coughiwanttoseewhatillanawouldlooklikewithlongerhair*cough*
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Nerds Unite!   Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:20 pm

ohmygoodness.
I have no idea about those shows you listed. XD
I remember Courage the Cowardly Dog and Ed, Edd, and Eddy <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Nerds Unite!   Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:53 pm

Cartoon Network is awful nowadays. Dx I loved Ed, Edd, and Eddy and Foster's Home for the Imaginary Friends and Codename: Kids Next Door and things like that. Courage the Cowardly Dog scared me. O.o

...I'm more likely to watch Adult Swim, actually...
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Nerds Unite!   Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:06 pm

Eternal Silence wrote:
Cartoon Network is awful nowadays. Dx I loved Ed, Edd, and Eddy and Foster's Home for the Imaginary Friends and Codename: Kids Next Door and things like that. Courage the Cowardly Dog scared me. O.o

Ahem, sistah. Ahem to that.
(I loved Courage <3 XD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Nerds Unite!   Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:05 am

I loved courage also and fosters ;a;

But my mom thought that Courage was just so annoying because of all the screaming tthat courage does xD
Back to top Go down
psychobrit2008
psychobrit2008

Female Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Nerds Unite!   Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:42 pm

Ballad Of The Fool wrote:
ohmygoodness.
I have no idea about those shows you listed. XD
I remember Courage the Cowardly Dog and Ed, Edd, and Eddy <3

xDD That's what I remember too.
As well as Johnny Bravo and Two Stupid Dogs. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.hmmeadow.net
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! Badge

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Nerds Unite!   Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:41 pm

One of Kitty's many loves wrote:

Same here. I gave up on Cartoon Network when I couldn't see 'Prince of Tennis' or 'One Piece.'

I remeber comming home when I was yonger and watching 'Dragon Ball Z,' 'Ed, Edd, and Eddy,' and 'Hamtaro.' Ahhhh... good shows.

Now I only watch Cartoon Network for nothing. If I want 'Family Guy' badly enough I might turn it on, though normally I stick with Comedy Central and TBS though. And the news. I LOVE THE NEWS. (Journalism dork. xD)
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Nerds Unite!   Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:38 pm

Well...some of CN's cartoons are awful, seriously.
But I'll admit Chowder makes me roll over my sofa and laugh hard.
I miss Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and the adorable Baby Looney Tunes Smile
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Nerds Unite!   Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:14 pm

The last episode of Sym-Bionic Titan was on this morning Sad I watched it, and I guess it was pretty good. It's a shame that they canceled the show just because there wasn't enough toys connected to it. I suppose it's a money thing though. Tsk tsk tsk. In fact, the whole reason they've been coming out with all these new series lately is because of the cancellation of Sym-Bionic Titan (it came up a few times while I was researching this topic). Of course, you can't replace a good TV series with two or three more stupid ones (I just about fell down and died when I saw the advertisement for "The Problem Solvers." I like some Cartoon Network TV shows, but MAN there are some stupid cartoons on there). Anyway, it's a real shame. There were a lot of questions left unanswered and probably a lot of fans disappointed by the lack of romantic progression between Lance and Illana (they had their moments, but all around nothing major happened. Which actually isn't a bad thing considering love does NOT happen over night.) But, you know, only so much you can fit into a 20 minute time slot. It was one of those "anything is possible from this point on" endings, though.

Hey guys, remember Toonami? Oh man, I watched that for years. Even when I was little. Truthfully, I watched and liked anime long before I really got into it (which was about 4 years ago).
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Nerds Unite!   Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:27 pm

lol yeah..... after years of abuse from these kid shows. in cases where I'll miss many shows and the only good cartoons are often times canceled I've realized that it's better to watch from time to time and try not to concentrate on what new episodes are being released...

so technically i've given up on T.v. lol sad...
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Nerds Unite!   Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:04 am

OH MY GOD TOONAMI

I SAW THE GUY SAYING GOODBYE AND I LIKED CRIED ;A;

He's like "Well....Goodbye!"

-goes directly to Adult swim-

Me: NOOOOOOOOOO

What?! they canceled Sym bionic titan? D: Dude I think the problem solvers is just...stupid. I thought that brown dude was poop for a second than I just declared he was a fudge flavored popsicle o_O

Heheh Gumball....actually wait a talking gumball? o_O.....creeps me out so much D:

I remember boomerang ;A; Wait i forgot...did "My gym partner is a monkey" used to be on CN? Or was it Nick? i kind of liked that show xD

heheh Chowder ^^ That little goofball xD
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Nerds Unite!   Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:40 pm

My Gym Partner's a Monkey was CN. :-D Code Name Kids Next Door was another good one. OH! The Powerpuff Girls! One of my favorite shows when I was a kind. :-D
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Nerds Unite!   Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:57 am

CN also made me like Pokemon! But sadly, I haven't completed a full season! they keep repeating it but I can't able to complete it.. T_T
Back to top Go down
WolfFire97
WolfFire97

Female Number of posts : 38
Roleplay Name : Cassadee Aliss

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Nerds Unite!   Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:14 am

I actually gave up on Cartoon Network, except on Saturday Mornings. xD Every Saturday Morning (and I cannot believe I STILL do this), I wake up early, go downstairs with an apple, and watch three straight hours of cartoons, including Pokemon, Chaotic, and Bakugan. :3

Ah... but I almost DIED when they stopped playing Blue Dragon, Hikaru no Go, One Piece, Prince of Tennis, Zatch Bell, Pokemon, and even Dragon Ball Z on Toonami. That was the reason I lived. xD

(To be perfectly honest, I preferred Jetix. They played Digimon, for crying out loud! xD I always did love Digimon, even the Data Squad series...)
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! Badge

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Nerds Unite!   Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:39 pm

Super awesome soon to be freshman wrote:
One Piece, Prince of Tennis

I KNOW THE FEELING. I HATED THEM AND SO DID MY FRIEND. She's so obbessed with PoT still. (The whole manga and english DVD series is in her house along with sweet collectors iteams.)

Inui Juice FTW. Fuji was my hubby too and then they took him away! D:<

Marry me to fill the void?
Back to top Go down
WolfFire97
WolfFire97

Female Number of posts : 38
Roleplay Name : Cassadee Aliss

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Nerds Unite!   Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:09 pm

Your friend is amazing. xD I'm still trying to hunt down new places to watch them, and I think I finally found one~ :3

xD Of course. Why'd you even have to ask?
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Nerds Unite!   Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:54 pm

You still watch cartoons?

I don't.

I worship them~ Not literally, might I add.

I demand Powerpuff Girls. I want them back. Especially you, Bubbles. And then there was Teen Titans, and the GOOD batman TV show, where he was skinny and not all bulky and dressed in solid black. There was also the original Yu-Gi-Oh, and Pokemon, which was good up until Sinnoh, where the anime massively died.

And yes. Courage was terrifying. Two episodes came on before Naruto every night, and I'd watch it. And then I couldn't go to bed. @_@

So, in my opinion the only good cartoons are Chowder, Star Wars, and potentially Pokemon. But only if they kill the know-it-all and bring back Brock. With his original voice. D<
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Nerds Unite!   Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:28 am

Wess wrote:
There was also the original Yu-Gi-Oh, and Pokemon, which was good up until Sinnoh, where the anime massively died.

DUDE, I loved it when Brock would just go in maniac mode when he sees Nurse joy/Officer Jenny, It made me crack up xD

But now he travels with two gym leaders ._. AND NO BROCK. He was my favorite character D:
The powerpuff girls
/flashback several years ago
That was my favorite show ever (besides sailor moon >_>)
I remember Blue dragon, I couldn't stand it xD
They still play pokemon on CN, just riducously early ON A SATURDAY MORNING. But I saw this youtube video where it showed team plasma and team rocket and all the comments were all like

'OMGOMG N HAS TO APPEAR ON THIS EPISODE'

.......I did not comment on the video but me being a fangirl of N, I was literally OMGing too :'D But only a grunt showed up in the trailer xD

Btw.....WTF HAPPENED TO TEAM ROCKET? they're SMART and evil.....What happened to the "WERE BLASTING OFF AGAIN!"?

;A;
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Nerds Unite!   Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:17 pm

..... That just makes my happy and sad that in egypt there is only CN arabia which is all in arabic -_-". Buuuuut it has Ed, Edd and Eddy, Courage, Fosters, Code name: kids next door and all the old shows Very Happy.

BUT HOW COULD YOU FORGET INUYASHA AND FULL METAL ALCHMIEST? I remember when I used to sit waaay past my bed time watching, when I was 6 I saw a episode of Gundom wing and it freaked me out cause someone died in it xD.

I used to hate The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy cause I thought it was a very very bad show cause of the violence!

Ahh the inocence of youth!
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Nerds Unite!   Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Courage the cowardly dog, I used to watch it after school every day, it still scares me!
I remember that I loved fosters home for imaginary friends, CND, Ed Edd and Eddy, Powerpuff girls, Teen titans And Dexter's laboratory.

I loved them so much that I had a Bloo plushie, a rainbow monkey, countless school supplies with the characters on them, A Starfire figurine, and until I was 12 I pronounced laboratory like Dexter.

Why can't they have cartoons like that anymore?
And your right, Pokemon has crashed. Hit rock bottom, hopefully that means that It can only go up. Bring Brock back, for starters! He wanted to be a Pokemon BREEDER, not a Pokemon DOCTOR. Make team rocket inefficient. Don't make any more refrigerator, trash, lawnmower, or bear-with-a-runny-nose Pokemon! And if they can't do that, then PUT N IN THE SERIES!
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Nerds Unite!   Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:32 am

Well, sadly I only watched a little bit of the Hoenn Season, other then that I've played [u]every single game other then Pokemon Black and White.....I really really really want to play it!

But I remember all the pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platnium tournrments. I saw all the battles and I'm sure that I could have won ATLEAST one. (That's what you get for having a level 89 Empolen and Level 73 Charizard!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Nerds Unite!   Cartoon Network Nerds Unite! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cartoon Network Nerds Unite!
Page 1 of 1