Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The book of fantasy dreams.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

The book of fantasy dreams. Empty
PostSubject: The book of fantasy dreams.   The book of fantasy dreams. EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:51 am

if you get confused simply go here...it will help you out alot!
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Tactics_A2:_Grimoire_of_the_Rift
Chapter one~

The female brushed her wasit long black hair out of her face. It was porrly braided and falling out of the ponytailholder. She pulled a snoflake hairclip out of her desk. she pinned the loose hairs off to the left side of her head. this showed off her pale face and ice blue eyes.
The teacher called her name to answer a question. she had not been paying attention and didnt know what to do. She swollowed hoping this would work and in her high pitched voice said "54!" The class bursted with laughter making her shrink. "Joyce...the question was what is three hundred times five...." the teacher said shaking ehr head back and forth. The girls sitting behind her giggled with delight. Joyce had no friends...all the girls hated her. the reason you may be asking? Because the most popular boy liked her. she doesnt hang out with him though in fear that she will be bullied even more.

Because of Joyce`s answer she had to stay after school in detention. Her teacher Ms.Cobwen sat there looking as if what Joyce had done stabbed her in the gut. "Joyce Frelick...you never slacked off in school...lately you have been getting C`s and arnt returning all of your homework...whats the matter?" Befor Joyce could answser the speakers went off callin Ms.Cobwen for a phoonecall in the teachers lounge.

As soon as the teacher left the room joyce ran over to the window. She couldnt hold back the tears. She left a trail of tears from her desk to the window. She threw her backpack out the window and started to climb out. she heared footsteps coming to the room. She quickly pulled the front half of herself out the window and without warning the window flew open causing her to fall flat on her face. Joyce yelped but got up grabbed her backpack and dashed out int the playground. she climbed over the fence and ran down the sidewalk crying the whole way.
She was in town now and was hustling to the library. She had pullled her braid out and was brushing the dirt off her school unifrom when a group of girls stopped her. "what are you doing crying your way down here?" One of them said. "We have been wating for you!" Another said. A combonation of fear and a spring wind chilled her to the bone. "We heared you got an invatation to the school dance...." The biggest girl said. another girl giggled "From Brian refregin!" All the girls blushed and giggled when they heared his name. "Lucy...give JOY over here a lesson." The smallest girl said to the biggest. "Got yah May...hey Paulie...can yah help me?" she said to another girl who was the medium of the group.
After five minutes of being held down having fists planted into her gut and rude names being thrown at her Joyce was let go. she coughed and wiped her mouth. She began to choke then puked up whatever she had eaten earlier. the girls lughed and left her that way. "why did I take the back roads?" Joyce said to herself and stood up shaking.

She staggered the rest of the way tp the library. she wined at the growing pain in her gut. She walked in and sat down in the fiction section. She looked at all the shelves and noticed a book at the very top of one...just barley touching the ceiling. It was a faded goldish bronze color and looked detailed with ribbons and swirls. Joyce looked around and noticed the lady at the desk had gone to the bathroom. the other lady was out of sight.
Joyce sighed and pushed her chair over to the shelf. she couldnt reach. she put a chair ontop of tht chair and a chair ontop of that one and another chair ontop of that one! She climbed to the top shaking and grabed the book.

The lady from the counter came out of the bathroom and hollered for her to get down. Joyce so startled almost fell off the chairs causing them to fall over.The book fell first and landed on the ground opening to the middle. The pages flashed and just befor she hit the ground a great light surrounded her and the book.

Joyce woke up in a hot desert with cactusu and tumbleweeds everywhere. She wasnt in her clothes. She was wearing a strapless dress that stopped just half way up her thighs. She had on blue thigh high socks and white knee boots. She had a necklace with a little shard of light ice blue crystal. she had a black see through lace sleeves that ended at her hands and looked like it was ripped at the frilly long ends. It began at her elbows so it pinched her arm with black ribbon. se still had her snowflake hairclip but it was shinyer and more like new than befor. She had a blck bag that was at her side wrapped around with a strong light blue ribbon. She looked inside the bag and found a giant old rod and the book.

While joyce began to stand up out of no where strange dog looking things began to circle around her. "N-nice puppy...easy puppy!" She said clutching the rod. suddenly A girl with White hair shot out of the sky. she had pale green iwngs and pale green horns. She had on a very revealing dress that was just plates of red and purple armor with some of the paint chipped off. it looked like old armor but her giant golden sword looked new. "Hello there girly...my names Daniella whats yours?" she saiod as she stabbed one of the dog creatures in the back. It suddenly dropped down. Right next to the dog a man riding a giant yellow b ird came out of no where an confirmed. "K.O!" he shouted then sdissapeared again. "Joyce!" Joyce said watching the girl.

"you look young!" Daniella said as she dodged a dog. "wimpy hellounds!" She growled as she sliced one. "Hey chocobo judge! Hurry up and confirm it!" She hollered. The judged came on his big bird a chocobo and confirmed it. "Im 18 what about you?" Daniella said. "13!" Joyce said as a Hellhound tackled her to the ground. Daniella stood there and watched Joyce. "go on! your a blackmage!!!Blast it!!! Use your rod!" She hollered. joyce held the wand and started wishing she was home. she wished that she knew what to do. "focus your energy on the rod!!! think either fire ice or lightning!" Daniella yelled as she sliced another hellhound.
Joyce began to cry. She took a deep breath and focused on the rod thinking Lightning! Suddenly out of the sky lightning struck all the hellhounds roasting them. They all fell to the ground and the judge counted them all and confirmed the K.os!

Daniella ran over to Joyce. "Are you ok? Me being a Ravanger and you a blackmage I would think you would be able to use magic better than me!" Daniella said. "Well im not like you!" joyce shouted "im not from here! I wunna go home!!! Back to the real world!!! Without magic!!! This world...its just like this game Ive played...Oh my god! This book...its just like the game! Final fantasy...I-Im...im in the final fantasy world!" joyce said dropping to the ground. "I suppose we have alot of talking huh?" Danieella said astonished.
Back to top Go down

The book of fantasy dreams.
Page 1 of 1