Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Incounters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

Incounters Empty
PostSubject: Incounters   Incounters EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:48 pm

Jaron left the mines early today. His mind drifted off about the night before. It was unusual for him to be smacked by depression. His breath can out in a huff as he walked down the pathways towards town. Jaron came to stop at the shop and place his days work there before leaving. His body slugged to town center. He watched as everyone scattered around shopping like no tommarow. Jaron wanted to take things a little slower today, he just couldnt get last night off his mind. He wondered what it was like to have friends and a family.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

Incounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incounters   Incounters EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:48 pm

Elizabeth had been walking neon when he made her go down the path she was last night. Neon sniffed the trail as Elizabeth was holding onto her arm as he drug her.
Elizabeth noticed Jaron. "Hello again!" Elizabeth said cheerfully. Neon looked at Jaron and started to bark. "You dont rememebr him?" Elizabeth said confused. Neon sniffed Elizabeth then Jaron. He growled and snarled.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Incounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incounters   Incounters EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:59 pm

Jaron smiled as Elziabeth showed up again. He couldnt help but look at Neon and laugh lightly. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small doggie treat seeing as his dogs sat under the bench. One a nova scoita dog terrier and the other a border colie. The puppies quietly sat laying down beside Jaron ignoring the bigger dog's barking. " Oh, hello! Jarons voice chimed. "Here you go Neon." Jaron tossed the treat gentaly to him and gave his own dogs one. " Thanks for helping me last night." Jaron scartched the back of his head giving a slight shade of red to his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Incounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incounters   Incounters EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:08 pm

Elizabeth smiled as neon dopped his hackles and dived for the dog treat dragging Elizabeth down with him. He wagged his tail at the other dogs but went back to munching on the doggy treat. She got up and tied the leash to the bench. she brushed the dirt off her dress and looked back at Jaron. "thank you...for walking me home!" she smiled. She wasnt sure what to do. They seemed to be meeting more and more.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Incounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incounters   Incounters EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:20 pm

Jaron gave his hearted grin as the dog started to munch on the dog treat. He could help but give a small frown as yet another one of her dresses were ruined. He gave a sigh before making room for her to sit down. Dite and Spade moved towards the other dog carfully. It tilted its head looking at the dog cutely. The two puppies stayed beside each other. Jaron looked at Elziabeth giving a small grin before grabbing her hand. "I believe I owe you a new dress!" He grinned pulling her off to the nearest clothing store.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Incounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incounters   Incounters EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:25 pm

(lol my charrie Molly has a cat named Dite X3) Elizabeth smiled. "No...I got this dress befor I moved out...it was only a small fee of 20,000g!" she smiled. "I can ask my parents for a new one!" she smiled. "your puppies are cute!" elizabeth said as she notieced Neon wag his tail at the puppies ready to play.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Incounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incounters   Incounters EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:48 pm

Jaron looked at Elziabeth and grinned before dragging her off. He laughed at her topic as the puppies started to sniff the bigger more mature dog. They then started to playfully bark and play with the older dog. "Thanks. I dont think I have that much money but I can still get you a new dress, its the least I can do." Jaron gave her a warm grin as he pulled her off lightly towards a common clothing store that had some nice clothing.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Incounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incounters   Incounters EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:57 pm

Elizabeth was shocked. "you sure are fast you know that?" She laughed. Shje looked at the store. She made a face but quickly made it go away. she was used to having fancy expensive dresses and clothes. Her family was rich after all. she tryed her best not to show Jaron this though.
"Look at all the...pretty dresses!" she lied hoping it would make him happy.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Incounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incounters   Incounters EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:05 pm

Jaron grinned as he noticed the face. Although he was probably the man with the most balls walking into the dress store. Although he didnt really mind. He then grabbed her hand and quickly left. "Not a fan of those dresses?" His face almost glowed before he walked off to a cake shop. "How about I get you some cake or something instead?" Jaron grinned ordering himself some vanilla pound cake slice. He looked at her before he baught some sweet doggie treats and his face glowed yet again. "What type ya wont?"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Incounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incounters   Incounters EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:12 pm

Elizabeth was AGAIN dragged around by Jaron. "A choco cornet please!" she said as he asked her what kind of cake she wanted. It wasnt really a cake but it was yummy! She didnt know why he liked buying things for her but she didnt mind. She was used to this kind of thing all the time whe she was a kid.
She couldnt wait to taste the yummyness of the cornet. she had always been a fan of them!
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Incounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incounters   Incounters EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:26 pm

Jaron grinned as he ordered her, her choco cornet. He could help but laugh while handing it to her. People seemed to raise a brow as it seemed a little odd for Jaron to buy her something. He walked out with her while eating his pound cake. Jaron soon made it back to the bench and sat down eating his cake rather cutely, while enjoying it to the fullest. He slide his hand down to the dogs who were playing and gave them the flavored treats. [color=blue] "Are you liking your snack?"[/color[ He spoke with a grin as he popped some more cake into his mouth chewing it softly.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Incounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incounters   Incounters EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:30 pm

Elizabeth bit into her chocolate cornet and devoured it with a smile. with out knowing it she dripped chocolate the whole time she walked. she kept tearing off peices of it then dipping it into the chocolate end.
She smiled as the dogs ate the treats. "Im enjoying it...or were you talking to the dogs?" she asked confused suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Incounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incounters   Incounters EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:42 pm

Jaron laughed as he swallowed the last bit of his cake and giving a large sigh. His body leaned back against the bench relaxing. Jaron looked at the dogs as they sat down munching on the treats. His own puppies had a hard time seeing as they were smaller and that ment theyed have to work a lot harder at trying to eat the treat. "I was talking about you. Its kinda easy to see they like it." Jaron grinned as he started to whistle. His body relaxed as he heard the sounds of everything going through him.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Incounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incounters   Incounters EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:11 pm

Elizabeth held back a giggle. she smiled sweetly though. she sighed as she looked at the orange skys. It looked beautifull today. almost as if it was waiting for someone to come up with a straw and drink at it.
"Doesnt the sky look like orange soda?" she asked as she sighed and half closed her eyes as she held her hands out to the sky. She half waitied for it to suddenly come crashing down on her. To her surprise she felt something hit her nose. she opened her eyes to see it had started to rain with the few clouds there were.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Incounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incounters   Incounters EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:20 am

Jaron looked at Elizabeth smiling brightly. He looked at the sky grinning from cheek to cheek. He didnt mind just sitting here was a friend and relaxing. The sky was bright shades of some the most soothing colors in the world. They were warming colors that made you feel good and accomplished at the end of a day. "Yes it does!" He grinned as he leaned back on the bench closing his eyes before feeling the rain on his body. Feels a cold droplet on his eye lid before opening his eyes seeing the darker clouds move in from behind them. Jaron took off his jacket and gave it to Elizabeth. "Here, so you dont catch a cold." Grins warmly as the rain started to fall harder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Incounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incounters   Incounters Empty

Back to top Go down

Incounters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Towns :: Waffle Island :: Town Center-
Jump to: