Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How old for Pokemon?

Go down 
+4
clairexcliff
Andres
Semater
AlisaElric0150
8 posters

How old should you be to like Pokemon
Zero(HAHA) to three
How old for Pokemon? Vote_lcap0%How old for Pokemon? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Four to seven
 0% [ 0 ]
Eight to twelve
 0% [ 0 ]
Thirteen to seventeen
 0% [ 0 ]
It doesn't matter
How old for Pokemon? Vote_lcap100%How old for Pokemon? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 13 ]
None, Pokemon sucks
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

How old for Pokemon? Empty
PostSubject: How old for Pokemon?   How old for Pokemon? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:06 am

I've been getting teased over my Pokemon fetish that's suddenly appeared again since Black and White was released. Why? Because I'm "eighteen and you're too old for Pokemon, stupid." So I was wondering...

How old should you be to like Pokemon?

Personally, I don't think it matters. Everyone has likes and dislikes, right? So I'm almost a university student. So I like stuff like anime and video games. Who cares?

/This is more of a rant but... Oh well. XDDD
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

Male Number of posts : 265
Roleplay Name : Robert Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: How old for Pokemon?   How old for Pokemon? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:22 am

I'm 31 and I still play Pokemon. Not as much as I do other games, but I find the games to be fun, interesting and a nice way to unwind.
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

PostSubject: Re: How old for Pokemon?   How old for Pokemon? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:39 am

31?! dude your like a legend!!!!!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : How old for Pokemon? Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: How old for Pokemon?   How old for Pokemon? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:16 am

AlisaElric0150 wrote:
I've been getting teased over my Pokemon fetish that's suddenly appeared again since Black and White was released. Why? Because I'm "eighteen and you're too old for Pokemon, stupid." So I was wondering...

How old should you be to like Pokemon?

Personally, I don't think it matters. Everyone has likes and dislikes, right? So I'm almost a university student. So I like stuff like anime and video games. Who cares?

/This is more of a rant but... Oh well. XDDD

I LOVE THIS POST ALISA! kinda relates to me Very Happy in my class, (I'm turning senior and next year, I'll be walking as a college student) there are only like 5 fans of Pokemon. yeah yeah, we are only 2 that will you call obsessed. XD and even if I am 15, I still like Anime and Video games, my brother who is 28 years old..is still a fa of what they call childish stuff Very Happy so, I agree with you.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: How old for Pokemon?   How old for Pokemon? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:30 pm

Exactodudles to all of you guys! I mean, really, does it matter?

So thanks guys.

/is still really mad because I'm not... Completely stupid and they should mind their own business, they like Sponge Bob. GAWD. XDDD
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : How old for Pokemon? Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: How old for Pokemon?   How old for Pokemon? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:06 am

Pokemon's for everyone, but just Pokemon. Video games are like, built for entertainment. I'm fourteen, and I still play, though not much anymore, due to the complicated nature of transferring Pokemon over. However, I find it mildly relaxing (until you get to the mountain in the middle of every region that makes you go crazy). I will say, however, the Pokemon anime is starting to fail. Brock and Misty are gone, and all that's left is Ash. He'll be gone soon, too. xD

I still need to get past Victory Road on Black, but the slopes confuse me. x.x

And back to the video games for everyone... My 75 year old grandma does some dancing game on her Xbox Kinect. Surprised
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : How old for Pokemon? Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: How old for Pokemon?   How old for Pokemon? EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:35 am

I'd say any age. Pokemon is really fun C:
Even though I get teased for playing it because I'm 14 and I'm a girl ;A;
GIRLS CAN PLAY POKEMON TOO. THEN WHY IS THERE A GIRL OPTION IN THE BEGINNING? Hmmm? HMMM?

/shot

Victory rode is really easy to pass in black/white. You just have to go down one or two slopes go up/down a few stairs AND BOOM.

I suggest you audino hunt. (because that saved me) Because ghetsis's hydreigon is a BEAST. Reshiram will help with it's dragon moves since dragon types are weak against dragon type moves o_O Or an ice type, JUST HAVE TONS OF MAX REVIVES/REVIVAL HERBS WITH YOU.

But basically you can play at any age and no matter what gender >C
People are so sexist these days D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: How old for Pokemon?   How old for Pokemon? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:17 am

I actually managed to take down four of Ghestis's Pokemon with my Lv. 55 Cinccino. Tail Slap + Technician ability + Silk Scarf = major punishment! I was getting lucky though since Tail Slap was hitting like 4-5 times, once with a 3 hit. It's amazing how underrated those low power multi-hit moves are until you get a Pokemon that can fully utilize them to great effect.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

Female Number of posts : 240
Roleplay Name : Lily Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: How old for Pokemon?   How old for Pokemon? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:25 pm

Lol Semater, your a year older than me, and I LOVE Pokemon! Yep, I'm 30 years old - yet I look like I'm 14. :p My mom, (who I really hate sometimes) harrasses me about it a lot - I don't have any rl friends) say that I play a kid game, just cause I collect the cards and when I was playing Yugioh! - which I'm getting back into now (mostly cause I whip my cousin's butt with my insect deck Razz Even against his three white eyes blue dragons! Heh, hit him with my parasite card and he was like NOOO! Darned it Tabby! Whhyyyyy?! It's so funny!) Heck, there were other people at Kit Kringles (where I played yugioh) probably older.

So I think that people of any age has the right not to be ridiculed for liking/playing pokemon. After all, do people mock other people for playing board games? Card Games? Nope. And Pokemon/Yugioh is just a card game after all. If anyone tells you that pokemon/yugioh is uncool, tell them to bite you. Razz Pokemon is cool! And people love pokemon all over the world, for boys and girls of all ages. After all, I am a girl myself.

And lol, I can nearly beat Cynthia with my lv 100 Empoleon. Very Happy I love my Empoleon. I don't have black and white though. Sad Yet.
Back to top Go down
http://lily-dawn-evans.ucoz.com
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : How old for Pokemon? Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: How old for Pokemon?   How old for Pokemon? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:39 pm

I think this comic should explain everything.

Also, if you like pokemon, check out Pokemon Collab 2011. I'm a co-author. You can probably guess which one
;-D
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

Female Number of posts : 240
Roleplay Name : Lily Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: How old for Pokemon?   How old for Pokemon? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:10 pm

Lol, almost the first words out of my niece's mouth was Pikachu. :p
Back to top Go down
http://lily-dawn-evans.ucoz.com
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: How old for Pokemon?   How old for Pokemon? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:04 pm

Nah, first words out of my mouth was Meema =P (What Zorua in the movie calls his Zoroark mother)
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : How old for Pokemon? Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: How old for Pokemon?   How old for Pokemon? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Semater wrote:
Nah, first words out of my mouth was Meema =P (What Zorua in the movie calls his Zoroark mother)
ohmygoodnessthatwassocute XXD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How old for Pokemon?   How old for Pokemon? Empty

Back to top Go down

How old for Pokemon?
Page 1 of 1