Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plans for summer?

Go down 
+3
32Melody
Kritten
gorm135
7 posters
AuthorMessage
gorm135
gorm135

Male Number of posts : 23
Roleplay Name : Gorm, minus the 135

Plans for summer? Empty
PostSubject: Plans for summer?   Plans for summer? EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:18 am

Ok everyone: summer is here. Whether your summer has started or is going to start soon, tell us your plans.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Plans for summer? Badge

Plans for summer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for summer?   Plans for summer? EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:09 am

Well... besides being kidnapped by you, I plan on working and visiting two awesome colleges. (Both are out of state, the closest being 5 hours away, the second 9 and in tornado valley). Then I will work on my college applications and also work on a comic strip for my school's newspaper. Otherwise, I plan on living my long summer dream of being a bum. I haven't had a summer this free since 8th grade--it's about time.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

Plans for summer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for summer?   Plans for summer? EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:59 pm

I bet you you'll find me swimming somewhere. I LUV POOLS! <33
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Plans for summer? Esaward

Plans for summer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for summer?   Plans for summer? EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:33 pm

My summer officially started today. I'm working at the YMCA this summer. I'm getting my driver's license (fingers crossed) next Tuesday and I already have a lot of plans lined up with my friends. I have summer reading to do for school and can probably get a head start on some of my assignments, but will probably spend a good amount of time playing video games and watching movies, too. xD
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Plans for summer? Cliffnov

Plans for summer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for summer?   Plans for summer? EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:34 am

Summer was two months ago here..and I already did my summer plans but most of them epicly failed. D:
This summer was maybe yet the worst summer ever.. haha. but anyways, summer is not yet over. and I got to meet once again my old nemesis SCHOOL Very Happy As Usual, I'm gonna hit the books punch them exactly hehe have quarrels with math equations and hang out with besties :DD
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

Plans for summer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for summer?   Plans for summer? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:13 am

Well...my summer is going to be swimming...walking goats...um going to see plays...and school!!!! (I chose to do school during the summer as well...Im homeschooled so its not like Im being heldback x3)
Back to top Go down
always2011
always2011

Female Number of posts : 2

Plans for summer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for summer?   Plans for summer? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:58 am

I am planning to travel to Auckland and have a great time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plans for summer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for summer?   Plans for summer? Empty

Back to top Go down

Plans for summer?
Page 1 of 1