Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feeling Like a N00b

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud
Cloud

Female Number of posts : 9
Roleplay Name : Cloud

Feeling Like a N00b Empty
PostSubject: Feeling Like a N00b   Feeling Like a N00b EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:24 pm

Welcome to the world of Pokemon! My name is Oak!... Wait, that's not right.

'Ello there. bounce
My name is _____, but you can call me Cloud. I am __ years old and live in ______. I started roleplaying as a young padiwan, but I have been inactive on the various forums that I was previously on. I decided that, since I am now on summer break, I should start roleplaying once again. Let's see, now. Where to begin?

I have been a fantasy writer for eight years. I play the cello and the ocarina. I am an amateur artist. I enjoy graphic art and computer animation, and I hope to major in video game art at Vancouver Film School. My preferred tools are the Wacom Bamboo tablet and SAI Paint Tool. Photoshop is also useful for me, in some cases. My favorite video games of all time are the Harvest Moon games, The Legend of Zelda games (NOT the Toon Link games), and the .hack series. I've played video games ever since I could hold the controller in my little hands. My favorite HM games are A Wonderful Life and Friends of Mineral Town.
I am feverishly against "text language" and improper spelling/grammar. I also have an extreme disliking to odd numbers. I am at my happiest when everything is parallel, correct, organized, and in even numbers. Although, due to a slight case of manic mood swings and multiple personalities, I will occasionally destroy anything that I find to be too perfect. I suggest staying away from me when I'm angry... Trust me.

That's much more than you ever needed to know... Have a nice day. May the Force be with you.

Feeling Like a N00b Funny_pictures_lol_squid_Whats_life_without_a_good_luagh-s399x400-145672-580
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/cloud.andante
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Feeling Like a N00b Badge

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a N00b   Feeling Like a N00b EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:45 pm

Hello Cloud, very interesting introduction. Love the diction.
I feel like we have a lot in common. :]

Anyway, I'm one of the staff members here and you can call me Kitty. If you run into a problem, feel free to send me a PM. Or if you're bored you can send me a message too, I really don't mind. Watch out for the crazy people on here mainly Genna and have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Feeling Like a N00b Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a N00b   Feeling Like a N00b EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:53 pm

Welcome, welcome! I'm Eternal Silence, but am also referred to by ES, or my given name, Alyssa. And various nicknames. I've grown accustomed to answering to nearly anything.

Anywho, it's a pleasure to have you on board at Air Harvest Dreams! Please remain seated with your tray table up and your seat in the full upright position. If you need any assistance, please feel free to notify any of the flight attendants. Staff members, such as myself, Kitty, and 35Bell and Ballad of the Fool are on standby to make your experience as pleasant as possible.

See you around!
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Feeling Like a N00b Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a N00b   Feeling Like a N00b EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:35 pm

Sup.

The name is Ballad~ It's nice to have you around. :3 Any of the staffers are totally awesome and are completely open to helping you with any problem to may have. :3 So please don't hesitate to ask!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Feeling Like a N00b Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a N00b   Feeling Like a N00b EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:48 am

Loved your introduction! Very Happy
I'm Amando and your username kinda reminds me of one of my all time favorite heros--Cloud of Final Fantasy!
anyways, have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a N00b   Feeling Like a N00b Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling Like a N00b
Page 1 of 1