Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where am I?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:58 am

Kamal woke up today feeling tired - which wasn't unusual - as he got up he did his daily routine, which consisted of folding his sleeping bag, looking for a lake to wash up and getting dressed, after he finished putting on his shoes he zipped up his rucksack, yawning Kamal put a finger in his mouth, licked it and then put it in the air. He reckoned that maybe the wind was coming from a Windmill, so logically if he was in the direction of the wind he would find a windmill close to town. Calling Kage - a three foot white fox - over, Kamal picked the fox up and put him on his shoulder.As he started to walk east his foot hit something, looking down Kamal found something most peculiar, a book, Kamal stared incredulously at the book, "What's a book doing out in the middle of no where?" muttered Kamal, shrugging he bent over and picked the book up, opening the book showed that it was a cook book. Kamal grinned and started to read while walking.

"I wonder what I should loo- Oof" Kamal was cut off as he suddenly bumped into something, looking up Kamal was surprised to see that it was a sign that said "Welcome to Mineral Town!".

Shaking his head Kamal look at Kage and said "So, what do you think, Should we stop here?"

Yipping and Jumping, the answer was obvious. Kamal smiled and thought 'Well, first things first, I need to find a home.'

Last edited by Kamal on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Kage's discreption)
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Where am I? Badge

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:01 pm

Riley was getting impatient of waiting for her package. Staying in one place didn't work to well for here, even if her place was the most classy elegant place in town. The next thing she found herself going on a stroll in her skinny jeans and stylish boots. She had a light elegant navy wrap jacket on with gold buttons. As normal she looked spoiled rich, even if right now that wasn't necessarily the case. She was following the path her package would come, the one with the clothing material she ordered a month ago. If this was the city she wouldn't even have to wait a week. Mineral Town was a horrible place in her mind.

Someone caught her eye on her walk. In her opinion his outfit could use a little work, or a lot. It looked like a bunch of green rags sloppily sewn together. As a tailor she was offended by the outfit. In a minute she could make something out of the same materials that looked one-hundred times better. "Hello," she said keeping her hands in her pockets. Riley may not be the friendliest person, but she was smart enough to realize that acknowledging people was important. Potential customers were everywhere.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Spinning around in circles was fun but very dizzy to Emily. But, it was better than sitting around doing nothing. Her outfit was a white shirt with a cute design on it, along with a plaid skirt and flats. Emily had been to Mineral Town quite often, so it wasn't much of a surprise when she noticed she was in the town. Giggling, Emily continued to spin. She stopped when she reached the end of town, and took a deep breath. ''Everything's spinning...'' she said with a giggle.

After she recovered, Emily wandered around, in search of something to do. Eventully she saw a a man with-what looked like- a fox. ''A fox? Wow, that's so cool~'' She said to herself as she wandered over. Immediantly she noticed someone she had met before. ''Oh, hi Riley!'' Emily called as she ran over. The man looked as if he had never been here, and she noticed she didn't introduce herself to him. ''Hi~''Emily greeted him.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:41 am

Kamal was taking his time to get to town, after all, to him the Forest was way better then a town. 'Hmm, maybe I should speed up, Kage is getting restless' he thought, then he snapped back to reality when he heard someone talking to him, "Hello" he heard, looking over he saw that it was a classy looking women in skinny jeans and stylish boots, 'Hmm, upper class, looks like she's from the City maybe?' Kamal observed. Just as he was going to open his mouth He heard another person saying "Oh, hi Riley!". Looking over again he saw a girl in a white shirt with some kind of design and paild skirt. 'Oh for the love of- There goes my plan of Isolating myself.' It seemed that the girl finally saw him, "Hi" she was talking to him this time it, Ignoring the little girl for the moment Kamal Turned to the women he heard the little girl call Riley and said "Err, Hello there", then turning back to the girl he repeated himself. Looking between the two people he was getting uncomfortable, he knew even thought he hated Socializing he had to introduce himself to get away. Kamal awkwardly ran a hand through his silver hair and nodded his head at Kage "This is Kage, and I'm Kamal"

((Re-read the first post, I edited Kage's discreption))

Last edited by Kamal on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:04 pm

The social butterfly appeared, or so in Riley's mind. She couldn't but smile at the sight of her friend. All because of Emily's presence the tone for Riley's voice seemed warmer, less like frigid ice. Emily showed interest in the guy's fox, while Riley personally had no interest in the guy, until he cleaned up his appearance that is. "Hey Emily."

"It's a pleasure to meet you," she said warmly, despite her urge to walk away. She was a business woman though, so being friendly was key. Besides she owned the only clothing store in town, so if he wanted to get better clothes he'd have to come to her. Keeping her hands in her jacket pocket she continued to introduce herself. "Riley Berkley. I own the the tailor's here."
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:51 pm

Kamal observed silently as Riley greeted the Girl she called Emily, as Riley properly intoduced her self to him he couldn't help but notice that while her tone was warm there was something.....off, add to the fact that Kage glaring at her made him quite unsettled "Hush boy, calm down!" he whispered to Kage. The fact that she was a Tailor caught his attention, Kamal winced "Tailor hmm? Well then, I must have made a bad first impresion" he said jestering at his clothes.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:30 pm

For a moment, Emily stood quiet, watching their small conversation. ''And I'm Emily, it's nice to meet you~'' She said politely. She smiled. ''So, what brings you to town?'' Emily asked, wanting to spin again.

When Kamal mentioned Riley being a tailor, she couldn't help herself. ''Riley makes the best clothes~'' She said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:03 pm

Kamal just wanted to be left alone but it seemed that people don't understand that, Sighing Kamal answered "Well, I think that living in the forest for four years is enough isn't it?" 'Oh god please don't tell me that she just GIGGLED?' Kamal mentally shuddered if there was one thing he couldn't stand, it was giggling. Hearing Emily speak again he sighed " Well if the clothes she is wearing was made by her, then no doubt she does." Flattery never hurt..... did it? 'Oh how I hate Socializing.', Kage shifted on his shoulder, glancing over to him Kamal gave him a amused once over and let him onto the ground. "Go do what ever you want, I'll be waiting here." and with the Kage ran off leaving him with Riley and Emily.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:50 pm

"It's fine," Riley said trying to brush the whole tailoring topic aside. He was right that Riley hated his outfit, but if he was living in the forest she understood why he'd look the way he did. Rags for clothing just sent a shiver down her spine and she had trouble getting past it. Ever since she was little she was always wearing the best of the best, it happened to people when born to a rich family. It wasn't her fault her mother spoiled her and her father wanted her to be 'presentable.'

Emily continued the conversation, if she wasn't here Riley was sure that herself and Kamal would have parted their ways by now. From what she could tell he didn't want to spend anymore time talking to them, which Riley sympathized with, but also was slightly angered with. Emily was a cute friendly girl, it wasn't polite to sigh at her words. Already she was assuming he was raised in a barn, but he threw her off by complimenting her outfit.

"Yes, I made these clothes," she said looking away to hide her embarrassment or annoyance with the subject. "It's a hobby turned into a job scenario."

When Kamal dismissed Kage, Riley felt a slight area of relief. It's not that she hated animals, she was more so afraid of normally wild ones. Everything in her life was tame, and she liked it that way since she knew it was safe. "You must understand him," she said hoping her words were enough to change the topic.

Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:03 pm

As soon as he dismissed Kage he saw Riley relax a bit - he barely caught it - Looking at Riley he snorted "I had to understand that little guy, ever since I saved him, you see he wouldn't leave me alone so I took him in." Kamal looked around the place and then glanced at Riley "Say, what are you doing out here anyway?" he asked?
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:36 am

Riley wasn't quite sure what to make from Kamal's snort. In a way she found it mocking her for relaxing a bit, which only made her more annoyed with him. Some people like her were scared of animals, she was a people person. At her family's mansion there were guard dogs, but they were so big and mean all the time. When she was little she tried to pet one and it bit her arm hard. The guard in charge of the dog had to be called over to calm the animal. It was only natural she'd be scared of them.

"Waiting for a package," she said sighing. It should have been at her store two days by now and if she didn't get it soon she wouldn't have material for winter clothes. Autumn stuff was only made to withstand mild weather, but she needed thicker materials that could handle snowstorms. "It takes days for my materials to arrive, but these fabrics are long overdue. I ordered them at the beginning of Fall, so they should have been here a week ago."
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:28 am

At that Kamal started to wonder 'Hmm, maybe I should? Of course, anything to stall entering the town!' Kamal then suddenly gave a grin and started to speak "Well, how about I go get it for you then?" he said, looking at Riley awaiting a answer.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:51 am

"You'd go to the city for some stranger to pick up designer fabrics?" Riley said shocked that the newcomer would offer his time like that. She'd probably end up getting the materials faster if Kamal did, but something was weird how he jumped at the idea. Maybe he was like her and didn't want to be here, not that she could blame him if he did. There was a major difference between them though: their reasons for being here. Riley doubted anyone but her was sent here as punishment.

"I guess that'd be okay," Riley thought out loud. No harm would be done if he were to get the package for her, only benefits. She'd feel bad if she didn't pay him for his tasks though, maybe she'd offer him to get materials for a job if he did a good quick job. "The materials are in the city and you'd be doing me a large favor if you got them. Is 250G good enough payment for troubles of getting it? I would feel bad if I didn't give you something for helping me."
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:59 am

Kamal watched amused as shock filtered over Riley's face. 'Wait, what was that suspicious look for?' he thought confused. Kamal was alarmed to hear that she would be willing to pay Kamal straightened his back and started to speak again "Oh he-" he suddenly cut off as he glanced at Emily as if he just remembered that she was there, "That's ok, no need to pay, stalling from entering the town is payment enough! All I need is directions."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:18 am

"I insist that I pay you, since you're saving my business," admitted Riley. It was weird to her that he didn't want payment and that stalling from entering town would be good enough for him. If he really didn't want to go to Mineral Town there were plenty of other towns nearby.

"To get too the city you have to follow the Mountain Trail till it intersects with Forest Road, take a right at Forest Road and it'll lead you to the city. Just go to the delivery store on Main Street and they should have my package,"
stated Riley. Just in case anything were to happen she got out a piece of paper and a pen from her handbag that was tucked away in her jacket. She wrote the instructions as well as a note for the people at the delivery center: 'To who it may concern: I am fed up with the constant waiting for my supplies, so Kamal is going to pick them up. Please give him the money I paid for your services because I trust that he'll get the job done.'

"Thank you so much," she graciously said handing him the piece of paper.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:28 am

Sighing Kamal reluctantly agreed "Fine fine, but note that this is under protest!" Kamal said jokingly, taking the note from Riley he turned around took a deep breath, cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled out "OI, KAGE GET OVER HERE! WE'RE LEAVING." Grumbling Kage came back to Kamal with a accusing glare on him. "Yea yea, I know I promised that I would stop at the first town we got to but I got to help this fine lady." he said softly hoping that Riley didn't hear him,
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:45 am

Riley couldn't help but genuinely smile when he took the note at joked about her feeling like she had to pay him. He was practically saving her business by doing this for her. Even if he was just using her task as an excuse to not be here, it was nice of him to offer to get the package for her. "Thank you," she said once again after he called for Kage. He muttered something to the animal, perhaps an apology so Riley didn't bother asking him anything about it. "Have a safe trip."
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:20 am

Kamal nodded to Riley and Emily and started to walk away, when he suddenly stopped as a thought struck him "Err, can I get your number? So after I get the package I can call you and tell you that I got it?" he said looking at Riley curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:55 pm

"Oh sure," Riley stated taking out another piece of and scribbled down her number for Kamal. Part of her was still having difficulties believing he'd do this for her. She walked towards him and handed it the paper to him. "Just call me when you get back or even drop it by my store in town. It's the only clothing store so it should stand out quite a bit," she said giving him two ways to notify that he was back. With her luck she'd get the package in no time now and it left her really happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where am I?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Towns :: Mineral Town-
Jump to: