Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A re-introduction of sorts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : A re-introduction of sorts Esaward

A re-introduction of sorts Empty
PostSubject: A re-introduction of sorts   A re-introduction of sorts EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:20 am

Since so much of Harvest Dreams' currently active userbase is comprised of people who have joined in the past few months, I thought it might be a good idea to go ahead and re-introduce myself to those who don't know me. Smile

So....hey howdy hey party people! I'm Alyssa, Eternal Silence, most people call me ES, those who have been here forever usually have some odd nickname for me, I have become accustomed to answering to most anything at this point. I've been a member of Harvest Dreams since October of 2008, and a staff member since April of 2009. I am one of the oldest members of this board and one of the oldest staff members; I am also a co-owner of Harvest Dreams. Kitty is the other owner for those wondering. Smile

I am currently 16 years old, and I live in South Florida. I've been playing Harvest Moon for about 5 or 6 years now. My very first HM game was Another Wonderful Life. From there, I was hooked, and have acquired almost all of the HM games available, except for those on the Playstation platforms and some smaller parts of the series like Frantic Farming and all of that. My favorite is a tie between Harvest Moon 64 and Animal Parade. I write a lot of fanfiction for the series.

Besides Harvest Moon, I am a ridiculous theatre junkie. I love musicals. Love love love. Neil Patrick Harris is my spirit animal. I also love Anthony Rapp, Adam Pascal, Jonathan Groff, Norbert Leo Butz, Idina Menzel, Kerry Ellis, Eden Espinosa, Sutton Foster...the list is really quite to long to include here. I love to read, I love to write...I'm a very nerdy girl. I'm in the IB program in high school, where I'll be entering my junior year in the fall. I like photography. I like music. I like to shop and buy makeup and help my friends choose clothes. I like to be social and make new friends and I am very, very talkative. I'm addicted to Tumblr.

Outside of the Internet, I'm very active. I'm in my high school's drama club, I have two dogs that require constant attention, I have a social calendar...basically a lot. I also work at the local YMCA where I'm basically a professional babysitter. I work in the playroom with infants, toddlers, and children under the age of 5. I LOVE my job.

I am blonde, my hair is veryvery long (EDIT: USED TO BE veryverylong. Here, have a link: http://www.harvestdreams.net/t4706-locks-of-love )

I have blue eyes, I am very very short, and I tend to be quite strange.

So that's basically a summation of Alyssa over the course of 3 years on HD. I hope to become acquainted with all fo you. Really, I'm very friendly, I don't bite, feel free to talk to me if you need help or even if you don't! I'd be glad to chat, and I always return messages. Sometimes I'm not very timely with my responses, or I miss a message or two in my crowded inbox, but I do make an effort to reply to everything!

Later, lovelies!

Last edited by Eternal Silence on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : A re-introduction of sorts Badge

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction of sorts   A re-introduction of sorts EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:45 am

AND SHE'S MARRIED TO ME. ♥
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction of sorts   A re-introduction of sorts EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:07 am

Which means she's my second mommy!

Bellala, we got anotha one. XD

Oh, circle introduction time!

ES: Hello, I'm ES and I'm an administrator.
Group: Hi ES...
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A re-introduction of sorts   A re-introduction of sorts Empty

Back to top Go down

A re-introduction of sorts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: