Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hereeeeeeees Johnn- Oops I mean Kamal.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

Hereeeeeeees Johnn- Oops I mean Kamal. Empty
PostSubject: Hereeeeeeees Johnn- Oops I mean Kamal.   Hereeeeeeees Johnn- Oops I mean Kamal. EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:29 pm

Why hello there, You want to know about me? Well, how about you go jump off a bridge? That would make me VERY happy! Sure!

You might have guessed that my name is Kamal, I live in Egypt (I HATE it here, no Peanut butter Kitkats D:) but I'm Canadian. I am going to be 15352342 13 years old TOMORROW Very Happy, I like to Roleplay, listen to music, read fanfics, Play Pokemon, watch Naruto and read fantasy books.

My favorite foods are Human meat and brains Ramen(AKA noodles) and pizza and Burgers and spaghetti and crips and dolmati (Arab food.) and..... well you get the picture (But I don't eat as much as this makes it seem, I LIKE alot of food not EAT alot of food.)

My favorite drink is Blood Pepsi, hands down.

My favorite music genre is Rap, Rock, Metal, heavy metal, super duper extra weighted metal and any songs that have MEANING to it.

Favorite artists are Linkin Park, Eminem, Immortal Technique, Paramore, Flow (A J-pop band) and Skillet.

Things I hate:ALL OF YOU. I HATE YOU ALL SO MUCH! BWAHAHAHAHHA. Racists, Animal abuser, Sparking fairys(I'm lookin at YOU Edward!), Twilight(The book.), the illuminati conspiracy theory (That thing has got me confused for TOO LONG.) and being confused

I am a sarcastic git and that's about it.

Last edited by Kamal on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Hereeeeeeees Johnn- Oops I mean Kamal. Badge

PostSubject: Re: Hereeeeeeees Johnn- Oops I mean Kamal.   Hereeeeeeees Johnn- Oops I mean Kamal. EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:12 pm

Hahahahaha. I'm amused by your introduction. Good job. :]

Now this looks like a controversy, so everybody just follow me. Since it feels so empty without me.

I'm Kitty, but sadly I'm not a cat. I do enjoy KitKats though, so I sympathize with you. No one should be separated from their favorite KitKat. (I just stick with original though).

Just a warning since I see that you also hate 'Twilight' with a passion: Watch out for people that actually like it. Cause then there is a huge mess, and recently it seems like most of the staff is busy all the time. Basically, I don't like cleaning up fights. Let's just get along here. It makes my life easier.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Hereeeeeeees Johnn- Oops I mean Kamal.   Hereeeeeeees Johnn- Oops I mean Kamal. EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:12 pm

Yea, thanks. I know how it is to fight with people who like it, my SISTER likes the books *Shudders* but it's there opinion and I can respect that, as long as they don't try to make me like it -_-
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Hereeeeeeees Johnn- Oops I mean Kamal.   Hereeeeeeees Johnn- Oops I mean Kamal. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:03 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

PostSubject: Re: Hereeeeeeees Johnn- Oops I mean Kamal.   Hereeeeeeees Johnn- Oops I mean Kamal. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:15 pm

hi, happy birthday : ) egypt dude!!!
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Hereeeeeeees Johnn- Oops I mean Kamal.   Hereeeeeeees Johnn- Oops I mean Kamal. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:55 pm

Lol in egypt it is still 6 hours away
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Hereeeeeeees Johnn- Oops I mean Kamal. Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Hereeeeeeees Johnn- Oops I mean Kamal.   Hereeeeeeees Johnn- Oops I mean Kamal. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:32 am

Bravo for your very awesome intro Smile)
We share the same attitudes, yeah I hate the illuminati. but in contrast, I love Twilight---let the war begin but I'm not gonna argue it with ya. I respect others opinion.
In terms of music we like, I hate rock and heavy metals..I am more of a Country and Pop Fella Very Happy

..nevertheless, Let's be friends.
and oh, Call me Amando.
Back to top Go down
Eerie
Eerie

Male Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Hereeeeeeees Johnn- Oops I mean Kamal.   Hereeeeeeees Johnn- Oops I mean Kamal. EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:13 am

Hi there~ I'm new as well, and you sound like a fun person. x3 Heh. I love the roleplay too~ I've been looking for someone to rp with short term or long term depending on who it is I'm roleplaying with. Some people I am compatible with others not so much, I'd get bored of the roleplay before it even really started. >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hereeeeeeees Johnn- Oops I mean Kamal.   Hereeeeeeees Johnn- Oops I mean Kamal. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hereeeeeeees Johnn- Oops I mean Kamal.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: