Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]

Go down 
+7
afsangel
Kritten
Andres
Kamal
35bell
32Melody
AlisaElric0150
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:42 am

LOL I put myself in my characters mentality and I can tell he would make friends with Derek, Kiikii, James and Alexander. xD

UPDATE:I updated my application with a Pet section, added what his school uniform would be and Added some character Flaws and Pros
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:52 am

Both accepted and AGH I GOTTA MAKE A GIRL TO TRY AND EVEN THINGS OUT!!!
I really don't want to use my third character though, I had a good idea for a fourth character...

Oh well, I guess. BLACK MODE!

Information: "Monsters will eat us alive" crap

Name: Creselia Lisha[Lee-sha] Ricolo
Scholarship: Elementary school
Nationality: Japanese, Canadian, Morrocan(Random)

Appearance:

Eye color: Aqua and bright
Hair color/style: Original hair color is brown but she dyed it white
Top half: A dress shirt with a black vest
Lower half: Small white shorts with a black dress layered ontop
Accessories: A bowtie and a key shaped necklace, as well as a headband
Picture(s):
Spoiler:

Biography:

Family:
Jane Weinstein - A mother who couldn't afford her young baby. After her husband died, she had no money to care for even herself so she left Creselia, or as she called her Lisha, and abandon her on a doorstep. It's unknown if Creselia has seen or heard from her mother from this day, but Creselia seems to have suspicious eyes on her.

Riley Weinstein - A deceased father. Nothing is known about him.

James Ricolo - A young man at the age of fifteen when he found Creselia on his doorstep. Living alone, he raised her. The note on the door had said her name was Lisha, though he renamed her to Creselia which suits her more. He's classy and kept Creselia strong and healthy. He's now twenty six and has a young appearance.
Spoiler:

Character pros: Loyal, keen, strong, smart
Character flaws: Quiet, suspicious, untrusting, rash, bashfull
History: Lisha was born under high expectations of her mother and father, a young and rich couple that held a baby before marriage. She grew to the age of only three months and her parents got married, as well as held some problems. Her father, Riley, was sued several times. He lost all of the family's money, and died by murder.

Her mother now was hopeless and not able to support herself or her daughter so she decided a grave decision to abandon Lisha.

Fortunatley, Lisha was found by a young, runaway man who took her in with loving arms. More known as brother then father, James has opened up a world of opportunity, unlike Jane would have been able to do.

When she turned the age of four, she went shopping with James for groceries at the outside market. Creselia saw a butterfly... But didn't chase it. Oh, there's a squirel... Nope... Oh, oone of the peaches fell out of the basket and is rolling away... No, James got it.

She then saw a girl her age with her older brother. She wandered away and started talking to the girl, both becoming instantly close.

Good things weren't ment to happen to Creselia. Days later, the young girl and her brother were murdered, Creselia found near them when the cops found the corpses. There were no tears in her face, no fear. Only a dagger in her hand covered in blood. There were no other fib=ngerprints than her's on the crime scene.

No one knows if she killed the two, but because of that, people heard about Creselia's past. Not only do they think she killed the two, they think she might have made contact with her mother and killed her as well.

James is trying his best to solve the problem because he knows Creselia is too innocent to kill a human being. She is tainted in black though, which is something that James can't see.

(No, she didn't kill them but watched them die. The murderer gave Creselia the knife and said "if you calll the cops, cry, whine, or anything, I'll come back for you." She became too scared to react and froze. She now sees things in blood, cries herself to sleep, and hears mutual crying wherever she goes.)

Likes: Pudding, James(Family wise), death, blood, red, sugar, RAINBOWS
Dislikes: Vegetables, music, crying
Extra Information: SHE'S A POKEMON! Because of her world of death, she learned swordsmanship and became a hunter in the school.

Hunter: Yes

The girl and her brother.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:10 am

Double post... \'o'/
Sorry, but I'm doing this because it has nothing to do with ^ Creselia.

PEOPLE, I NOW HAVE YOUR ROOMATES!!!

I'm posting them here, but they can also be found where accepted characters are.

Room one
Kiki Walker and Creselia Lisha Ricolo

Room two
Cecilia Patricia Janet Kara Lionna Jennifer Cheyenne Mira Felicity Kingston

Room three
Alexander Bernar

Room four
Derek Nevine and James Milrite

Room five
Kamal Ali

Room six
Klaus Bernar

Soom dorms only have one person because there can only one gendered room. No girls can be with guys. As well, they have to be in the same scholarship.

PLUS IC IS UP! 8D
http://www.harvestdreams.net/t4704-nightrow-monster-academy-ic-thread#72313
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:14 am

Sooo, she likes blood??!!? Why don't I go to a Blood Bank and get her a A+ bag of blood -_-
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:25 am

Kamal wrote:
Sooo, she likes blood??!!? Why don't I go to a Blood Bank and get her a A+ bag of blood -_-

No, she doesn't like to drink it, it's a sign of pleasure for her like puppies for little children. She became a bit twisted and deformed in thought when she saw her best friend being killed.

Ceselia: "No thanks... I don't need it that much."

I'm excited to see how Kiki and her get along. I didn't put it in, but she also dislikes people(Other then James) and someone like Kiki might drive her mad. AND they're roommates... This will be fun. XD
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:30 pm

Hey it's Kiki not Kiikii. D8< JK.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see how Creselia gets along with Kiki.
GO! POKEBALL! >8DDDD
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:06 pm

Heeeeeey? What are the Monsters? Are you going to make a list on the OOC thread or do we make it up? -.-"

By the way I did the weapon part, does Molly/Peter give it to me or do I find it on my room's Transporter?
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:36 pm

Where did I say Kiikii Melody? D:

The monsters are different looking depending, but basically they look like hearless from kingdom hearts. There's no "different species" to them.

And you use your transporter. You're limited to one weapon, unincluding the watch.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:40 am

Haha, no not you Alisa. Kamal. XD

See?

Kamal wrote:
LOL I put myself in my characters mentality and I can tell he would make friends with Derek, Kiikii, James and Alexander. xD
But it's not a big deal or anything.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:45 am

Guys,(And girls.) we got to clean up the RP a bit, I mean COME ON! I went to sleep and woke up at 6 AM while with you guys everyone was still leaving the Classroom, KiKi was talking to Cilicia, but Alexander still somehow managed to knock her Violin from her in the crowd -____-. I cleaned up a bit by saying my Clock was wrong.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:47 am

Oh, okay. XDDD Thanks Melody.

Cilicia?
I'm going to review it again, I kinda am forgetting everyhting because I'm so tired.

-----

Edits:

Please remember to not make an event happen(Like Andres with falling, MAKING Kiki drop her violin) without that person knowing. Not only because it gives hints like that character is an NPC like Molly and Peter, but it can also confuse people.

Thanks Kamal for straightening things up and I gotta get in the game, I'm sorry I didn't necessarily notice, grad was last night and today we had school and I had to say goodbye to all of my friends... So I'm a bit upset and tired and braindead. XD

Anyways. But because Melody, thank you, added Alex to the main interface, I think we'll be okay for the moment...

Kamal, do you want your character and mine(Creselia) to meet so you're not out of the roleplay?

Remember that this is the OOC thread so don't be afraid to plan on this thread~
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:05 am

AlisaElric0150 wrote:
Oh, okay. XDDD Thanks Melody.

Cilicia?
I'm going to review it again, I kinda am forgetting everyhting because I'm so tired.

-----

Edits:

Please remember to not make an event happen(Like Andres with falling, MAKING Kiki drop her violin) without that person knowing. Not only because it gives hints like that character is an NPC like Molly and Peter, but it can also confuse people.

Thanks Kamal for straightening things up and I gotta get in the game, I'm sorry I didn't necessarily notice, grad was last night and today we had school and I had to say goodbye to all of my friends... So I'm a bit upset and tired and braindead. XD

Anyways. But because Melody, thank you, added Alex to the main interface, I think we'll be okay for the moment...

Kamal, do you want your character and mine(Creselia) to meet so you're not out of the roleplay?

Remember that this is the OOC thread so don't be afraid to plan on this thread~

I'm glad I could help! And don't worry when I got my grades I felt like sleeping and never waking up xD

And sure I would love to met Creselia (Or F.) I am currently walking down the Corridor to take Yuki for a walk.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:11 am

Okay, well I edited my post so Crecelia's in there too.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:34 am

Ok, I replied and PLZ join the chat box I'm bored!! D:
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 2 Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:08 am

Can you save me a female high school student?
Im still finishing up a few touches, Ill probably post it by tomorrow. C:

Also, Im getting confused by the two James here xD.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:20 am

oops.... sorry guys now i feel like a poopoo face =____= once again sorry.... It's been awhile since I RP'd.... hope you can forgive me MELODY!!

Also to avoid anymore confusion, is someone going to be updating the morning/night thing you know so it's easier on everyone....

BTW i want my character Klaus Bernar to have someone to conflict with, after all he is a jerk...

One last thing do i have to ask peter or molly if i want my weapon or....what?

Last edited by Andres on Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:44 am

It's okay.

Alisa, you outdid yourself this time. XD

This roleplay is awesome :3
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:56 am

Name: Nora Thorne
Scholarship: Highschool
Nationality: French and American

Eye color: Green
Hair color/style: Long brunette hair.
Top half: Blue tank top
Lower half: Checkered short shorts
Accessories: Headphones, iPod, and a few bracelets
Picture(s):

Uniform
Spoiler:

Usual Outfit
Spoiler:

Family:
Mary [Mother]- A strict but very kind mother towards her family
Austin [Father]- A wealthy, quiet and serious, next successor of the Thorne family.
Character pros: Kind, helpful, good with guns [she can’t handle so many weapons], sneaky, great runner, and good with any subject except math.
Character flaws: Horrible at math, stubborn, sensitive, picky eater, holds a grudge for a long time, cannot think straight.
History:
Nora came from a wealthy family and was always spoiled with clothes, accessories, etc. As much as the stuff she loved, she hated being spoiled. Her father was the eldest of his other two siblings. In their bloodline the next successor who has a daughter has to get a pre arranged marriage.
Her parents tried and tried but Nora was too stubborn and didn’t like any of the guys her parents picked. One day she got into a big fight with her father about this idea. She decided to rebel. She wore clothes normal girls would wear instead of fancy dresses, she became completely influenced by other girls at her school. She soon knew how to handle guns.
She soon saw a flier for this academy and became well interested. She didn’t mind uniforms. But she never knew her parents were still trying to assign her a partner for her future.

Likes: Music, Guns, sweets, history, nice people, running, and fiction books.
Dislikes: Her parents, monsters, rotten food, being late, pre-arranged marriages, alarms, being trapped.
Extra Information:
She never told her parents she was going to this academy. It was part of her rebellious plan.

Hunter: You bet ya.

"Monsters will eat us alive!"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:19 am

SOOO accepted Bellala. XD And I'm editing Derek's info about the pre arranged marriage too. XD

---------------

Anyways...

Okay, so here's a little cap(Recap without the re : D) of what will and might happen. This all happened int he chatbox with Andres, Bellala, and I.

Spoiler:

So theres going to be like... This love triangle between James, Cecilia, and Alex, if it's still okayy with Bellala and Andres. It kinda was just... Random. X3

James, you don't like people with high voices? You're going to be driven mad then. XD
My little Cecile has a somewhat high voice. But if you love her, you will continue on. XDDD

Then there's the thing I mentioned earlier about Derek and Nora.

Spoiler:

This one is kind of immediatley accepted... So Derek is off of the market. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:32 pm

.......Errrr........ I didn't understand SQAUT from that -_____.______-
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:39 pm

AlisaElric0150 wrote:
SOOO accepted Bellala. XD And I'm editing Derek's info about the pre arranged marriage too. XD

---------------

Anyways...

Okay, so here's a little cap(Recap without the re : D) of what will and might happen. This all happened int he chatbox with Andres, Bellala, and I.

Spoiler:

So theres going to be like... This love triangle between James, Cecilia, and Alex, if it's still okayy with Bellala and Andres. It kinda was just... Random. X3

James, you don't like people with high voices? You're going to be driven mad then. XD
My little Cecile has a somewhat high voice. But if you love her, you will continue on. XDDD

Then there's the thing I mentioned earlier about Derek and Nora.

Spoiler:

This one is kind of immediatley accepted... So Derek is off of the market. XDDD

I still agree to everything~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:41 pm

......Are you going to explain what that confusing waste of good letters was? (As I already told everyone I hate being confused!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:48 pm

Sorry Kamal.

So technically speaking, the first spoiler means that Cecilia, Alex, and James are going to be in a love triangle(From what we went through, it's going to be that James and Alex both like Cecilia and Cecilia's just going to frolick in some flowers XD).

And the second spoiler is because Derek and Nora are both parts of rich families, their parents are trying to find them spouses. It just so happens to be that Nora and Derek will be engaged soon. X3
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:59 pm

..... Is that even LEGEL??!! xD xP

If it is(Even if it isn't) I WANT IN!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:09 pm

Kamal wrote:
If it is(Even if it isn't) I WANT IN!! Very Happy

Okay. XD We shall make a big giant chain of events in this roleplay. X3

Bellala, like you said in the chatbox, this SHOULD be an anime. It would be HILARIOUS! XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]   Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightrow Monster Academy [Sign Up and OOC]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next