Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]

Go down 
+3
32Melody
Kamal
AlisaElric0150
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:08 am

Here's the IC thread for Nightrow Monster Academy. People who have signed up and have accepted characters may roleplay. If you wish to sign up, please go here.
http://www.harvestdreams.net/t4694-nightrow-monster-academy-sign-up-and-ooc

Here is the intro to our roleplay:

The hallways were bare for the moment. It was silent in the rooms where students were gathered. Peter and Molly were trying to find of a way to ease the tention in each class. This had never happened before. Plasma walls didn't come from nowhere, even if the monsters went out of control. They didn't dare to say that, though. It would scare the students even more.

It's not like the wall was dangerous though. If you touched it, it was just like touching a water bed. You could somewhat keep pushing it but the force would somewhat push back.

"Everyone, I will leave this sheet here if you would like to become a hunter. You will have one weapon that you can customise from your transporter and you may start training immediatley in the gyms." said Molly. She looked more comfortable now.

"Let's get to work everyone, we have no time to let fear block us out of our scholarship." Peter continued. "Now classrooms have a lock on them that monsters can't break through. If the doors are locked though, there's no way of getting in, so keep your watches handy."

Each room, students started to depart. Now it's time to prove that monsters can't break the students down.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:24 am

Derek Nevine

I firmly held onto Cecile's hand while I went to sign myself up to be a hunter. This wasn't my first year behing in Nightrow, and I had a reputation of being a hunter. I was pretty good, not to brag.

"Give me your friendster, Cecile" I said. She nodded and pulled out the machine from her bag. It was yellow.

I tapped some buttoms from my old, gray one, and added her friendster number to mine. It was just like a cellphone.

I then pulled Cecile out of the classroom and fascened her watch on her wrist.

"Now I know you probably won't ever sign up to be a hunter, but you have to promise me you'll stay safe, okay? You're in a room to yourself so you have to mind your own ways. Be stong for me, okay?" I made her promimse.

"Yes Derek. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." she insisted.

"Okay... You should go to your dorm and get unpacked. I'll stay here and wait for everyone to be evacuated from these classrooms."

Cecilia Patricia Janet Kara Lionna Jennifer Cheyenne Mira Felicity Kingston

I made my way to my dorm room. The bustling people was no obstacle, I was used to big crouds. This school was so big and so many students. I liked it. It was my first year going to this school, I mean.

And Derek was right, I didn't want to be a hunter. I wasn't the fighting type. I'd leave the fighting to others and continue on my way... That wouldn't change anything, would it?

But my main objective here was: make some friends. I had friends back t home in France but I had to leave them behind because of my mothers remarriage...

Maybe I'd disobey Derek a little and stand around outside of my dorm. I as still close to it.

Creselia Lisha Ricolo

So many questions... The first one was if I was going to be a hunter. I only just made the age requirement as eleven.

I walked up to the counter where the list was. Some girl stated something about the pen "cool pen. I like the blue shade it is." Funny. I saw it to be red... I saw everything to be red.

And here, James thinks everything's alright and that I'm completley normal... Sorry, Lillian.

I wrote my name down and waited to get out. I wasn't jumping into a crowd like that, I'd be killed before I could kill.

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:50 am

Kamal sighed and ran a hand through his hair, 'Just my luck! I want something interesting to happen, but not like this!'. He looked around gloomily and saw a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes, a girl with Blonde hair and blue eyes and another girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. Kamal's eyebrow twitched in annoyance 'Really? Did I sign up for a german school or something?' then he suddenly smirked as he thought about his black hair and red eyes 'Well, at least I'm not a stereotype.' he chuckled mentally, he then brightened up when Molly started to pass around the Hunter slips. Grabbing one Kamal quickly signed his name and stopped when he got to the weapon part, "Well, let's see here, I would need something for close combat and something for ranged combat" he murmured quietly to himself. He was surprised to hear that they only got one weapon 'Well, there goes my plan out the window.' Smirking he know just the thing to get, he quickly scribbled down what he wanted.

Weapons:

Black Chrome Desert Eagle .45AE with a removable laser[as in the pointer laser not like the watch laser] and silencer.

Looking it over Kamal was satisfied and was about to turn in the paper when he heard a whine and nudge at his leg. Looking down Kamal was startled to find he forgot about Yuki - A 4 foot arctic Wolf - smiling slightly at Yuki he quickly crouched and patted her on the head. "Don't worry, It'll be a cold day in Hell before I let anything harm you!" he whispered to her. To prove it Kamal added in the additional part of the Weapon form a request for Armor for Yuki. Grinning slightly Kamal stood up and handed in the Form. Kamal whistled Yuki over and they both left the Room to look for his Dorm Room, according to Peter he had it all to him self. Kamal had conflicting emotions on this as he liked his privacy but he thought he might have made friends with his Roommate. Shrugging Kamal finally got to his Dorm and when he entered he looked around for his Closet. Kamal suddenly yawned as the Sleepiness caught up to him, quickly changing into his pajamas he crawled into bed and jestered for Yuki to climb into Bed with him. He was going to tell her Good night but he fell asleep as soon as his head touched the Pillow.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:55 pm

Kiki Walker

I listened to Molly and Peter, not saying a word. Students left, and two of them seemed to leave quite early. ''Where to go now?'' I mumbled as I started to head out. I glanced at my watch. It really didn't look like a weapon, just a plain old watch. I looked around, and I heard alot of commotion where the other students went. I decided to go my dorm, and that meant going through that ob of people. I had to unpack my things, so I had no choice. Surprisngly, I made it alive. ''Phew...'' I sighed as I continued walking.
I saw dorms up ahead, but very few students were there. First, one of the two that had left early. She was standing next door, and I found myself walking towards her.

''Hi.'' I greeted her. I held my violin case a little tighter. ''My name's Kiki, and this is my first year here.'' I wanted to chat with her, she looked very friendly.

Last edited by 32Melody on Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:40 pm

James Milrite

Molly and Peter explained things carefully and pointed to the stack on sign up sheets for people who wanted to be hunters. I was intrested because of my training. I was going back to continue my training after I graduate here, If I live. I picked up a sheet and signed up and to my surprise there was only one weapon. Well any will do, I thought. A couple of people ran out the room and probably heading to their dorms. Peter already told me I shared one with someone in my grade, well I did mind. There was nothing to change it anyway. The two guides suggested training in the gym but I already knew how to handle guns and weapons, I figured it didn't matter to me in ways.

Dorm four was the dorm I was staying at. I opened the door slowly to see if my roomate was in there, nope. Well okay then might as well start unpacking. I didn't really need much of anything to survive. I only needed food/water and weapons. As well as shelter and other things. There were a few dressers and closets as well as beds too. For a moment, I thought this school had everything.

[Poor post~]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:13 pm

Klaus Bernar

Klaus Tugged at Alex's Wrist.

"What are you doing?!" Alex replied.

"Were going to sign up." Klaus directed.

Alex slipped his wrist out of Klaus's control.

"I-I.. don't want to be a hunter...I'm afraid" Alex said looking away from Klaus.

"ugh... you're useless, If your not going to fight then go to your dorm and just sit there! I'll meet with you in the morning." Klaus said walking away.

"Lazy coward, I guess I'll have to put in the effort he lacks." Klaus spoke to himself sighing the petition.

Klaus's weapon of choice was a handgun, nothing fancy.

Alexander Bernar

"ouch..." Alex said rubbing his wrist.

Alex then began walking to his dorm.

"wow, there are so many people here, Ugh..." Alex groaned as he attempted to make his way through the hall.

Halfway through the crowd Alex was pushed causing him to accidentally knock a little girl's violin (Kiki) out of her hand as he fell.

"Oh no, I'm sorry!" Alex shouted remorsefully.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:37 pm

Kamal Ali

Kamal suddenly found himself back in the Orphanage, looking around the dark surroundings he slowly crept to the Kitchens, when he got there Kamal peeked inside, as soon as he did everyone hushed up to look at him, Kamal looked at them nervously then someone started to Jeer at him and yell "Well well well, looks like the Freak is back!" that seemed to rile everyone up as they started to throw comments like that at Kamal. Kamal shook his head and started to back out of the room.

Kamal shot out of bed sweaty and gasping for breath, he groaned 'Not THAT nightmare again.' he thought to himself annoyed. Kamal got up and went to the Dorm shower and let him self relax as he took a long bath. Two hours later he came out of the bathroom content 'That was exactly what I needed' looking at the Clock Kamal was surprised to find that it was still six in the morning. Going over to his desk he was happy to see his Friendster and watch was there.

Glancing over at the still sleeping Yuki, Kamal allowed himself a grin "You sly dog[No Pun intended], thanks for looking out for my stuff!" he said and tackled Yuki, making her wake up with a Yelp. "Come on, it's time for your walk." he told Yuki. Going to his Wardrobe he took out his Khakis and put them on. Kamal suddenly frowned as he saw that he didn't get his gun yet. 'How do you expect me to defend Yuki if I don't have a weapon' he then remembered the dagger he managed to smuggle in. Reaching into his pocket he took it out and placed it in the cut of his shirt on his right Shoulder, making sure that it didn't show but was able to be quickly drawn he checked his nails making sure that they were as sharp as always 'I maybe athletic but I don't have THAT much muscles, so it's a good thing that I managed to get my nails long enough to be trimmed into claws like Yuki's.' he thought. Smirking he opened the door for Yuki and walked out after her, as he was walking down the Corridor he couldn't help but think something might go wrong.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:00 pm

Cecilia Patricia Janet Kara Lionna Jennifer Cheyenne Mira Felicity Kingston [I hate doing this, I should have given her a smaller name XD]

I was surprised but happy[that her plan worked] to hear someone's voice. The girl who approached me was much youner then I had thought but... But she was awfully cute!

"Aw, hi." she said, almost able to faint from cuteness. "It's nice to meet you, Kiki, I'm Cecilia Patricia Janet Kara Lionna Jennifer Cheyenne Mira Felicity Kingston."

I thought for a moment before going on. Such a long name, it would probably be a long time until someone knew the whole thing. Even Derek still had troubles with it.

"But you can call me Cecile, Patty, Janny, Karakara, Lio, Jenny, Jen, Cheye, Mia, or Feli if it's easier." I straightened out. "And it's actually my first year here too, so Im glad I've met someone with something in common. So are you in elementary school?"

Derek Nevine

Once almost everyone evacuated, there were hunters left so I didn't have to wait around to make sure people were safe, or feeling safe at least.

I made my way down to my dorm room. I had a new one this year, but each dorm looked overall the same. Same furniture anyways.

God, I hoped I didn't have a crappy roommate. I had one last term and it was horrible. Nothing but sarcasm and foul language, nothing for Cecile to live with.

I hesitated but opened the door with pride.

"Hey, I'm your new roommate." I said, plopping my stuff on the ground and sitting on the floor. I was tired and din't really care what was going on for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:45 pm

[First of all we got to straighten things out, I wake up at 6 AM while people are still leaving the Classroom where we were all stuffed, Alex knocked down Kiki's Violin while she is far away talking to F (My nickname for Cecilia.) -.-" I'm going to start setting my things right:]

Kamal Ali

Kamal was surprised to see that people where STILL leaving the classroom, 'Hmm, I guess my watch was wrong.' he thought when he saw a clock on the wall, telling Yuki to stick close he started to take a light jog 'Maybe I will make a friend' Kamal thought hopefully
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:36 am

[@Alisa: Then why'd you give her that long name? XD
@Andres: Another encounter~]

Kiki Walker
I paused for a minute, trying to think of all the names she had told me. ''Is it okay if I call you Cecile?'' I asked, hopng she'd say yes. ''My dorm,'' I began, ''Is right there.'' I said, pointing at the small distance to the Dorm.

I was about to say something else, but a boy accidently knocked my violin case out of my hand. I rushed to pick it up, and to my relief it was still in it's case. I sighed, but smiled at the boy. ''That's okay. My name is Kiki, it's nice to meet you.'' I said, returning to my spot. Basically, I was standing where I was, but I wasn't even that far from the boy.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:01 am

[@Melody: Well she's a rich girl, I wanted her to have a rich name XD
@Kamal: True and I did a small thing about this on the OOC thread, thanks Kamal]

Aw, she was so cute! I couldn't get over that fact. "Yes, of course, Cecile's fine."

Cecilia was actually my favourite name from all of mine, so being called Cecilia/Cecile was never a problem for me. I liked it.

So close, too. It wasn't a surprise, Kiki's dorm was dorm one and mine was dorm three. I was fortunate to have a room to myself and wondered if Kiki had a roommate. If not, would she be lonely?

"You're free to come to my dorm room anytime you want, okay?" I made sure to say.

Suddenly, a boy, about my age maybe, bumped into Kiki and knocked her violin out of her hands. I got worried for not only these two acquaintences, but for Kiki's pour instrument. Instrument repairs and orders weren't cheap nowaways and if it was broken, I'd feel really bad.

Kiki seemed not to mind totally though.

"And I'm..." I paused. Let's not go through the name again, it's a tongue twister. "Cecilia, but you can call me Cecile." I finished, offering my hand for the boy.

Creselia Lisha Ricolo

It had been a bit and I was tired of waiting here. There was nothing to really do because there was no real school work to do today, just tours and getting used to our surroundings.

I sighed. James would be mad at me though if I didn't take my studies seriously though. He always held me up to the top, it seemed.

I walked along the hallways once I had the chance. I didn't feel like going to my dorm yet, nor even try to find some friends. No one would want to be friends with a 'murderer.'

Something caught my eye though. A dog? They allowed a dog in the school? I didn't know many of the rules, but usually pets were forbidden because of other people's allergies.

He probably had some kind of permission. If he didn't, those seniors, Molly and Peter, would have said something.

I tried walking ahead but because of these stupid new shoes, tripped over them. My elbow stung a bit, I might have scrapped it.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:32 am

[@Alica:No problem, I signed up for it so the least I could do is help xD]

Kamal Ali

As Kamal was jogging next to Yuki to keep up to her, he felt a slight shaking in his pocket. Quick telling Yuki to stop he reached into his pocket to find that it was his Metallic Red Friendster. Opening it he was pleasantly surprised to find that Peter was calling, quickly answer he said "Hello Peter, what can I do for you?" Peter just told him that it was nothing and he was just notifying him that his weapon has arrived "[color=green]What about the Armor for Yuki?[color]" he asked worriedly, he was quickly put to ease as Peter told him that it has also arrived. Telling Peter good bye Kamal hung up the Friendster.

'I might as well go to the Gym to try it out.' Kamal shrugged, he started to wonder around with Yuki right behind him looking for the Gym. Then in a span of five minutes Kamal was hopelessly lost, he was looking around a locker that he swore he passed before when he quite suddenly heard a thud and a hiss of pain. Spinning around Kamal saw that a eleven year old girl that had white hair(Wincing mentally Kamal couldn't help but think that even his hair and eyes were different.) was on the ground, he quickly backtracked to get to her and bend down to offer her a hand up, "Come on, let's get you off the floor." he said look at her.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:46 am

Crecelia Lisha Ricolo

I winced and pushed my upper half off of the ground to see that guy infront of me, knelt down and offering his hand. I lifted my hand to take his but... Hesitated. Why is he pittying me?

I stopped and picked myself up, rejecting his help.

"Thanks, but I'm fine." I said coldly, wiping any dust off of my new uniform. Urh, great way to ruin a moment. I took a look at my elbow. No blood or visible scrapes. I guess it hurt the most because I landed on it.

I'd have to order new, and smaller shoes. The ones I got were too big. I guess my Japanese side took over my size deception for clothing.

"Who are you?" I asked, straightening the cuffs on my sleeves. I wanted to make sure this guy was safe before tusting, or even being arounnd him.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:01 am

Kamal Ali

Kamal stared at the unknown girl as she pointedly ignored his hand and got up by her self, although he should be ticked off by her attitude, from the looks of it she had the same cold mask that he mostly put on. "And the fact that she didn't run away from my red eyes is a plus." he murmured to himself. Quickly schooling his face into a indifferent mask he answered her question "I'm Kamal Ali, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:07 am

James Milrite

I was almost done unpacking until the door opened. He was pretty tall. Blonde hair and blue eyes. How many times have I seen that today? I didn't mind. I figured I would introduce myself. He was my roomate and I would have to eventually get used to him. I wasn't really social, I don't know why I am. It's just...me. "I'm James, nice to meet you," I greeted, zipping up my bag. His roomate seemed tired. Well this school is big in structure and plus finding the dorm was hard as well.

I had to get used to the layout here. I am going to be hear for this school year and hopefully be enlisted for the army. I'm sure Im going to live, I'm well trained anyways.
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:45 am

[Sorry I'm late Very Happy]

Klaus Bernar

Klaus walked over to his dorm and sat down on his bed.

He reached for his transporter entered a command "Weapon."

The Transporter began to function and held a Handgun.

"That never ceases to surprise me, I wonder what my loaf of a brother is doing right now."

Alexander Bernar

[once again I'm so sorry for the collision I should have asked :C ]

"Ugh... Hehe, nice to meet ya' my name's Alexander."

Alex picked himself up and dusted himself off.

"ugh I'm new here, but... oh sorry I must have interrupted something, my name's Alex, sorry about that" Alex apologized shaking Cecilia's hand.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:17 am

[No, no, It's okay, really.]
Kiki Walker

I brushed off my dress, grinning. ''I'd like that.'' I said, amazed by this girl's kindness.
If people here were this nice, maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all! In fact, maybe it would be fun! After all, school meant friends and learning, right? Learning wasn't much fun, but I'd have to get used to it.

Oh, wait! These two were my first friends, so why not register them into my Friendster?
''Cecile, Alexander, is it okay if I can put you in my friendster?'' I asked a bit shyly. I glanced back at my 'watch', wondering how they could register me.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:35 am

Creselia Lisha Ricolo

I kept her cold look. What was wrong with red eyes? There was nothing wrong with it. It was natural. That's how people were... That's how Lillian was.

"Creselia" I replied. I was hesitant still. There was a strong presance to this person and I didn't want to get on the wrong side of it. I didn't want to end up relying on this person either. He was too... Uh...

I was a bit surprised when this Alex guy refused my hand to help him up. He did use the polite pove to shake it though, so I was still happy.

Heh, this guy was pretty cute, I was thinking. Derek would be angry if I got a boyfriend though, he was too overprotective. "Look, Kiki, another newcomer. Welcome to the group." I welcomed brightly. I probably made two friends in less then five minutes. I was happy because of it.

"It's very nice to meet you, Alex." I mentioned.
When Kiki mentioned the friendster, I quickly pulled out my own. I hadn't even thought about it.

"So if I remember correctly, Derek told me..." I thought outloud. I pointed my friendster at the two and clicked a button.

<Code registered>

"Alright!"

Derek Nevine

"Nice to meet you, James." I said with a pleasurable smile. It was nice to meet someone new, especially after hearing a life or death sentance.

"I'm Derek Nevine, it's a pleasure. I made sure to say my own name. It might have been weird since I said my last name but it really had no difference. He was bound to find out anyways whether it was because of the announcements in the morning, the basketball court, or a simple fangirl raid.

"So, you're new here, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:50 am

Alexander Bernar

"OH yeah of course!" Alexander happily agreed.

Alex fumbled through his bag pulling out the device.

"I um.. think this is it." Alex began going through the device.

Alex confusedly tapped the buttons on the device and then looked up with shame.

"I don't exactly know how this works, hehe." Alex said blushing.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:32 am

I laughed a bit, but not at him.

"It's okay. I'm like that too, I've never seen a friendster before, and according to Derek, this is a new model." I said with delight. I was okay with technologie on my own but I couldn't figure out everything.

I made sure to add both of Kiki and Alex's codes into my friendster.

"Now I must introduce both of you to my brother sometime, okay?" I said more then asking. Derek was more like my best friend so he would enjoy meeting my new friends, right? It would cool, right? Maybe he'd get some new friends too.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Kamal Ali

Kamal saw that Creselia overheard him mumbling about his red eyes and looked affronted. Kamal looked at Creselia blankly, "Well, since I probably won't remember your name cause I'm bad with them I'll just call you E." Glancing down at Yuki he said "E, this is my wolf, Yuki, Yuki meet E." he said amused.

Last edited by Kamal on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:11 pm

James Milrite

Derek seemed like a nice guy. I guess he was going to be hunter by the looks of it. "Yea, first year here," I said. I knew this academy wasn't what I thought would be. I just thought it would be a private school and stuff. But as soon as I realized this school had monsters and hunters it was pretty interesting.

"Are you a hunter as well?" I asked, curious.

Nora Thorne

Right after I signed up being a hunter, I practically sprinted out of the classroom. I love running. The way the cool air splashes onto your skin and just feeling the adrenaline just makes it more fun. I never tripped- except for this time. I shifted my green eyes to see if I tripped someone also. No, I was in the middle of the hallway and everyone was off to the side. Well this was embarrasing. I slowly got up and brushed off my skirt. I didn't see any bruises on me. Well I didn't take a big fall. I looked around and it seemed no one noticed because people were on their friendsters and adding contacts.

That reminded me, I turned my head to my friendster that was green. It wasn't damaged, thats great because I just got this and it would suck if I broke it.

I still had to unpack, Molly told me I had a room all to myself for the time being. (If another student in my grade came in) I liked being alone. Reading peacefully, putting the music on the highest volume, almost everything. Life back at home was constant work, maids picking out dresses for me to wear, and my parents doing the never ending search for a future partner. God! I hated them so much for that!

It was and endless search for my dorm room. Dorm 7. Hey the sacred number 7! I unlocked the door and this room was probably better than the one back at home. Two beds, a closet, bathroom, a huge window, some drawers, etc. I quickly opened my bags searching for my iPod, so I can listened to music while I unpack.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:20 pm

Kiki Walker

I felt relief come through me when they agreed, so I quickly tapped the correct buttons and pointed the frendster, like Cecile did. ''Okay, thanks!'' I said happily.

''Sure, I'd like that!'' I said cheerily. I was pretty sure that the boy named Derek was her brother, or something. I glanced at the time app, and I completly forgot I had to unpack! Plus, I had to change into my uniform, since I had no idea when it would start. ''I guess I have to go unpack my things now. See you later, Alexander and Cecile!'' I called as I walked into my dorm.

In about 8 minutes, I was finished unpacking and had changed. ''A new record..'' I mumbled silently. I flopped down on my 'cloud' and I felt as if I was flying away. I relaxed and began to thing about all the things I couldn't do.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:43 pm

Kiki walked off to go pack.

"Okay Kiki, I'll see you." I said. It dawned on me that I needed to unpack my things too. I was going to see what Derek's dorm looked like first. I'd feel more comfortable seeing my brother safe in his dorm. Then I'd feel more safe in my own... It was a subconcious thing.

"I should go too. I'll see you later, Alexander, okay?" I said, lowering my head in respect. I started to walk a little bit more down the hall because Derek's room wasn't far off.

It kind of just occured to me that I didn't talk with a rich tongue, compared to my parents... I'd work on that later because if my parents checked up on me... I'd be dead. Oh well.

Derek Nevine

This guys curiosity was fun to respond to. At least I wasn't stuck with someone too quiet without any words to say.

"First year's always challenging, but you'll get used to it rather quickly." I paused, looking around the room. The dorm were supposed to look the same as years before, which they did. It was good I didn't have tp re-adjust.

"And of course, I live to hunt for the people who can't." was my reply. Hunting had a big adrenaline rush for me, I liked the feel of the excitement when I took out my sword. It made me feel at home in a way, getting out anger in a way that didn't include yelling. I could get rid of it before the anger happened.

I then heard a small knock at the door before it opened.

"Uh... Sorry to bother you." the young voice of Cecile said, walking in and gently closing the door behind her.

"Ah, Cecile. James, this is my sister, Cecila." I made sure to introduce her, standing up and walking towards her. "Cecile, this is James, my roommate."

"Oh, well it's nice to meet you." she said in a cute voice.

Creselia Lisha Ricolo

I thought to myself. Where did he get E from Creselia, Lisha, OR Ricolo? I didn't even tell him my middle and surname, anyways. Weird.

And my suspicions grew. It wasn't a dog, it was a wolf.

"Domestic wolf?" I questioned outloud. "Cool, I guess. Nice to meet you...?"

I stuck out my hand for the wolf to smell. There was a sense of danger to me for this wolf. It was probably harmless but from what I saw, there were many reasons to attack me at this moment.

"Kamal, are you new here?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:54 pm

[@Alisa: What? Licha and Ricolo doesn't have a E in it -__- and remember; Yuki means Snow and Yuki is a Arctic AKA SNOW Wolf Razz]

I watched happily has Yuki accepted E's hand "I don't think I've seen her accept anyone other then me so fast!" he said in awe. He was curious why she seemed suspicous of him, but he snapped back to reality when she asked him a question "Hmm? Of yes yes I am, in fact I'm lost, I was looking for the Gym you see" he said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next