Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]

Go down 
+3
32Melody
Kamal
AlisaElric0150
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:40 am

Kamal Ali

Kamal was happy to find that at least Kiki was not rude, unlike Creselia, he had no delusions that Creselia liked me, infact that's why he was so cheerful to her, she reminded him of himself and because he knew being so cheerful to people that dislike you annoys them. So after they left he slumped slightly and decided to simply lean against a locker and think. Sighing he started to recap under his breath, "So, I came to this school because I was bored and unhappy, then I find myself stuck here with plenty of German wannabes. I go to sleep and find out that it was only two minutes, even though I took a shower and felt fully rested, THEN I run into Creselia and Klaus, and meeting little Alexander. And while I got to train a bit, my crappy luck screwed me over again and made the monsters be able to turn into Humans, while leaving we are attacked by some monsters, I killed it. Because I forgot to put my freakin' Silencer half the school was attracted to the Gym even though Molly just stated it was dangerous. And all that noise attracted another monster!" he mumbled to him self. Then there was a nudge and whine at his feet. Opening his eyes('When did I close them?') he saw that Yuki was back. Smiling slightly at her he gave her a quick petting and went back to leaning against the locker with his eyes closed.

[That's anyone's cue to come!]
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:16 pm

[[I won't let this die!]]

Five posts until morning!
[Every once and a while, we will get these messages alerting when the morning and night is coming. There will be no school school duration posts back and forth but you may put a couple lines on how the school day went.]

Creselia Lisha Ricolo

I followed my new roomate to our room and settled down on my bed. I didn't bother changing at the moment, I wasn't sleepy. If Iwas tired, I'd sleep. Not now though.

I pulled out a book from my unpacked game.

"Alice in Wonderland..."

I had seen the movies, but never read the book. It was a supposed to be good according to Jamie.

"Up and early for class tomorrow." I said to that Kiki before I let her settle.

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 4 Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:47 pm

James Milrite

Where was Derek by the way? If he was still in the gym then his back would painfully hurt in the morning considering how hard the floor is. I would go back and get Derek off the floor but seriosuly, I was tired. So ired I can just fall on the floor and go into a deep sleep.

"Well, it was brother's orders I guess. I'm sure you can go a few doors down by yourself. But..." I trailed off and soon patted Cecile's head, "I don't want a monster randomly coming out that might attack you,"

Did I really say that? Shoot. I was so exhausted I said things that weren't made to be said. Heh. This is not going as I was planning. Oh well, She'll forget about it. But I do say her hair was soft.

[Lousy post, sorry~]

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:01 pm

Cecilia Patricia Janet Kara Lionna Jennifer Cheyenne Mira Felicity Kingston

Trailing off, it gave me a hint of confusion and anxiety. But his comment... Attack... Me? Me in general, is how he put it. It made my cheeks feel hot, obviously I was blushing.

"Uh... Thanks, I guess..." I said. I didn't really know how I could reply to that.

I looked closer at James. He was very handsome, actually... I didn't notice it clearly before. It made me feel a bit dizzy just being alone with him... Wait. Cecile, get ahold of yourself. You're stuck in school with no way out, clinging to life because of monsters. There was no time for love and drama. Besides, he was much older then I was...

I took a step in the direction we would be heading.

"Tiring day, huh?" I said, trying to bring up conversation or something. "Very busy..."
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:08 pm

Kiki Walker

I smiled slightly as Creselia as she reminded me to get up early the next morning. ''Okay, I will!'' I said as I goton my bed, pulling the blankets over me. I immediantly felt sleepy, and I began to drift off asleep.

''Goodnight, Creselia.... and thank you...'' I said before I fell asleep.

Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:31 pm

James Milrite

I could sense Cecile was getting a little nervous or maybe tense. This school was infested with monsters and they could appear at any moment. "Yea, filled with events," I replied. Yea, enough to make my head burst into a million pieces. Now only a few steps away was her room and soon in front of the door.

"Well, good night. I guess I'll see you tomorrow," I said, giving a small wave. I headed towards my door which was only....ten steps away? as soon as I opened the door. Derek was in there. Of course. He was probably enjoying himself in the gym anyways. The janitor might wake him or something.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:48 pm

I didn't know what to say. James didn't look like a very social person so... I was stumped.

But of course, we made it to my dorm. It wasn't a big walk though so what was there to expect?

"Okay, goodnight." I said, biding him a farewell. "Thank you, I appreciate it." I was able to fit in before he left.

The morning... I wished it would come sooner then it did. I didn't like the dark.

I took a look around the dorm though. There were small pamphlets like classes and school activities... I wondered if I should sign up for some.

"Monster classes..." I mumbled to myself, looking through them. If I couldn't help Derek in being a hunter, I might as well join a class like this to help in other ways.

After a while, I put on some pyjamas and curled up on the bed in the dorm. There were two because of dormmates. With the spare one... I could have someone sleep over. "I'll ask Nora about it, she might want to talk..." I said before gently closing my eyes.

Night ending. Morning begins with the next post.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:39 am

[[Double post, sorry. This is important for Bellala.]]

There is a small letter on your desk. You open it for it has the crest of Nightrow on the envelope.

Inside, there is a formally written letter.

Nora Thorne

Hello and we ask if you will excuse this letter.

We have received word that there is a new student with liability to join our proud student council. She is a highschool student as well, which means she will need a dorm room.

Because you are a female highschool student with no roommate, we would like to take adantage of such and place her in your room. If you are not satisfied with such, please check the "no" box and we will set up a new room for you, no troubles heeded. If you would like a new roommate, check the "yes" box below. Remember you are not able to have your friends over anymore for it is two to a dorm room.

Thank you for your patience.

Student council president, Derek Nevine.

[Yes] [No]
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:41 am

((Nora usually gets up at 6. Its a pure habit xD))

Nora Thorne

I had probably had the most weirdest dream in my life, ever. I couldn't really explain it nor could remember a few things. The dream was just POOF gone. I yawned as I got out of bed and looked at my digital alarm clock. Six in the morning. Plenty of time to take a quick shower and get ready. Just as I was going to open a drawer from my dresser there was a strange letter. I ripped the enevlope open not caring about it's delicacy and read the letter.

Quote :
Nora Thorne

We have received word that there is a new student with liability to join our proud student council. She is a highschool student as well, which means she will need a dorm room.

Because you are a female highschool student with no roommate, we would like to take adantage of such and place her in your room. If you are not satisfied with such, please check the "no" box and we will set up a new room for you, no troubles heeded. If you would like a new roommate, check the "yes" box below. Remember you are not able to have your friends over anymore for it is two to a dorm room.

[Yes][No]

Really? HIM? Out all people that could have written this letter too me? Jerkwad. He better have not have sneeked into my room. Anyways, my mind paid attention to the material that was listed. A new roomate? Well, I was hoping to meet some people here that are not snobby children and people who were possibly going to be my new husband which HAS ALREADY been chosen. I put an "X" on the "yes" meaning I was allowing it. I folded the letter so I can give it back to "My Future Husband" which pained me by the way.

---
After I took a shower, got dressed, blow dried my hair and styled it to it's normal straight hair feature I wasn't really sure what to do next. It was only six-fifteen by now and classes didn't start for another hour or two. I was thinking about breakfast. But probably knowing some people here, they we're probably still sleeping. Maybe a walk around school will help.
---
I somehow got my beloved weapon for monster hunting from the letter I received earlier. How could I not see that? Oh well, Mission complete. I would train but I didn't want to wake up anyone with gunshots. That would be alarming. I didn't know how I ended up in the gym but I just bursted out laughing as I saw Derek still unconcious on the floor! I covered my mouth and fell to the ground on my knees trying to keep my fits of laughter. I could already feel unshed tears from so much laughter.

This was going to be a good morning. For me atleast.

James Milrite

I woke up early as usual. the thing that surprised me the most was that Derek was not there. There meaning as in not in his bed. Don't tell me....
He's still in the gym? Man he was right, first years were always the toughest. I guess in my perspective I was going along well. Maybe I should check on him. His back will probably be in pain anyways. I should let cecile know also. It was early afterall. I quickly got into my uniform and the usual morning stuff and headed out.

[Gotta love Nora for laughing at Derek xD]
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:58 am

Derek Nevine

The hard floor made my back stiff. Had I really been on this gym floor ALL night? Wow...

I felt the cold tiles of the gym floor as I heard laughter. I opened my eyes just a tweek to see... Oh great... Nora. What, was she here to protest abot her new roommate request? Well it wasn't me who sent it, the stdent council. I just compsed the letter for everyone and signed it, they just changed the name and gender.

"What..." I asked.

I woke up, my back very cold. I looked over, the sheets on the ground. I thought back to how they got there...

"No, don't shoot! Derek, I love him!" "Cecile, what are you seeing? It's a monster, open yor eyes!" "Cecile, snap out of it, that monster must have done something to you!" "It's no use, Cecilia... Leave, you won't be harmed..." "No, I won't leave you! I never will, not again!" BOOM

A nightmare... Me? Love James...? I already convinced myself last night it wasn't possible... What did that dream mean then? I woke up when I heard that gunshot in my mind... I wonder who was shot.

I shook it off and quickly showered, and changed into my uniform. I needed to get ready but... First I'd check on Derek.

I knocked on their dorm door.

Door opens...?

"Ow!"
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:03 pm

Kiki Walker

I woke up by the sunlight coming thriugh the window. ''Eh...?'' I said to myself silently. It couldn't be about 6:00, could it? Classes start at 7:00. Aw. Oh, well. I hopped off my bed, glancing at Creselia, who still seemed to be sleeping. Very quietly, I walked to my closet, pulled out my uniform, and dashed to the bathroom. I closed the door, hoping I didn't wake Creselia.
-----------------

There. All dressed. I combed my hair, got dressed(of course), and put on my shoes. I left my violin case in the closet, since class didn't start in about an hour. I began to head out the door, but I forgot about Creselia. She wouldn't know I was gone. I gave a small sigh, took out a small piece of paper, and wrote:

Good morning, Creselia!
I woke up very early today, so I got ready for school. Yes, I know shcool doesn't start in about an hour, but well...
Anyway, I'm gonna take a walk around the school. I thought I'd let you know, so you wouldn't be worried.
Sincerly,
Kiki

There we go! I left the note by her dresser and quietly walked out, lost in thought about my parents.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:00 pm

Creselia Lisha Ricolo

My eyes were open from the moment it struck five. I was used to waking up at an early time. I stayed in bed though, it was too early to wander around. I decided to get changed but wait for a while.

The uniform was crinckled from just being placed on the chair at the desk. I would need to wash and iron it... Didn't matter, I always helped Jamie with the laundry before. I'd ask Kiki if she needed hers done too, it would be rude not to and James would disapprove of not asking.

Before Kiki woke up, I curled back in bed.

Kiki started runbling around after a while so I pretended to be asleep. I'd be doing one thing good for the day, I'd rather not get good things stuck in my head.

When she left, I noticed a note on the desk. I read it...

Get worried? Heh. I shook it off and opened the door, deciding to explore the school. Maybe check out the rooms for the clubs.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:13 am

Nora Thorne

I soon calmed down from my laughing fit when Derek woke up. It took me a couple moments took regain my breath. I got up and went towards him and knelt beside him. "Did you sleep here the entire time?" I asked my green eyes wide with amazement. His back must have hurt. There was probably a chance he wouldn't survive classes. Well, it was just my opinion. I just remembered something. The letter. I loked in my skirt pocket and gave it to him.

"It's about the roomate thing," I said before he might question if its a love letter. Of course its not. God I was going to spend the rest of my life with this guy! Well...he was kind of cute. No Nora! I was going to slap myself but then Derek might question why. "I suggest you lighten up. Classes start in a half hour or so," I said, getting up and brushing off my skirt.

James Milrite

When I was opening the door I felt something hard hit against it. "Cecile!" I exclaimed. Curse my timing. "You okay?" I asked. She must have wanted to check on her brother. Well about that....

"If you were going to check on your brother, I think he slept in the gym," I said trying to answer what may be her question. Sure it's funny. I had a good laugh. But right now, everyone wa sprobably getting up. For the unlucky ones (if there were any) they would probably wake up when classes already started. That will be a good laugh.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:01 am

Derek Nevine

I smirked a bit. About her roommate... And if I slept here all night.

"Yeah, I slept here, I guess..." I said, my memory a bit foggy. I thought back a bit... I didn't remember much.

Oh yeah... Marriage... I wasn't going to lie, Nora was very pretty and seemed like a fine young lady but if this was love, love hurts... A lot.

I went to get up before I spoke about her roommate like she suggested, just to get up for class. I needed a shower and get changed into my second uniform. Thing was... I was so stiff. I held my hand out to Nora.

"C-Can I have a hand please?" I asked politley*.

[[*She can fall now. XDDD]]

My forehead hurt a bit. A door to the face wasn't a great wake up call. I wasn't the luckiest girl today.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." Saying, wiping my forehead, seeing a bit of red. Was I really bleeding from that? Wow, when Derek called me delicate... He wasn't kidding. I kept my hand there to hide that fact, I didn't want to worry James too much.

Slept in the gym though? That wasn't good. What if he was attacked last night? He wouldn't have been able to fend for himself.

"I better go get him then, I don't want him missing class." I said. Derek was good for his attendance, so I doubt if I didn't check, he'd miss class... It didn't feel right though.

"Hey James, do you want to go with me?" I asked. I didn't feel that safe going on my own, as well as James would be someone I'd like to be my friend.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:49 am

Annie Montgomery

The school was so...big. I didn't notice when I first toured around the place, I had my nose stuck in Little Women. When I lifted my head, I couldn't do anything but to gape at the scene. I now realize that I had no knowledge of the place I begged mother to go to.

"You look bully in that dress, mother" I complimented.
Mother sighed and turned my direction, "Annie, whatever do you want?"

I handed her a brochure detailing this school."No." She said immediately.

"Why not?" I asked respectfully, "I promise I will study well!"

"I'm not worried about your studies. You're a pretty girl! At a big school like such, they will line up to court you!"

"How old were you when Father first courted you?"

"It don't matter! Courtin' is different now a' days!"

"Then I promise not to be courted modernly. Please let me go mother."I begged.

"If I say no?"

I sighed, "If you are not so compassionate as to let your daughter immerse herself in modern youth and schools, we shall be in danger of me hating you for the rest of our lives." I threatned.
She paused thinking it over, but eventually agreed.

I'm glad I begged, this place was most magnificent. If only I was able to start at a younger age.
I look at the map for a long while before I admit to myself that I am lost. I need to find my dorm, wherever that may be.
I awkwardly fiddle with my skirt and adjust the bow around my neck. Should I ask for help? Or should I wander around aimlessly? I get more time to explore if I wander, so I shall do that.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:33 am

Kamal Ali

With a jolt I woke up to a sharp burst of pain coming from my legs, looking down, I saw Yuki was biting my legs. Yelping I jumped away from Yuki, tiring my legs away from her. Shaking my legs, I glanced down at them to see that half way down my shines the pants were ruined, glaring at Yuki I snapped "Hey! That's one of my favorite pants, look at what you did!" but all Yuki did was waggle her tail and give me her puppy dog eyes look. Softening my glare, I couldn't stay mad at her, not with those eyes, sighing lightly I started to look around, only to see that I was in the hallway, confused I started to look through my foggy memories of yesterday, then it dawned on me that I must have sleep while standing again.

Shaking my head, I glanced down at my watch, to see that it was 5:30 in the morning, half a hour later then I was used to waking up. Jestering for Yuki to follow me, I led her back to our Dorm room, opening the door, I walked inside and left the door open to let some fresh air in. Glancing around I saw that everything was like I left it, expect for a.... letter?

Quote :
There is a small letter on your desk. You open it for it has the crest of Nightrow on the envelope.

Inside, there is a formally written letter.

Kamal Ali

We have received word that there is a new student with liability to join our proud student council. He is a highschool student as well, which means he will need a dorm room.

Because you are a male highschool student with no roommate, we would like to take adantage of such and place him in your room. If you are not satisfied with such, please check the "no" box and we will set up a new room for you, no troubles heeded. If you would like a new roommate, check the "yes" box below. Remember you are not able to have your friends over anymore for it is two to a dorm room.

[Yes] [No]

When I finished reading the letter I stared blankly at it for a few minute before snapping out of my daze. Grabbing a pen from my desk, I quickly put a check on the 'Yes', but I added a side note that read "I have no problems with getting a new room mate, just make sure that he isn't afraid or hates wolfs, if he does, then I got to say NO!" Looking at the reply. I was satisfied. Placing the letter back in the envelope, I put it in my pocket to give it to Derek later, 'In the mean time, I got to eat something!' walking over to my (Still) unpacked bags, I grabbed one of the larger bags and opened it, inside it was stuffed full of instant ramen, rubbing my hands gleefully I grabbed five cups of ramen and went into the bathroom, opening the top, I filled it with water, then I placed it into the microwave. After setting the time to three minutes I walked over to my closet and opened it, taking out a a school issued red pants and changing into them, I waited the last minute before taking out the steaming cups of ramen, I could already feel my mouth watering.

The smell of ramen started to fill the room and sweep out into the hallway, pausing I looked at my four cups, shrugging I grabbed on and put it right outside the door 'I wonder if a Monster will come take that...' Placing a chair facing the door, I grabbed to added Chopsticks and started to dig into my cup while keeping a eye for any monsters that decide to take the bait.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:09 pm

Annie Montgomery

I didn't even try to pick up a book while wandering the campus. It could easily be compared to a supernatural young adult novel. A futuristic one at that. I still try to comprehend a transporter!
Not to mention that all around the school, monstets seem to creep. Ready to attack. I'd gladly leave the fighting to someone else. I promised mother that I would study well.
I looked at my map once more. I can read at a level that surpasses some university professors, so tell me why I find maps to be gibberish?
Defeated, I tuck the map back away, roll my luggage that needs to be stored to the side of the hall, and plop myself on top of it.
I want to ask for help, but fear of strangers' first impressions of me keep me from asking. I will find it... eventually.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:50 pm

Nora Thorne

I felt weird inside when he asked me to help him up. Nora, he's just needing help to get up. Don't get a red face. I know this is my fifth time or, maybe more, saying this but I hate my life. I seriously do. I hate my parents, I hate my life, I..kinda hate Derek..I dont know, and well I hate the situation I'm in now. I put my hand in his and helped him up.

I don't know how long I held his hand or stared at him. Then after a few moments it just started to get awkward. I had to keep reminding myself I hate him. "Ah! Sorry," I exclaimed when I still held his hand. His hand was warm and as soon as I let go, coldness stuck my bare hand.

"Well...anyways I'm going to class early and- Wah!" I was cut off as soon as I suddenly tripped over Derek. Something worse than this was that the door's open. It's official, I really really hate my life.

[Mission Accomplished xD]

James Milrite

"No you're not fine, your head is bleeding," I said pushing her blonde bangs aside to see her wound. Classes started soon and Derek was probably knocked out in the gym and Cecile was bleeding from her forehead. Which one to go first? Gym first then Nurse's then class.

"We'll go to the gym first to see if your brother is there then I'll take you to the nurse," I explained grabbing her gently and dragging her to the gym. I probably knew her answer, she would probably agree with me. Her wound wasn't bleeding that bad.

As soon as I reached the gym and opened the doors I didn't expect what I was going to see. "Well, what a happy couple," I commented, almost bursting out laughing.

Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Derek Nevine

I got a closer look of Nora when she held my hand for the moment she did. Spacing off? I didn't expect that from a girl like her.

She helped me up though... But... We fell. I pulled Nora to me so she wouldn't be hurt bby any impact, of course leaving me to the blow.

The minute we landed... Well... More like crashed... Either way, I looked at her. "You okay?" I asked, concern. I didn't like Nora, it was pretty obvious, but I wouldn't want her to get hurt anyays.

Then... Wait, happy couple?! "James, shut up!" I said, picking myself up, getting a jolt of energy. Before I went to stop the basically laughing James and the... Oh my god, bleeding Cecile!

"Cecile, what happened?" I asked. Oh but wait. I turned around and held my hand out for Nora, to help her up. I kept an eye on Cecile though.

[[Best mission ever. XD]]

Oh darn, he noticed... I let him brush my bangs away. I was more concerned about Derek and James though, then myself.

Gym first, nurse's office then. "Okay." I said after James forcefully pulled me over. He was gentle but... Oh well, I'd tough it out.

I felt a bit dizzy but... What made me even more uneasy was the sight of Derek and Nora, toppled together on the gym floor. I hid behind James a bit, I didn't want to see this!

Of course Derek protested but... Of course he noticed my forehead.

"I'm alright... But what happened... Here...? N-Nor..." Before I even finished that sentance, everything went fuzzy. The lights dimed and the sounds muted... I felt myself melting away. The last thing I saw was myself falling and pushing my weight on James.

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:05 pm

Kamal Ali

Falling back onto the chair, I covered my mouth and gave a content burp, looking at my watch I found that it was 5:50 AM, Five minutes to finish three cups? That's..... slow. I thought, glancing at Yuki, it appeared that she finished before me and was currently sleeping on my bed. Lazily heaving myself off the chair, I took off my tee-shirt and threw it into the bathroom. After taking out the school shirt and vest, I put them on and started to comb my hair. Running the comb backwards, I saw that it refused to spike. Which is what I would prefer today. "Oh how I hate you, it's like you have a mind of your own! Stupid hair..." I grumbled under my breath. Throwing my comb to the desk, my hair fell limp to my shoulders. Deciding to take a job and practice at the Gym while I can, I started to head out the door, but then I remembered my Ramen trap, looking down at it, it turned out that no monster took the bait, sighing I grabbed the cup and called Yuki over, after she came I closed the door and started to head to the Gym, after five minutes of walking I saw a figure slumped on some baggage. Looking curious I headed over to the figure to see a girl - She seemed as old as me. - who looked dead tired on her feet was... well she wasn't doing anything. Walking over, I glanced down to the cup of Ramen in my hand offered her it. "Here, you look dead on your feet, this could help you."
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:30 pm

Annie Montgomery

I stared in awe at the sight before me. It was beautiful, magnificent, but mysterious. The noodles looked so delicious, but I didn't know what they were called. I guess it is Noodle stew since it is sitting in a broth of sorts. My stomach growled hungrily. I just stared at it and it took me a while to notice that there was someone holding it.

Snapping back into reality, she realized that this person must have been a saint sent from the almighty himself to help me get to my dorm! The noodles were a nice touch. "Oh dear sir, this random act of kindness is most appreciated and I will never forget it. I will gladly accept your generous donation of noodle stew and consume it right away!" I thanked graciously, "However, I do seem to be lost in the bowels of this mighty school. I need to find my quarters, but I am unable to comprehend this map of the school." I explained as I exchanged my map for his noodle stew. I stood up and pointed to my dorm which was somewhat conveniently circled. I couldn't make anything of it, but surely someone who has been here for a while can. "This is where I shall reside if I ever come across it. And I cannot start my classes without being settled in. If you are not busy already, would you please tell me where I should go?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:46 am

Nora Thorne

I evetually got up and held Derek's hand. I quickly retreated my hand away from his. i know I was going to be married to him someday but...ugh this is complicated. The dark haired man chuckled at the sight and said that we were a happy couple "You son of a-!" I was cut off from Cecile fainting into the man's arms.

"Cecile!" I exclaimed running towards her. Her forehead was a bit bloody and I wondered why. I slapped the dark haired man hard across the face, accusing him for what happened to my friend. "You did this to her didn't you?" I nearly shouted.

James Milrite

Cecile fainted and fell into my arms. Oh shoot. The brunette ran up and had a worried yet concerned look on her face. Soon I got a slap across the face. That hurt! "What? Why would I hurt someone?" I argued back at the brunette. She was already on my nerves and my cheek hurt like hell. It was stinging and I knew how Derek felt now by this woman's slaps across the face.

[Nora's famous slaps <3]
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:52 am

[[Nora's mission: To slap everyone in the school and soon the whole world. XDDD]]

Derek Nevine

When Cecile fainted, I immediatley reacted.

"Cecile!" I yelled, going to her. I had to admit, I assumed that James did something too when Nora yelled that. But... I couldn't jump to conclusions right now. What mattered was "We need to get her to the nurse's office." I quickly but calmly said. There was no need for panicing.

Before anything, I placed my hand back on my new arm rest and sighed. "Now you know how I feel..." I had to say. From now on, James wouldn't laugh at Nora hitting me now, would he?

I brought my thoughts back on Cecile. "What happened, James?" I asked, taking a look at her forehead, red and a bit painted with blood.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:20 am

Kamal Ali

As soon as the girl saw the Ramen, she stared at it in awe. 'Can't blame her, I mean, come on! This isn't just ramen, this is MISO RAMEN.' Soon when she stopped staring, she went into a blur of grabbing, giving and talking. After she settled down I blinked slightly in confusion, before my mind went into overdrive trying to descramble her words, then as if a slap to the face I understood. Ignoring her strange style of clothes and talking, I forced on the first thing she said. I managed to remain silent for a total of five seconds before I exploded. "WHAT? YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT RAMEN IS?" After that I calmed myself and lowered my voice "I'll have to show you later." Looking down at the map she gave me, I was glad that I was good at reading maps, this one was kinda..... easy? Looking back up to her, I deadpanned and pointed at the door two steps away, "That's your room, come on, I'll help you get your things inside. Oh. Before I forget, I'm Kamal, Kamal Ali." Walking over to her dorm room door, I opened it and walked back to grab her baggage, hauling it inside.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:10 pm

Kiki Walker

Man... I'm hungry. I wish breakfest would be served soon. I had been wandering around the school for awhile now, but honestly, there was nothing to do. I wandered to the cafeteria, even though nobody was there. I sat down at a table, bored. I suddenly realized that music always cheered me up, so I dashed back to my dorm room. When I arrived, I realized Creselia wasn't there. I went to my closet, pulled out my violin case, closed the cloet door, and dashed back to the cafeteria. I was good at all music, singing and intsruments. I don't like to brag, though. I began to play my violin, while I sang my favourite song, 'Not that far away' by Jennette McCurdy. Playing in touch, I began to sing. Yes, I was a little nervous, but nobody was around, so... yeah.

''Mom, I promise I'll be all right,
I'll call to say I love you every night,
I'm just tryin' to write the story of my life...

You know all about this dream I gotta chase,
I get a little closer every day!
California's not that far away...
I'm not that far away..''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]   Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightrow Monster Academy [IC Thread]
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next