Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Juggler

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

The Juggler Empty
PostSubject: The Juggler   The Juggler EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:26 am

The Juggler The_ju10

"All the world loves a clown."

Cole Porter

Full Name: Chelsea Becket
Nicknames: Chel, 'Blue', 'Bluey'.
Birthday: Spring 15th
Current Residence: Forget-Me-Not Valley
Harvest World Occupation: A juggler for the Circus.

"By far the best dressing up outfit I ever had was a wonderful pair of clown dungarees..."

Kate Middleton

Appearance:
You're a little taller than me. Say, I'm only 5'3.
Lean-figured, hey. What can I say? Juggler's gonna work out all day.

Blue eyes, blue hair, blue nails. Guess my favourite colour. Come on, heads or tails.
I dress like a fool, I act like a clown. Stripes in black and white's usually on my gown.
Stockings are warm.

... What? I don't have to rhyme all the time.

"A clown's makeup and character, that's all he has to sell. He loves and believes in that character."
Emmett Kelly

Picture:
Spoiler:

“That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!”
Dan Castellaneta

Family:

'Blue' tends to regard everybody in her Circus troupe as a family member, and has a bad habit of calling strangers 'Brothers' and 'Sisters' This is simply the way she is, however.
Her blood-family is a small total of her mother, father and elder brother.

Her Mother, Emma, was a gymnast, a heavy influence on Blue's love for the stranger of human abilities. Emma is a playful woman with a loose way of life. She has an infamously laid-back attitude,
and a fondness for all things strange and shiny.
Her father, Ugo, was a distant man- and an Artist. He was always off in his own world, as well as in his studio, but his works were always a colourful portal to another realm which Blue had never
quite understood. Carnivals were a thing that frequented his works of art, as well as portraits of Emma.

Her Brother, Aston Becket, has become a Poet. He always had a way with his words, and reached high academically. Quite a serious character, Aston is a black sheep in his naive family of lambs- but
despite their differences, Aston grew up quite successfully; even if he did carry a slight disdain towards his parents. A radically different person to Blue, Aston was also a large influence on her life-
if anything, prompting her to be less like him; less serious and more fun.

"Though the clown is often deadpan, he is a connoisseur of laughter."
Mel Gussow
Character Pros:
+ Humorous and goofy
+ Dextrous
+ Generally optimistic
+ A good performer
+ Easy-going and laid back

"I am not a sad clown. I am not a sad clown."
Nathan Lane
Character Flaws:
- Lazy, has a habit of procrastination.
- Of very morbid humor
- Sarcastic
- Can't often be taken seriously
- Not very eloquent. A very lax and informal speaker.

A clown is like aspirin, only he works twice as fast.”
Groucho Marx
() Likes:
+ Juggling
+ Carnivals
+ Clowns
+ Nighttime
+ The colour blue
+ Candy Corn

“You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who make people happy, but inside he's real sad.”
Jack Handy
() Dislikes:
- Vegetables
- Laborious work
- Loneliness
- Silence

"Being a funny person does an awful lot of things to you. You feel that you mustn't get serious with people. They don't expect it from you, and they don't want to see it. You're not entitled to be serious, you're a clown."
Fanny Brice

-Extra Information:
Blue has an extreme interest in the Juggalo culture. Whilst not taking on particularly vulgar mannerisms, she has a profound interest in the concepts of the Juggalo. As of such, she is in love with
the Carnival scene, and adores clowns, their fashions, and all-things hysterical and the like.
At around fourteen, she began training in circus skills, and became part of a travelling Circus at twenty. She is a juggler, possibly needless to say, with some acrobatic skills.
She's no trapeze artist, of course, but she is fairly nimble on her feet.

This is quite a petty source of income, of course, but she tends to generally live with the Circus troupe. If not, then she will generally sleep in an inn- or if worst comes to worst, in a tree somewhere.
Blue has a fondness for rhyming, and has a habit of using slang terms as well. This is merely part of her personality, a laid-back and cheery entertainer.

(( This character is, in fact, a replacement for Red, whom needs deleting should Blue be accepted. As a result, this will still be under the Three Character limit. ;D ))
Back to top Go down

The Juggler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Characters :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: