Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So I've been kinda MIA lately...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : So I've been kinda MIA lately... Badge

So I've been kinda MIA lately... Empty
PostSubject: So I've been kinda MIA lately...   So I've been kinda MIA lately... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:31 am

Yeah, I know... I suck. I've been getting so busy that I haven't been on here, like at all lately. A lot is happening and I'm really sorry about that guys. I'm working two jobs now (one at a busy Subway in the mall and the other as a hostess at Texas Roadhouse) and there is more coming my way.

Recently I found out that I was one of the nine out of twenty some students selected to be on this year's Academic Decathlon Team. Which means I study to take test in a competitive area, as well as giving speeches (including impromptu), and interviews. That is going to drain a lot of my time, especially since the 'packets' I got fill up two 3'' binders. I also have a CD that I need to learn the songs on (not playing, but their parts), which is only classical music. And I have to read another book over the summer instead of the other three that I have two out of the way now.

There is also being the whole editor in chief thing for the school newspaper this year, French club president, TA for a french class, and doing costumes for the fall play (I'm not auditioning this year due to my two jobs). Luckily, I'm one of those lucky seniors with only 11 classes in a twelve period day, so I get to leave an hour before everyone else.

It'd help me a lot if you guys could send me a PM calling me an 'idiot' and with a link to a post I need to respond to since I've been MIA for so long.

Oh! I also want to change up the banner again. Got any suggestions for an HM character to use?
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

PostSubject: Re: So I've been kinda MIA lately...   So I've been kinda MIA lately... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:45 am

Y U NO GIVE US FAIR WARNING? D^8<

LOL I'm only playing everything's fine, but We missed you!
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Re: So I've been kinda MIA lately...   So I've been kinda MIA lately... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:17 am

Well... with all that work, it'll sure look pretty on a college application! Just find time to rest in between too, or the stresses from all the stuff you have to do will eat you alive!

You are a really hard worker and you still make time to play with us! You are awesome! We've missed you and I'm glad you're back!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I've been kinda MIA lately...   So I've been kinda MIA lately... Empty

Back to top Go down

So I've been kinda MIA lately...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: General :: Leaving and Returning Section-
Jump to: