Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up)

Go down 
+5
Kritten
AlisaElric0150
RainbowMilly
Ciera800
afsangel
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up) Afsangelaward-4

Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up) Empty
PostSubject: Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up)   Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:10 pm

Genres: Survival, Romance

What happens? What happens when one day you wake up in a room that is not your own? With a stranger you've never met before sleeping on the floor next to you? And you find a strange tattoo on your body that gives you an ability you've never had before? What happens when you find out you're in a false world, with no way to escape.

The Romance Part:

So here's how this woks. You and someone of the opposite gender are mentally handcuffed together, meaning if you wonder too far from that person you will start to feel immense pain. So you must stay together at all times. The person you're paired up with is initially "the person you're supposed to end up with." However, the whole point of this game is "to rebel." So you will either stay with the person you're "handcuffed" to or try and find some way to break away and find someone new. But breaking away from your "significant other" is going to take a while.

The Abilities Part:

When you wake up, you have some sort of tattoo somewhere on your body (nowhere inappropriate please). This symbol gives you a special ability you didn't have before or enhances an ability you already had. However, it does NOT do both. The shape of your tattoo has to somehow relate to your ability (i.e wing/ability to jump higher).

The Loveless Part:

Loveless is the false world in which you have been cast into. You have no idea how you got there, who you partner is (even if you knew him/her previously), or where you came from. You're memory is not completely wiped though. You can remember most of who you are and tidbits of your life. Now, the world of Loveless really only consists of a post-apocalyptic-like town known as Amore and it's outscirts (a map will be drawn later). However, Loveless is not completely empty, there are monsters roaming around the areas.

The "Your Mission" Part:

Your goal? Survive. But how? Why, WITH THE POWER OF LOVE OF COURSE. I'm not kidding. Your ticket out of there is to discover more about yourself, Loveless, and what you're really doing there/how you got there. How do you do that? You have to fall in love. You have to genuinely come to care about the person no matter what they look like/how they act. Every time you you hit a milestone, you get a gem on your: silver-bracelet-that's-quite-literally-attached-to-your-skin-and-you-woke-up-with-that-on-too. Or just S.B.T.Q.L.A.T.Y.S.A.Y.W.U.W.T.O.T. Or just Love Bracelet for short. The color of the bracelet depends on the person, but there are not two of the same bracelet colors. There are seven jewl spaces in your braclet. When both you and your love have all seven (and by then you would have discovered everything you need to know) you will be wized away out of Loveless. Oh, and one more thing (this is the kicker). The reason why this world is called "Loveless" is because in this world, love and the feeling of love do not exist.

Rules:
1. Regular rp rules (you know the drill)
2. 5 lines minimum.
3. No falling head over heals for someone right away. Remember, love does not exist here.
4. You may carry a weapon for survival and to defeat monsters. But remember, your main goal is to find love and survive
5. This is a romance rp, but keep all romance PG. No explicit stuff. Kissing, hugging, and holding hands are OK.
6. You may have two characters if you choose. However, if you make a girl, your second character has to be a boy and vise versa.
7. You may travel to anywhere in the Loveless world
8. You may interact with the other "couples."
9. Remember, stay with your "significant other" at all times. Being too far away from each other will cause you both severe pain. Your limit between each other is a mile.
10. IF YOU HAVE READ THE RULES, PUT "WHAT IS LOVE? BABY DON'T HURT ME!" ON YOUR PROFILE~

Map:

Note: These Maps are rather vague and only show important landmarks. The locations are much more vast then what they appear.

Abandoned City
Spoiler:

The Beach

Spoiler:

The Forest

Spoiler:

The Outlands

Spoiler:

Character Template:

Spoiler:

Females:
1. Berenice Adler
2. Evangeline Mudd
3. Maria Rivera Santiago
5. Silvia Perez

Males:
1. Dwight 'Ike' Foreman
2. Daisuke Fujimora
3. Pierre
4. Damian Skye

Partners

Here's the list of partners. Remember, these can change!

Maria and Nathaniel

Daisuke and Maria Rivera Santiago

Dwight and Silvia

Damien and Berenice

Pierre and Evangeline

Last edited by afsangel on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:02 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

Female Number of posts : 188
Roleplay Name : Amy

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up)   Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:42 pm

I am SO in!

Name: Maria rivera santiago
Nationality:american
Tattoo: a music note, enhances her music ability greatly and she can play any instument. (i dunno, not too good on super powers lol)
Loveless Partner: Daisuke Fujimora

Bracelet Color: Blue

Appearance: Long blonde hair and blue eyes. Cream colored skin with no scarring save for her tatoo.

Clothes: blue dress and matching hells and hairband.
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Special features: N/A

Picture: N/A

Biography:

Personality: Kind, giving, shy, can be vary cruel if the situation warrans, and has a violent case of PTSD which can cause sever actions when triggered.

History: Was born and raised in a wealthy family. She was neglected by her busy family and the maids only did as neccessary to keep her alive. When she was eight she met a comm0ners boy who soon became her best friend. When her parents found out they forbid her to see him. Thety tried to sneak out to see each opther but were soon caught. Maria woke up in loveless knowing only that her friend must be there somewhere, and that one way or another she WOULD find him.

History Memory: Remembers the boy she loves, joseph.

"WHAT IS LOVE? BABY DON'T HURT ME!"

Last edited by Ciera800 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:40 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : boredom)
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up)   Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:43 pm

Name: Berenice Adler
Nationality: American
Tattoo: Adder (snake). Berenice's tattoo is located on her left shoulder blade and gives her the ability to heal.
Loveless Partner: Damien Skye
Bracelet Color: baby blue

Appearance:

Clothes:

accessories: Berenice wears two light blue ribbons in her hair and a beautiful ring on a chain she wears around her neck.

Top: Long-sleeved white colored blouse with blue vest one top line with gold lace.

Bottom: Long blue skirt (goes down to knees) line with gold lace at the bottom with white petticoat underneath. She has a chain belt with cold a pocket watch connected to it.

Feet: Knee-high white socks and black dress shoes.

Hair: Strawberry blonde, long and straight.
Eyes: Ocean blue
Special features: none

Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography:

Personality:

Pros: Berenice is kind and adventurousness. She cares deeply about those around her and worries more about other people then herself. She never gives up on people and always tries her hardest to do her part.

Cons: Bernice's biggest faults are her recklessness and stubbornness. She tends to stick with something once she sets her mind to it. She also has PTSD and easily est depressed when it's triggered. During these times she hardly eats or speaks.

History: Berenice grew up the daughter of a maid of a wealthy business man's wife. And like wise, Berenice became playmate and attender of the business owner's child. They two were wonderful friends until one day, Berenice's friend disappeared. And soon after, Berenice's mother passed away. This threw Berenice into a deep depression.

History Memory: Berenice can only remember there's someone important to which she needs to find. But she can't remember why she needs to find that person or why they are important to her.

WHAT IS LOVE? BABY DON'T HURT ME!

Last edited by afsangel on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up)   Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:45 pm

Please add more information then that. You can use my character profile as an example. Also, blue is already taken, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up)   Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:46 pm

just as a side not blue and baby blue are different shades.....
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up)   Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:49 pm

True, but they're they same basic color. Baby blue is just a lighter shade of blue. Ehh. You know what? It's fine.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up)   Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:13 pm

what is love? baby don't hurt me!

Name: Evangeline Mudd
Nationality: English
Tattoo: A fish on her left knee, lets her breathe underwater
Loveless partner:
Bracelet Color: Purple

Appearance:
Clothes: A silk nightgown
Hair: Long blonde hair
Eyes: Blue
Special Features: Poor eyesight(No Glasses), petite figure.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography:
Personality: Pessimistic, depressed, but polite and does as told

History: Being the daughter of an over protective mother who spoiled her. Everything was done for her, from dressing to choosing who she is betrothed to.(Some rich dude to keep up with her lifestyle) She did not like it, she wanted to do things herself. But her mother was against it, she continued to give her all these nice things.It would even save her family a fortune if she even left for only a year. So she decided to leave her house for a year when she turns 17 and try to become independent. And take care of herself. (aka run away)

History Memory: Her name, Age, plans of running away, the fact she was engaged to an unknown man. Her lifestyle.

Last edited by RainbowMilly on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up)   Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:16 pm

Looks good! But as far as all these girls are so far, their histories are too similar )-:

So far they're all come from rich house holds.....can I ask one of you to tweak your history a bit so it's different?
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up)   Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:27 pm

I changed Evangeline from rich and just treated as such to middle class, but worshiped like a princess and treated like a living doll. Is that good?
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up)   Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:28 pm

That works Smile accepted
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up)   Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:13 am

I like how you reserved for me.

YUS, I WANT TO JOIN!!! Please, may I keep it on reserve until morning? I'm pooped and am lacking ideas. =A=

---
Edits:

Name: Shinta Amaine (I'm using her again)
Nationality: Canadian
Tattoo: Allows to control movement of water(Is that okay? @_@)
Spoiler:
Loveless Partner: Daisuke Fujimora
Bracelet Color: Red

Appearance:

Clothes: Blue denim shorts with long black socks and blue sneakers. A red tank top and piano scarf, as well as detatched black sleeves.
Hair: Long, dark brown hair
Eyes: Deep, piercing blue
Special features: She can sing well, but that's not appearance wise... Also, she can say "WHAT IS LOVE? BABY DON'T HURT ME!" 8D

Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography:

Personality:
Pros:
-Kind
-Loyal
-Brave

Cons:
-Stubborn
-Weak
-Forgetful
-Strange

History: She grew up in a household filled with her younger brother, and four room mates(Midori Aoi, Kusa Uindo, Hiruki, Alice Meyer, and Kohaku Amaine). With a poor household, and how crowded they were, Shinta struggled to help support her small family, because she was the oldest. She raised her brother from age ten, for the boy was only six.

History Memory: Her name and age, and the small outlines of her room mates(She can't remember their faces or names), un including her brother

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up) Badge

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up)   Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:56 am

Name: Dwight 'Ike' Foreman
Nationality:
Tattoo: On the palm of Ike's left hand there is a tattoo of a white lighting bolt. This allows his hand to be a miniaturized electromagnet. When he tries to use this ability he has to be careful, otherwise a fridge might come flying at him
Loveless Partner:
Bracelet Color: White

Appearance:

Clothes: A comfy pair of blue sweatpants are always Ike's choice in the morning. Underneath his white sweatshirt (with a lime green zipper) is a maroon shirt with a button collar. He sports a cool pair of black and white converse with lime green laces. Always his blue glasses are nearby for him to access, along with the two flash-drives hanging on a silver chain around his neck. For good luck, he has a wooden bracelet on his left wrist. His boxers are also a girly pink as you can see.
Hair: Light blue
Eyes: Green
Special features: He loves technology, so it's always with him. His white Sony laptop is practically connected with him. A MP3 happily resides in his right sweatpants pocket. Normally his headphones are around his neck and lead right to his MP3.

Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography:

Personality: Ike pays too much attention to his technology--in a way he fell in love with it. No person can ever seem to take his attention away from it. To do so you have to know a lot about technology or be insanely smart or an incredibly hot girl (he's a nerdy guy--he has to want someone out of his league). Most people get his stubborn, 'I don't want to deal with you stupid' vibe. In general he's a pretty cold person--also a compulsive liar. If he really likes you he'll call you mean names, otherwise he'll pretend to be nice in a sarcastic way if you mean nothing to him.

History: Ike was born as the smart child to an average family. He's the oldest out of three kids with a younger brother and then a younger sister. He intentionally ranked third in his class (he didn't want to give a speech) and graduated with a 4.0 in college (yes, it's possible to graduate in 2 years my own bro did). After that he got a job with a computer company to invent useful programs. He doesn't go out much, mainly cause his four friends know he hates it.

History Memory: He knows his name and whatever was on his license. Ike also knows his job due to a business card tucked in his wallet. Besides that he knows that he went out partying with friends the previous night and he blames his lack of remembering on them.

'What is love? Baby don't hurt me.'

Last edited by 12kittycat1214 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up)   Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:28 am

please note: even if your character's name is listed at the top, it does not mean you're approved (unless I said otherwise). It only means Kazu wants to get that out of the way. If you still have a slot to fill out, even if it's the tiniest thing, you will not be allowed to post until you fill it/fix it. Thank you :-D
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up)   Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:42 am

DOUBLE POST 0.0

I figure we can just start pairing people up now and I can do it as we go. I'm going to wait one more day for someone to take the last female slot (if bells doesn't want it) and then I'll assign Dwight a female partner (since there's more females then males right now).
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up)   Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:48 am

Wait, so is Shinta an approved character or...? You didn't say and I'm confused. XD
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up)   Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:01 pm

you're approved.

Oh, and I forgot the mention guys! You are allowed to get extremely ill or near-fatal wounds. It will help you on your LOVE QUEST!

And remember guys, you can make two characters! But your second one needs to be male~

(with the exception of kitty if bella doesn't sign up for a female slot.....or no one else does)
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ciera800

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up)   Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:21 pm

and as an update i added a nationality, at least i think it's a nationality, still very brain dead lol
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up)   Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:10 pm

Haha. yeah, that's good. You're accepted. A picture is still recommended though. :-)

Milly is also approved.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up)   Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:53 pm

Who will be ike's partner? :-D (if you get the fifth female, whoever signs up for that slot will be your partner.)

1. Maria
2. Berenice
3. Evangeline
4. Shinta
5. the fifth female
6. Maria
7. Berenice
8. Evangeline
9. Shinta
10. the fifth female

Back to top Go down
Game Results
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Game Results

Male Number of posts : 1098

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up)   Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:53 pm

The member 'afsangel' has done the following action : Events

'Randomizer (10 #'s)' : 5
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up)   Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:51 pm

Name: Daisuke Fujimora
Nationality: Japanese
Tattoo: Daisuke has a sword on the back of his right hand. This allows his arm to turn into a sword.
Loveless Partner: Shinta Amaine
Bracelet Color: Black

Appearance:

Clothes:
Hair: Black
Eyes: Grey
Special features: His has a scar on his back stretch from his left shoulder to his bottom right lower back.

Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography:

Personality:

Pros: Friendly, lively, joker, charismatic

Cons: Reckless, easily flustered, stubborn

History: Daisuke grew up a middle-class but privileged child. He was very loved by his family and very popular at school. He was even dating the most beautiful girl ins school! But their relationship was a rocky one, and recently, Daisuke discovered something horrible about her that hurt him greatly.

History Memory: Daisuke can't seem to remember anything other than his name.

Last edited by afsangel on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up)   Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:59 pm

Name: Nathaniel Rindle
Nationality:
Tattoo: Arrow, allows to shoot lights like arrows, on his forehead(Covered with a white bandanna)
Loveless Partner: Maria Rivera Santiago
Bracelet Color: Orange

Appearance:

Clothes: A sweater that goes half down his arms, which is blue gray. He has black dress pants, as well as a white dress shirt.
Hair: (GINGER, HE HAS NO SOUL /slapped) Bright red hair that is a bit shaggy.
Eyes: A pale blue but get darker when sad or angry.
Special features: He has freckles, a lot of them(They're just not shown). He also has a tattoo on his back that says "WHAT IS LOVE? BABY DON'T HURT ME." No he doesn't...

Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography:

Personality:
Pros
-Loyal
-Classy
-Protective

Cons
-Too strong, doesn't know strength
-Snaps easily(And anger management)
-Distant

History: Nathan was in an elite school that was in a far off city with no real civilisation. He was attending his school with his twin brother, Daniel, and his childhood friend, Nina, who he loved. His parents were normal parents that took good care of their sons.

History Memory: He knows he was in an elite school, as well as his feelings for the young lady, but can't remember anything about her, nor his brother.

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up)   Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:02 pm

Approved :-D Now let's place 'em!

Nathaniel first!

1.) Berenice Adler
2.) Evangeline Mudd
3.) Maria Rivera Santiago
4.) Berenice
5.) Evaneline
6.) Maria
7.) Berenice
8.) Evangeline
9.) Maira
10.) Berenice
Back to top Go down
Game Results
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Game Results

Male Number of posts : 1098

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up)   Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:02 pm

The member 'afsangel' has done the following action : Events

'Randomizer (10 #'s)' : 3
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up)   Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:05 pm

Now lets do Diasuke

1.) Evangeline
2.) Shinta
3.) Evangeline
4.) Shinta
5.) Evangeline
6.) Shinta
7.) Evangeline
8.) Shinta
9.) Evangeline
10.) Shinta

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up)   Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up) Empty

Back to top Go down

Forever Loveless (OCC and Sign Up)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next