Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I've got some splannin' to do.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : I've got some splannin' to do. Badge

I've got some splannin' to do. Empty
PostSubject: I've got some splannin' to do.   I've got some splannin' to do. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:58 am

As some of you know, I'm super busy all the time. Having two jobs sucks, and on top of that I sold practically all of my free time. The only reason why I can type this is because I had a cold today and did not go to school. Now that I've gotten into the schedule I hope to dedicate some special time to HD, besides quickly glancing here and there every now and then.

I also decided to change my username. I wanted something more personal to me, that meant more than my birthday and the age I joined (woah, the meaning has now been released after so long). Besides, '12kittycat1214' is a little wordy for a signature nowadays. :]

Anyway, I'm always watching like some creeper in ES's closet and now I plan to be more active.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

I've got some splannin' to do. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've got some splannin' to do.   I've got some splannin' to do. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:12 am

You.
Welcome back, you awesome pile of cool.

Shoosh, pap pap, only creepy hugs now.
Welcome back, dearest Kritten! I love your new name, by the way. It has a beautifully playful touch to it. <3
I look forward to Roleplaying with you again, oh my goodness, this is exciting. <3

P.S: Don't worry about the lack of time, we all get hit with it. I'm feeling the effects of that junk too. <3
We're just so enthused that you're back. :B
Back to top Go down

I've got some splannin' to do.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: General :: Leaving and Returning Section-
Jump to: