Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dzien dobry moje kochanie~

Go down 
+2
35bell
Ballad Of The Fool
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Dzien dobry moje kochanie~ Balladdecmotm

Dzien dobry moje kochanie~ Empty
PostSubject: Dzien dobry moje kochanie~   Dzien dobry moje kochanie~ EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:29 pm

Ah, I hope you all remember me.

Since there are so many new people joining the boards, I figured I should reintroduce myself.
Firstly, I am Ballad~.
Secondly, the title translates to "Hello my loves <3" in Polish. For those who I just meeting me, I am currently abroad in Poland for the year (which explains most of my prolonged absence). For those who knew, well, I just told you again, lol. I'm from New York though, originally.
Thirdly, I am one of the three lovely admins here~
Fourthly, sometimes I could really abuse emoticons.
Fifthly, you have nothing to fear from me, unless I have to hunt you down and gut you like a fish. :3

I love Harvest Moon, Kingdom Hearts, music, ice-skating, traveling, and countless of other things as well. (:
I try to pop my head in as much as I can. I'll be much more active again once I am settled back in the States.

Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask. :3

Kocham,
Ballad
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Dzien dobry moje kochanie~ Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Dzien dobry moje kochanie~   Dzien dobry moje kochanie~ EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:31 am

FOO FOO 8D <3
BALDY~

Is Poland awesome? 8D My parents went there once but I never did. The only other countries I've been to were France and England, which were beautiful <3 But England was extremely expensive for us. WE MANAGED THOUGH~

-cough-

Be active soon, okay? ;A;
I haven't RPed with you in ffoorrreevvvveerrr
We all miss you ;A;

Last edited by 35bell on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

Male Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Dzien dobry moje kochanie~   Dzien dobry moje kochanie~ EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:36 am

Ballad Of The Fool wrote:

Fifthly, you have nothing to fear from me, unless I have to hunt you down and gut you like a fish. :3

If we do gut me like a fish, will my guts taste like fish? Well hello there, nice to meet you Ballad, I'm rather glad to see a bunch of new and old members showing up in this forum. Things are starting to get lively, perhaps that calls for celebratory tea?

Anyways, it is indeed nice to meet you and I do hope we see you around again soon. Trips in other countries really do pull a doozy on game-play- though I've never experienced it first hand myself.
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

Female Number of posts : 137
Roleplay Name : Nastasha Varient

PostSubject: Re: Dzien dobry moje kochanie~   Dzien dobry moje kochanie~ EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:21 pm

It's a pleasure to meet you Ballad (if that is what you prefer ^^'). I am Latte, or Oreo. Whichever it is your prefer to call me (the nickname Oreo comes from my ethnicity if you were wondering). You're studying abroad in Poland! That's amazing! I would like to study abroad in Japan one day, so I have to ask, is it fun to be in a different country and is it rewarding?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~lattecurlz
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

Male Number of posts : 926
Roleplay Name : Dante

PostSubject: Re: Dzien dobry moje kochanie~   Dzien dobry moje kochanie~ EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:17 am

Nice. Everyone seems to be showing up again!
It's nice to see that the site is slowly reviving with the inclusion of new members and old ones coming back.
Welcome back Ballad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuarterAfterZero
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Dzien dobry moje kochanie~ Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Dzien dobry moje kochanie~   Dzien dobry moje kochanie~ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:30 pm

@ Bell Bell ~ AHH, I love it here. Of all the cities I've been to in Poland, Wroclaw is my favorite~ Krakow is a close second. (: :3 It's pretty dang cold though, but I'm living. XD AHH THAT'S SO AWESOME, I'M JEALOUS. D; I'll try to be active, I promise~ I need to keep up on my English anyway, it's slowly breaking down because of the Polish. XD

@ Limbo ~ Perhaps, would you like to try? Nice to meet you too! 8D Bring on the tea! 8D I could go for some~ :3 But yeah, traveling puts a dent on your gaming. I was not allowed to bring my brother's PSP with me lol.

@ Latte ~ Yeah, I usually go by Ballad. :3 But it's nice to meet you as well! 8D You should definitely study abroad! I find to it to be an amazing experience really~ My program is really good to me and I've met a lot of wonderful people (and the other exchange students are like a second family to me, even after only really seeing them for like three weeks!). It's definitely rewarding and you can travel a lot! Learning the language is definitely a really exciting part of the experience. If you have the chance, I say go for it. (:

@ Gmo ~ Yeah, it's nice to see the board slowly picking itself back up (: Good to see you again! :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

Female Number of posts : 414
Roleplay Name : Momo, Momo-chan
Awards : Dzien dobry moje kochanie~ Carboaward

PostSubject: Re: Dzien dobry moje kochanie~   Dzien dobry moje kochanie~ EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:27 am

akhakhkhkfhk, the title threw me off. I thought I was going to Google Translate everything in this post, but... Never mind! xD

Ballad! Hey, you're back! :D How's living in Poland? ^.^ One of my pen pals lives there and I heard really nice things about Poland.

Kingdom Hearts. MEMORIES RIGHT THERE. :( So much love, for that fandom, there's going to be one coming out for the 3DS you know.
Back to top Go down
http://mizu_kanon.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dzien dobry moje kochanie~   Dzien dobry moje kochanie~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Dzien dobry moje kochanie~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: