Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dante (Devil May Cry) vs Alucard (Hellsing)

Go down 
2 posters

Dante vs Alucard, who wins?
Dante
Dante (Devil May Cry) vs Alucard (Hellsing) Vote_lcap0%Dante (Devil May Cry) vs Alucard (Hellsing) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alucard
Dante (Devil May Cry) vs Alucard (Hellsing) Vote_lcap100%Dante (Devil May Cry) vs Alucard (Hellsing) Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

Male Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Limbo

Dante (Devil May Cry) vs Alucard (Hellsing) Empty
PostSubject: Dante (Devil May Cry) vs Alucard (Hellsing)   Dante (Devil May Cry) vs Alucard (Hellsing) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:48 am

Alright- so I was just sitting here and thinking of characters from anime, manga, and games, who would make for an interesting match-up of a fight to the death. What did I come across- two of my favorite heroes of all time, Alucard from Hellsing and Dante from Devil May Cry.

Alucard: A Vampire who might just be Dracula himself. Wields demon slaying guns with unlimited ammo, tips of mercury, formed out of silver from the steeple of a church. He's got shape-shifting abilities involving both shadow and blood. Blood is an extremely powerful weapon for him, he has shaped it into swarms of killer bats, hounds from hell, and grows more powerful from the consumption of it- go figure.

Dante: Son of Sparda the Demon Knight who saved the humans from the onslaught of hell itself. Half-demon, half-human, all attitude. He's got regenerative powers like no other, having been pierced through the chest throughout the course of his gaming career. He has two pistols, Ebony and Ivory, with endless bullets. Another weapon of choice is his Rebellion, a sword once belonging to his father, which appears to be a claymore but is magically imbued with his father's spirit. Through the games he has received other strange weapons including Lucifer, a backpack like device which has a limitless amount of spectral swords, and the list goes on.

Anyways- vote, discuss, if we need more info to make a choice I will gladly provide it.

-Limbo
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

Male Number of posts : 926
Roleplay Name : Dante

Dante (Devil May Cry) vs Alucard (Hellsing) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante (Devil May Cry) vs Alucard (Hellsing)   Dante (Devil May Cry) vs Alucard (Hellsing) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:04 am

Nothing against Dante or the game franchise, in fact, my character's name comes from the DMC series. However, I believe Alucard is just a much better protagonist than Dante was especially after DMC 4 came out. I didn't really enjoy it that much because Dante wasn't focused on enough and seemed out of his true element and didn't stay true to his character.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuarterAfterZero

Dante (Devil May Cry) vs Alucard (Hellsing)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Others :: Anime/Manga-
Jump to: