Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

Male Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Limbo

Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.} Empty
PostSubject: Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.}   Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.} EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:59 pm

Soft music filled the air of room 27, a gentle melody teasing the air, while a tiny figure danced. It most certainly wasn't human, for the little person was made of porcelain instead of flesh, and dancing on a spinning wooden base. She was the lady of the music box, graceful, able to dance for hours- if her key had been properly wound up. In the background another, much taller figure gave a slight bow to the dancer, extending a finger to her, touching the tip of her arm and helping her with her spin.

"Ah Nanette, you always dance so amazingly." The Tailor spoke in a hushed whisper, attention staying on the little one, enjoying the twirls she gave. "But your dancing will have to end soon, you need your rest too you know- we will be having a guest tonight. A young lady I had bumped into outside a few days ago- she had so much luggage. You're lucky you've never had that problem, nor had to deal with the snow. Always safe, always out of the cold- if we could all just be so lucky as you." With those words the music started to slow, the soft tings of the music box growing sad, almost as if the fun and enjoyment it was having was ending- as if the world were falling down.

He slipped a glass case over the figure, pulling out a cloth to gently polish the clear surface, working it to a gentle buff so he could see himself in it. The gentleman was certainly looking fine today- or so he told himself. His dress shirt had been changed out to a new hue today, a deep blue, contrasting greatly with his white eye. It was covered over with a fine vest, buttons of shimmering silver adorning the three buttons trailing up to his neck, the top being partially covered by the black ascot hugging around him. It had a small sapphire pin held in the center of the knot, holding it closed tightly so it wouldn't move. The suave figure ran his hand over his black, pin-striped pants, making sure they looked smooth and pristine.

Limbo chuckled as he brought out a small can, dipping a horse hair brush into it, running the black contents over his boots. It was calming- the process of shining his boots, being able to take some time to let one's mind wander as you worked to see your own face on your toes. His gaze idly went to the clock sitting on a stand to the side of him, taking in it's face, nothing it was getting quite near to the time he had requested. She'll be here soon- quick mental checklist. The roast is finishing in the oven- the red potatoes are done- we've got a loaf of bread. All that's needed is a selection of wine.

That eye dashed off to his right, gazing at a metal case leaning against the wall- it was laden with numerous bottles, small labels under them displaying their country of origin, as well as the year and brand. I think we'll manage- now, all one can do is wait.

Last edited by Limbo on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

Female Number of posts : 137
Roleplay Name : Nastasha Varient

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.}   Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.} EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:33 pm

He had said come in whatever she felt like...so why was the young woman treating the whole event like it was a huge conundrum?
"Oh-just pick something all ready!"She shouted exasperatedly to herself. Chaos and disarray was the best way to describe her bed for it was cluttered with blouses and bottoms of different styles, colors, and fabric. Matte hues were scattered all about, and one in particular caught her eye.

It was a dark purple blouse that was a v-neck split.

"If I put this with a pair of jeans I-" She stopped mid-sentence and mentally face-palmed herself. This is where her dilemma lied. He had said to wear whatever she pleased...but noting the choice of food and how her host dressed, she would be crazy to wear jeans and a blouse. Don't even get her started on shoes.
"Why is this always a key problem in a girl's life?" She whined. Her eyes flickered to a light blue color that sat near the edge of her bed, it was choice that crossed her mind at least 5 times already. She shivered at the thought.
"No. A dress is way too formal! I've already discussed this with myself!" She declared and sighed. She couldn't wear jeans...but she certainly wasn't going to wear a dress. Gentle eyes gave a determined glitter as she realized what she must do.
"Fine then, a compromise!" And with that being said, she pulled out a black skirt that had a sophisticated ruffle on the left thigh. It reached her knees and didn't ride up when she sat down in it so she thought it to be her best bet. Next was the top. Looking around her room, she spotted the indigo color she was fond of and gently held it up for her to marvel at it. It was a comfortable fabric that she liked a lot, the design it bore was simple. A flowly long-sleeved cardigan with little bows at the cuffs and the bottom reached her hips. She, of course, needed something to go underneath it, so her eyes yet again searched her room for her clothing solution. The powder blue camisole stood out in her line of vision almost immediately and she grabbed it to go along with the outfit. All that was left were the shoes, which wouldn't be a problem since she just so happened to have a 1 inch, powder blue, rounded toe pair of heels to go with the cami-top.
"I don't have much time so I have to make this quick." She pronounced before hopping into her bathroom to take a quick shower. After that much was done, the young woman quickly put her styling gell in her hair, bypassing her mirror check and quickly but carefully pulling on her choice of clothing. Grabbing her room key she started for the door but reluctantly stopped and turned toward a carrying case that lay with care on her nightstand.
"Should I bring it...I never go anywhere without it..." She shook her head at the thought and opened the door to leave...right before scampering back to the nightstand to pluck up her special case.
She walked up another set of stairs leading to the second floor where the gentleman's room was sure to be and started looking at the brass numbers on the doors. Finally, the shiny brass of room 27 reached her eyes and she made her way to the door before giving it a quick tap.
Nervous about the way she looked, she pulled a mirror from her case and looked herself over...before paling at the sight she was met with.
"I thought I put in...but I...oh no." She squeaked, remembering what she had put in her hair. It wasn't the styling gel that she used to hold her waves at bay...but rather the styling creme full of natural, wave activating, products. It wasn't that her hair looked horrible, it maintained it's usual, straight style with the exception of wavy locks and a remarkable flare out of her hair at the ends. Nevertheless, it most definitely wasn't picture perfect where every hair was in place.
She was about to turn to hurry back to her room, but the sound of a door clicking open stopped her in her tracks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~lattecurlz
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.}   Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.} EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:57 am

His attention rose as a tapping nose drove his mind to reality- how long he had been sitting there wasn't known to him, but it was now just a minute before Six o'clock. Ah- not a minute to spare. She's on time then- after all, early is on time, on time is late, and late is really late as they say. He chuckled softly to himself as his hands pressed on his chair, lifting him up sluggishly, body aching from staying seated for so long- the man definitely needed to stretch his legs.

"Coming dear Lady," Limbo's voice rolled out, soft as a knife through heated butter, teasing the air excitedly as he went to the door. He paused a moment, eyes flicking towards the tiny dancer, checking his reflection for just a second. It was all he needed, he had taken great care to groom himself today, hair slicked and face clean shaved. Once more unto the breach. His hands fumbled at the knob a moment before a good grasp was given, turning it, pulling it back sluggishly as he started to bow.

"Welcome to my humble abode Lady Natasha." His words were so proper, so well placed- but he had not looked up just yet, for his eye had remained closed. As it flicked, lashes fluttering open like wings on a butterfly, it widened- taking in the woman before him. There was something different about her this time- completely different than the first time they had met. Wow- if that doesn't take the hair off the cat- stunning. All lady like- need to regain composure. No sooner had his eye bugged did it flicker back to it's regular shimmer, the Tailor's lips curling into a smile before his hand reached to your own, bringing it slowly to his lips.

He pecked it- his mouth leaving as soon as it had touched her, leaving only a light press without any sign of moisture behind it. The man spoke quietly, trying to usher away the idea of being found gawking, hoping he had not been noticed. "Please, do come in, there is plenty to discuss and quite the lovely meal to enjoy. I'm hoping it will be to your delight," His arm gestured in one fluid motion, inviting her to step inside, the man's body staying in a bowed position. "There is plenty to go around. There is also a fine selection of wine to choose from for tonight's dinner- as well as a bottle of sparkling juice or tea if you wish for something non-fermented."

Last edited by Limbo on Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.}   Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.} EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:11 am

As soon as the melodic voice of her companion for the evening floated to her ears, Nastasha stiffened and stood stock still, hands folded in front of her to await his reaction to her appearance. The hope that it wouldn't be too bad kept her from trailing her eyes from anywhere other than his face. His one amber eye was closed and he seemed almost peaceful, if not, there was certainly that same air of opulence around him. Swallowing the lump in her throat as he opened his eyes, she gauged his reaction.
His eyes widened considerably before going back to their original state, which in turn caused her eyes to glint with worry. She usually got that reaction when someone wanted to ask her what happened to her hair if it was in it's natural state. She didn't dare to question him and pretended that she didn't notice a thing. Then he did something completely off.
The gentleman took Nastasha's hand and gently kissed it. She had retrieved this same gesture after they had departed the first time, but this time she didn't look picture perfect so it was very odd that he would even consider such a formality. That horrible pink tint she was tending to receive lately was forced away and she stepped lightly into the man's quarters. Many times before had she took in the scent of a man, but no other scent so far was as exquisite as the one she was experiencing right now. It was a very nice cologne, or maybe it was his natural scent. Either or, it was lovely and gave off a very manor like feeling even though she was obviously in a occupied room of an Inn. At the mention of wine Nastasha nearly freaked. Never had she tried the drink, and she was afraid to endeavor in the alcoholic drink, so she automatically decided that her drink for the night would be juice or tea. Finally, the young woman took notice of her host's appearance and felt herself startled by how very formal he seemed. Self-consciously, she tugged at the end of her cardigan, she wasn't dressed half as nicely. Suddenly, that dress was seeming like a rather good idea, she was trying to show her gratitude by dressing appropriately and she felt a tad under dressed compared to who she was with.
"And if only I had did my hair properly too." She muttered with a shake of her head. Before she let her previous words settle into the air, she started another sentence.
"How have you been Mr. Limbo? Healthy I hope." She finally spoke to the man.
Back to top Go down
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.}   Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.} EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:29 am

"Hm? What about your hair Lady Natasha?"

He had heard her, the man's sensitive ears lightly picking up just a tad of her words, the mention of "her hair" drawing him to it. Ah- that's one of the things different from last time- I don't recall that many interesting waves in there before. His mind continued to play through it for a moment, taking the sight in and enjoying the difference- was her hair always this wavy. Perhaps she enjoys changing her hairstyles- yes, that could be it.

No soon had her murmur left before more words slipped out, the gentleman raising an eyebrow at the use of "Mister" before his name. "Ah, just Limbo if you please. It is neither my last, nor first name, but being born between both Heaven and Hell themselves, I find it befitting," he replied smoothly, his voice drifting off into the distance, almost as if he were lost somewhere else than here and now. After all, my name has taken itself away from me- so what use is it? Why would I desire to keep it? He bowed again, gesturing towards an open seat with a smile, fingers pulling it back to make his offer clearer.

"But yes, I have been as well as a gentleman can be. Trying to avoid the chilly onslaught of the winter war of the sky against the earth, staying busy with my work, and reading here and there when time allows it. After all, a book can be just as productive as the needle, as well as teach you more than you can imagine. He started to stray away, heading towards his bottle case, back to her as he started to browse the collection. "Now- let's see here," his head turned back, gaze falling over his shoulder and onto you, golden orb trying to catch your own gaze before he continued.

"Wine, sparkling grape juice, or tea- which would the lady prefer on her visit tonight? I myself am going to partake of some of nature's finest stores of fermented grapes- it helps keep the vigor in my body, as well as soothes the soul."
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.}   Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.} EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:50 am

"Yes, of course...Limbo." She responded to his request at his choice of name.
Even though she was preoccupied with her thoughts, she had not hesitated to return his gaze with her own.

"The one that soothes the soul then..." She muttered absently before going back to what he had said before.

So it was a self given name...and it sounds like a very self punishing one as well. She noted. She glanced back to the gentleman and her thoughts started to seep into her emotions. The fuzzy, warm feeling she got when being gifted with new, interesting, information filled her body and it often caused her cheeks to flush red, she knew this. However, the sensation wasn't something she could control at will. These symptoms were often mistaken for love...but for her they were symptoms of complete entrancement with the character before her. From the moment she met the man, she knew that he was going to tickle her artistic fancy.
"Limbo. What would you do if an author had asked to put a character, modeled after you, in a novel?" She asked on spur of the moment. Her demeanor changing from too formal to rather comfortable around the man.
Back to top Go down
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.}   Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.} EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:34 pm

"Ah, I do believe you'll be in for a treat then," Limbo murmured with a smile, turning his gaze back to the bottle before him. It had a small label attached under it, the words "Fantastique," in fancy script, this was indeed the bottle he was looking for. You- I remember you- oh, what a delightful display of flavor you will be.

Limbo turned around again, holding out a deep burgundy-hued bottle, a grin covering him from ear to ear. "For tonight we'll be having a vintage surprise I haven't sampled in awhile, but it recalls a fond show of pleasures to the senses." His skin shivered as he thought deeply on the drink in particular, it would be far better than the plonk he had been sampling with his food. "Now, I must ask a few questions before we pour a glass. Would this be your first taste of wine, or are we well versed in wine tasting?"

He was about to continue his questioning before her own question came out, causing the Tailor to stand there for a moment, eye closing as he mauled over the thought. The ivory haired man spoke slowly as his answer came to mind, amber glow closing as words mixed with his own questions, speaking carefully with inner reflection. "I would be both honored, but curious as to what it is about me that inspires them- what parts of me they wish to flesh out onto page. It would by no way mean I would say no, since one cannot stop creative liberties from being brought into the world, but it would depend on the author themselves, and what they see in me."
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.}   Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.} EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:09 pm

"Wine...?" She mumbled questionably and noticed the bottle in his hand. In her thoughts, she wasn't aware of the fact she had asked for the drink. Not wanting to be rude, she would be willing to try the drink for the first time. She let her fingers brush against each other and watched her tan fingers in their twiddling motion.
"Uh...this would be my first time ever tasting any alcoholic beverage. I'm not sure what to expect, but you look upon it so highly so it must be a treat." She responded.
His answer to her question sparked her inner artist and she began her response.
"It's the mystery about you Limbo. You spark interests, you inspire a type of emotion with your personality. Your proper and formal ways give off this interest into your character and your appearance is the same. Enchanting, fascinating...awe inspiring was the right word from the beginning to describe my first impression of you." She babbled and looked up at the man. For the first time since meeting him, she smiled widely.
"In short...it feels as though you, the essence of your character, belongs in a novel. It would be a very interesting one too! A story centering around said character and maybe one or two others. You would be the mysterious gentleman, always there to lend a hand. Maybe even quite the ladies man because of you're kind ways and, needless to say, handsome features." She stopped herself, but didn't feel at all sorry for what she said. It was the truth to her. Nonetheless, she cleared her throat and cast a calm look toward him.
"At least...that would be the short of it." She added while swiping some hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.}   Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.} EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:36 am

"Indeed, the drink that soothes the soul. In most society there is a god associated with the drink," Limbo remarked, lips curling further at the corners as he continued. "In moderation it is a most exquisite thing, keywords being in moderation. It is neither gentlemanly, nor lady-like to be stumbling about over one's own feet after all." He chuckled heartily as those fingers set the bottle down upon the table, quickly moving for a set of interesting glasses. They were rather large, having a very flat base leading up to a delicate stalk, the stalk flourishing into a deep, four and a half inch canyon for the wine to sit in.

He popped the cork off carefully, setting it aside for the moment as he started to pour, filling only the very bottom of the glasses with the fine liquid. "Oh, this will indeed be quite a treat- this wine in particular is one I deeply appreciate. It's only been opened once before- to celebrate my father's return to good health-." The youthful figure paused a moment, grasping at the cork and holding still as his mind wandered. "Come to think of it, he rather enjoyed this bottle as well." The entrance to the sweet liquid was shut, sealing it tight from the world around it, the drink being forced to sit and brood while it waited to be released.

She started to speak, the man growing quiet as the woman started to flesh out her reasons, why she thought that he of all people would make an interesting character. Awe inspiring- huh, that's one I haven't heard before. He took his seat slowly, listening intently to all the young lady had to say to him, drowning him in a wave of wonder at the complexity of his character, in things he could only imagine his mother would say to him, God rest her soul. Along with the wave was her sudden smile, a flash of white he hadn't noticed from her until now- it was striking in a way, adding to the beautiful visage she had brought into the room when she walked in. Then there was a word which struck him upside the head, "Handsome," something he had not expected to hear during that moment.

Limbo's hand shifted his wine glass, eye closing in concentration, deep thought overtaking him. The clear container swirled the dark liquid gently, creating a small whirlpool of color, displaying a dark burgundy, with hints of shimmering royal purple in it's whirling pleasure. He left her in silence for a moment, the only sound in the room being the faint ticking of the clock, the seconds dragging on and growing louder in his brain. The Tailor broke the silence with his gentle voice, a smile rising to his lips as he spoke. "Alright Lady Natasha- if you wish, I shall be your muse, your inspiration for this venture."

His eye opened, glimmering with an impish delight, drawing itself to her now as he continued. "Though I am an extremely flawed being- but we all are." The swirling motion of the glass started up again, his gaze running quickly to it as he noted the consistency, lingering on the joyful drink before drawing back to her gaze. "But I digress- would we like our first lesson in wine tasting?"
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.}   Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.} EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:17 am

Her ears perked at his confirmation that he would allow himself to be put into a novel. Her cheeks flushed a rosy red in joy and she clasped her hands together in glee.
"Really?" She whispered to keep her voice level in her excitement. She couldn't help but smile at this. At his words of his flawed character she looked at her self in the reflection of the wine he set before her.
"Mhm...I don't think anyone has ever told you that it is a flawed character that makes the person perfect. No one is perfect, that isn't true to me. Everyone is perfect, because everyone is flawed, and that makes everyone unique in diverse aspects. Perfection is who you are, not who you aren't is what I always say. We all have something we would rather not mention, or something we wish to hide." She looked upon the color of the wine and it reminded her of the tone of her hair. Giving a humorous sigh, she chuckled a bit, recalling a question she had not answered.
"You heard me muttering about my hair right? I'm kind of a hypocrite in that aspect. My hair has a mind of its own, and I absolutely hate how it can never stay where I want, even when I do take my blessed straightener to it."
This conversation between them pleased Nastasha. It was nice to have someone to talk to about these things.
"If you and I held the same belief on perfection, then you would see me as perfect, and I would think the same of you. However, I don't care very much for my own self-esteem. It's probably why I see things the way I see them, what makes me an author. I can find inspiration anywhere, perfection in anything, and stories everywhere except for myself."
Light hazel eyes glittered with delight at her own explanation, she loved sharing these ideas, it was fun for her.
"Of course, I would like to start the lesson...which going back to the wine, you mentioned your father and you drinking it once to good health. I bet it was a very happy occasion." She said as she held the glass with care, as if it were the most precious object in the world at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.}   Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.} EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:56 am

"Why of course, I'd rather have you be inspired by the direct source, it's much more efficient then say- drawing it from afar."

She started to reply to his words, explaining her own view on flaws, perfection, and character. He stayed silent, head nodding, a smile on her face- he had heard words so similar to her own, so very long ago. "Sculpted at birth, we are formed exactly as we are intended to be, no more and no less. Your path then is your own after that, but without flaws life itself would cease to exist. We would all have the same thoughts, same looks, and be all so extremely dull we might end up offing ourselves from it." The man's chuckle arose again, enjoying the images of Perfectville in his head, the picketed fences and white painted houses all aligned, all the same- it was a dreary and depressing image.

At the mention of her hair a nod was given, the man's smile staying etched in his face as he spoke. "Ah, now that does explain a few things. Well, I think I should tell you now Lady Natasha, while you're in earshot- I- think your hair looks wonderful today, even if it isn't straight, and with all of the interesting waves you have in them. To be honest, I think they look charming. As for yourself, what I see is someone who accepts others for who they, no matter what their flaw may be. You seek the spice of life, you've found some in this very room, and you enjoy every creative and inspirational bit of it."

With another nod he held up his glass for a moment, bringing it closer to him, drawing the liquid to him. "Now, not everyone tries to savor their wine in the same way, but sampling wine is like taking the time to let your senses run and play. A good wine will awaken your eyes, will have an appealing scent, as well as a taste to make you remember it as soon as it touches your tongue and from the aftertaste it leaves. The first thing one does when sampling wine is take in the appearance of what you are about to enjoy. For instance, the clarity of the drink, the hues, how reflective it is."

The mention of his father made his mouth stop, the world seeming to slow down as images rolled in his mind, whirling like a motion-picture. "Yes, it was a very happy occasion. His surgery had gone very successful and he was heading down the path of good health, it was something we were both very excited about," the Tailor murmured softly, becoming unnaturally quite for a man who's mouth usually was flowing with words.
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.}   Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.} EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:27 am

The young woman nodded at his words, she was glad he agreed with her in that sense, born the way you are, what a simple yet on the mark way of putting it.
"Life without any uncertainties or things that you can't improve on might really cause someone to be suicidal. In that sense, I'm glad that I live in this world...no matter how messed up life can get sometimes. At least I still have something new to venture into each day."
Listening to him as he went on to respond to her, he told her something that very, very few have ever told her. Things like "wonderful" and "charming" were used to describe her hair. She pulled on a strand and let it go, letting it bounce back into place.
"Thank-you. Not a lot of people say great things about my natural hair. You can say that I gave into peer pressure, as about every person my age said they wanted to see my hair straightened. My mom didn't like that I straightened it at all, she was very angry with me..." She murmured.
Maybe, she's still mad? She thought about her mother with fondness, even if her mother was still on bad standings with her.
"But, yes. I could point out a flaw of someone quite easily...but the real fun is finding the pros. The better things about life are often overlooked, I won't say that you can't linger on the past, but I will say there is no excuse for why one shouldn't move forward." Her response being based of her own experience.
As he explained the wonders of wine tasting, Nastasha followed his example and looked carefully at the wine. It displayed her reflection, much like a burgundy colored mirror. Se could see to the other end of the glass, which meant it was not murky but a clear drink. The color, well, needless to say it looked very much like her own hair so she would never forget it.
Having glanced up from her drink at that moment, she noticed the gentleman's change in demeanor. He had stopped in his explanation, drink in hand and a solemn expression adorned his features. She sat the glass on her lap, holding onto it still.
He gave more info concerning his and his father's celebration...but seemed to hold very little joy from it even though he said that they were both excited.
I think I might have touched on a taboo topic. She thought and let her eyes drift to the ruffle on her skirt as if that was the most interesting thing in the room at the moment. She decided that she wouldn't go any further than here for their acquaintance-ship was only at an indifferent stage right now.
She gave her best smile to the gentleman and gave a giggle (no matter how ridiculously girly it sounded).
"Oh my, I think I've almost talked your ear off and we haven't even fully started with dinner, or the lesson for that matter. Please continue." She said and twirled the drink slowly in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.}   Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.} EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:32 am

Limbo chuckled softly as the mention of peer pressure was offered into the conversation- what a lovely thing it was, causing horrible mischief and woe to those who usually fell into its grasp. "Ah, peer pressure is one of those things in life one just has to learn to deal with," the man offered slowly, calmly, lips curling into a smile as he continued on. "A swift blow with the word 'No' usually does the trick- and if people don't get off your back then they are not valuing your decision, so they too should be dealt with. You lose some people which those actions- but in the end you learn who honors and respects your choices. But in the end- no, I think your hair looks perfectly fine whether straightened or if you let it be its natural self."

At her claim to spot a flaw easily his eye closed, deep thoughts rumbling through his mind like a thunderstorm upon a field. Perhaps- perhaps she can, but even some of the most apparent flaws in a person are so simple they are missed, carelessly forgotten in the rubble of fallen kingdoms and shells of lives one lived. "No- indeed, a life should move on, but sometimes," he paused for a moment, his golden sphere revealing itself again, gazing intently at the girl. "One lives in a world so dismal, so without light, and filled with such coldness- that they can't let go, due to the weight of the chains upon their wrists." The man's silence was given again, amber orb turning into a glum pool- before brightening at the mention of both food and the lesson he was supposed to be conducting.

"Ah, yes, I almost forgot about dinner." He scuttled off, rushing into the other portion of the inn with a pot holder, opening the wood burning oven's door, grasping onto the lid of the dish inside. A glorious scent filled the air, flavoring it spices and meat, tickling your nose before the lid was thrown on the container again. The man seemed to move as if he never touched the ground, graceful, above the earth as he moved into the room, seating himself once more before he spoke again. "It will be a few more minutes I think, but I do believe we will be able to start soon."

His glass was grasped again, the man raising it in gesture before running on. "I do hope you enjoy a good roast Lady Natasha, because I think this one will come off spectacular tonight- now- where were we in our first lesson on wine?"
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.}   Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.} EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 4:22 am

To her, it sounded like her host had endured quite a lot in his past. Though she didn't know what it was that went wrong, it made her feel a little sorrowful. Her she was, thinking her life had been dull and bad, but in reality she had been blessed so far unlike others.
"Geez, I need to get my head on straight if I think I'm in a pinch..." She mumbled as the gentleman went to go check on the dish he was preparing. The smell of the seasoned dish filled her senses, and she felt her mind begin to melt away with the scent.
He flitted back to inform her that dinner was nearly done and she closed her eyes so her sense of smell was more concentrated on.
"That's delightful...I despise cooking, but I always love it when someone else makes something so absolutely mouth watering. Call me stingy, but I just don't like the idea of cooking, probably from growing up around sexist jokes. I don't want to feel like my role belongs in the kitchen, or the laundry room. Probably why I set out to determine my own career path." With her eyes still closed, she took the drink in her hand and brought it to her nose, just close enough to get a nice whiff.
"Hmm...we were admiring the wine until a moment ago, so I guess we pick up from there." Her lip then curled downward a little. Each moment spent through this dinner made her feel like she were diving further and further into a grown person's territory.
"Limbo, how old do you think I am? I know you're a gentleman, and practice manners as to never ask a girl their age...but I think you're seeing me as more than I am, so to speak."
Back to top Go down
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.}   Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.} EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:22 am

As the young woman's nostrils drew in the perfumed fragrance of the wine it tickled her senses, filling her nose with a darkened mineral scent, giving the liquid an almost brooding appeal to it. It danced around, whispering sweetly about how it believed it was enjoyable, how it wanted to be tasted and loved.

The man gave a chuckle as the young woman before him gave a run down of her dislike for what was considered "woman's work," displaying a greater dislike cooking itself. "Ah- personally I believe cooking and one's washings are a shared responsibility, not just work defined to a specific gender. For instance, I pertain enough knowledge to do my own, as well as enough to know I don't want to live the edible part of my life living out of cans." It was at this he broke out in a hearty laugh, the sadness of the idea of being confined to what was in a can tickled his fancy. His head shook, a grin covering him as he started to wipe a happy tear away from his eye, chuckle winding down after a moment.

"But I digress- I enjoy a good meal, a fine wine, and would rather like to learn how to make one of the two, than none of the two. Hence I picked up cooking- and found it to be a great learning experience- if I knew how to make wine I would too. But then again, I'd always be tasting my own wine, so I'd never have the joy of trying other bottles again. That just wouldn't do, not at all." At the mention of admiring the wine it came back to him crystal clear, they were discussing how it had looked.

"Ah, yes, first one admires it's look- then, you bring it to your nose- and enjoy the fragrance. You call to mind the first thing it reminds you of- some smell like fresh cut grass, other bottles like freshly stewed meat, to oak, to a wide variety of scents beyond what you could imagine a drink to smell like-." As he was about to continue he was asked another question, the man's explanation being put on pause again, the man deciding he would finish his lesson- eventually. His mind drew back now, the man placing a hand to his forehead as he started to throw himself backwards in time.

"You're a young lady, but you cannot be younger than eighteen since you are out on your own, leaving a mother and potential others behind. You came into town with a load much too heavy for a woman to pack by herself, most likely loaded and unloaded by either a multitude of strangers or relatives, I would assume the later due to the desire to the initial reaction I received when we first met. There had to have been more than two people, besides yourself and someone else, due to the various footprints by the tire trails I found you near.

I assume this is what you had to have arrived in, since your prints had just started from there. I also assume it had to be a car due to the width of the tracks- the carriage I arrived in had much thinner tracks you see. This would lead me to the assumption, based on your being here by yourself, you have either just left home or are returning to Mineral Town from a trip. But the later idea is thrown away easily by two things, the fact of us both being new to Mineral Town turns the tables, making it more likely for you to have just left home. The other fact being simply the amount and weight of what you packed- there is enough to easily move and start a living off of."

"You talk about the peer pressure of people your own age when it came to your hair, drawing your age closer to the span of eighteen to the earlier half of being in your twenties, where I find one is much more susceptible to peer pressure from friends, family, and others around you."
He paused, eye shimmering with a light of insight, a gleam unlike any he had revealed before playing in his orb. "But judging from the tone used when telling me you haven't tried a drop of alcohol before, I would place you under twenty one- most likely knock your age down a few pegs to either a fine eighteen or nineteen years of existence." At this he raised his glass, done with his deduction of the events around him.
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.}   Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.} EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:43 am

After he had stated his decision about her age, she suddenly felt the side of her lips twitch upward. She tried to resist the urge but it was too strong for her to bear. The young woman started to laugh, holding a hand slightly over her mouth. It wasn't a laugh from humor, more from relief, it came out a bit loud, but not obnoxious like she would usually have around her brothers. It was more like a light and sweet tone.
"It's good that I don't look older than my age to others. Have you ever thought about being a detective?" She asked, with a slight bit of humor to her question.
"But, I'll admit I'm a bit happy. You not only remember when I got here, but you've also listened to every word I've said. I don't think there are really good listeners back where I'm from. Everyone in the countryside I'm from has to literally scream to get people to retain anything they say."
She realized they had yet to even taste the wine in hand and she put a serious face on.
"That's enough talking from me for the time being. Let's try this lesson one more time, I promise to keep quiet this time." She said and made a gesture as if she were zipping her lips closed.
Back to top Go down
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.}   Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.} EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:16 pm

At her laugh the man gave a small raise to his eyebrow, the line arching upwards as the musical tone played through the air. She had been amused, this much was for sure, but at what exactly still puzzled the gentleman. The young lady then started to explain, easing his mind- it was at his skill she laughed, not out of spite, but enjoyment of it. With this she gave him a question, one which caused the corner of his lips to curl upwards.

"If you mean like Kerplox Gnomes, I've run the idea through my mind once. Amazing man- short, but always notices everything. Totsin and Kerplox were quite the amiable duo. So I've thought about it, but it sadly wouldn't have worked out if I tried." A light laugh left him, his comment not dwindling too long as he moved on to her next subject of discussion. "Well Lady Natasha, having a good ear can get one far, whether you are a merchant, a blind man, or even the greatest spy the world has ever known. Good listening helps them all do their task."

His body shifted, the man adjusting himself ever so slightly, hand drawing closer to the glass his fingers were around. "A good wine will be a delight to the senses, have a taste all its own, a texture you can relate to it, as well as an after taste which will linger for a certain time. For instance." The man's amber orb closed, focusing on the drink he had tasted once so long ago, drawing forth the essence of the liquid in front of him. Ah, there it was- this bottle was a special one, celebratory, only touched once in its lifetime- he would cherish talking about this one.

"This wine is a Cher du Voux, at least three times older than my own age. It has a hint of oak to the taste, but only ever so slight- the barrels they originally aged them in were of oak nearby the brewery. After taking a small sip and swishing it around my mouth I found it to be a smooth beverage, with low acidity in it, as well as lacking a high alcohol content. As it lingers on your tongue and mouth it gives off a tangy sweetness, almost as if grapes and a hint of subterranean minerals had collided, leaving behind a sweetness you won't forget with a slight sour zest I adore." He brought the glass to his lips, gingerly taking a sip as he grew silent, allowing the wine to absorb into his senses again before he continued.

"The after taste lingers for a good five minutes according to the last time I recorded it. It is like no other, a heavenly plethora of sweet waves in the back of your throat. It is a sweetness I have never yet encountered, yet somehow it avoids being too sweet or under sweet, dancing on a fine line between either worlds. It's a curious wine- curiouser and curiouser." With another sip he grew silent, enjoying the sweet caress of his nectar, of the drink that soothed his soul.
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.}   Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.} EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:01 pm

She watched on as he sipped at the dark drink, somewhat curious while still feeling a bit awkward in agreeing to the drink. She let her dark curls swing over her eyes a little to hide her uncertainty and lifted the glass to her pink lips.

Tilting the glass, only slightly, she let a sliver of the fluid enter her mouth and gave a soft gasp of surprise before taking the vessel away from her mouth. It wasn't much, but she felt a warm feeling in her throat that tingled her senses slightly. It was sweet, but it had a little zip to it...like a tangerine (of course the taste was different).

Nonetheless, the twinge of tang had made her cheeks slightly pucker, just for the fun of it, while the sweet came in and settled down the taste, giving her cheeks a more warmer feeling now.

She wanted to say something, but upon looking up she noticed that the man was still relishing in the drinks exquisite taste. She put a hand to her mouth to keep her words in before thinking it as silly and bringing it down to hold her glass again. She wasn't sure how well she could hold her alcohol, so she wouldn't take another sip just yet.
Back to top Go down
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.}   Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.} EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:52 pm

He brooded over his drink, savoring every feel and sensation it threw into him, relishing the thought that he could have another sip later. It was glorious, like a grand opera with an encore, both sophisticated and pleasing to the man. His eye opened, amber orb glittering as he gazed at the glass, giving it a nod of thanks before focusing his attention on the girl in front of him. A small "mm" of satisfaction left the man, his grin curling onto those lips before he started to speak.

"So, how was it? Your first sip of the evening- did you enjoy it? I can always pull another beverage out for you if you would prefer Lady Natasha." He started to slip out of his chair, raising to his full height before giving a small bow, eye closing as his smooth tone continued to roll out. "It would be no trouble at all, I need to be up anyways." Amber orb opened, a glimmer of the rooms lighting playing off of the sphere as he started to make his way past the girl, heading towards the kitchen with graceful steps. "The roast should be done by now, which will lead us to the meal ahead of us, surely good conversation should follow I'd assume- meals are amazing for that."

Light hummed flowed from the kitchen as he played around, gathering up the fruits of his labor, being careful to use pot-holder gloves to bring out the meat of the night. The lid was still on it as he brought it to the table, but the fragrance emanating from it was impossible to miss, a mix of sweetened spices tickling the air around the two. He gingerly put the heated container down, lifting it up again to slide a pot holder onto the table, placing the pot on it- now it would be safe. No use burning through the table cloth today ol' boy- no fire, no mistakes, just a roast, potatoes, and a fine drink. He started to shimmy off again, pausing a moment to offer a small grin. "Potatoes- I have got to get the potatoes out, but they'll be on soon. Is there anything you like with them- butter? Sour creme? They're favored rather nicely themselves, but you can never be too careful with applying a dash of things to them."

Last edited by Limbo on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.}   Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.} EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:57 pm

"No no no, this drink is quite delicious actually! there's no need to go to the trouble of getting me a new one. That would be a big waste you know!" She said with urgency in her voice. Maybe it would have been better to voice her opinion after all.
She gave an amused smile and went on.
"I think I'm being spoiled though. This is my first sip of anything alcohol related, I'm sure I'll be let down with anything else that doesn't reach the bar this really great stuff has set." She hadn't noticed it, but a bit of the proper speech she had developed from the respect she held toward the used-to-be stranger was dying down slightly, his presence becoming a little more normal for her.

"Potatoes huh...I like butter, no sour cream, pepper, salt, and...steak sauce..." She slowed down a bit at the end, knowing that her love of steak sauce was a bit weird for the particular side dish. She gave an awkward chuckle before waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.}   Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.} EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:56 am

The gentleman had paused a moment as he heard the words draw from her lips. Spoiled- perhaps she is being spoiled a bit- but it is alright, the bottle will have to be used one way or another by the time I end. He started to hum softly, letting his mind run as he listened, then formulated his reply. "Oh, no, you're far from being spoiled at all- why, there are bottles much nicer than this one, or at least in what someone would call a 'high end' wine. No, the bottle alone was one of a set of ten, my father was lucky enough to be there to claim one. You'd be surprised at how much trouble just one little bottle can stir up- father and I had been pestered for a whole year by wine experts for a sip of it, but we held through and offered a, 'yes, but no you may not,' answer."

His light chuckle teased the air as he strolled to the kitchen again, perusing for the items she requested, including the oddest of the bunch. Steak sauce- tis a new one- oh well, whatever floats her boat is fine by me. You've heard stranger, it could always be worse. He returned soon, placing the bottle gently before her, placing the rest of the garnishment about the table soon afterwords. He offered a small bow before slipping into his chair, grasping at his glass again, lifting the sweet liquid to his lips to feel its caress once more. "There we are Lady Natasha, one bottle of steak sauce, a dish of butter, as well as the twins Pepper and Salt."

He reached out his hand to his left, grasping a fine cloth napkin between his fingers, spreading the fabric out and bringing it towards him. The gentleman smiled as he tucked it under his collar, not wanting to get the rest of his garment dirty, this was a good measure of security to his clothing. Picking up his fork, once more on the left, he brought it to gently stab into the roast- following the fork with a knife, gingerly carving the meat, producing a piece of the tender delight. "Now, would we like some more my Lady, or is this enough," Limbo inquired, his orb twinkling as he gave a small gesture of offering to woman before him. Apparently he was waiting to serve himself.

Last edited by Limbo on Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.}   Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.} EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:35 am

Nastasha nodded at his words of wisdom toward wine.
Such a wine expert. She though in admiration.
"Thank you." She said as he placed the condiments for her potato before her. She gazed at the food in awe as he cut through it. She could tell the meat was quite tender by how easily he was cutting through. The juices dripped onto her plate as he placed the mouth-watering treat onto it. She smiled happily at the man.
"Mhmm that's enough. I have to make sure to watch my intake, ya know?" She said and patted her stomach lightly with a chuckle.
She made sure to place a napkin in her lap, just like how she had been taught when she was younger, and made sure to have the utensils she would be using ready and waiting on the right of her on the table. She stared down the glass of wine in front of her and vowed that she would finish it before the dinner was over. In order to that though, she had to move it away from her, she was known as a bit of klutz during meals so she didn't want to do anything to affect her image so drastically. She then began to "Nastasha proof" her area while thinking Limbo wasn't looking. Mumbling to herself where things should go all the while.
As she finished, she recalled the gentleman's recent story about the wine that sat before her (or rather 10 inches away from her) and couldn't help but give a little smirk at the thought of a sarcastic Limbo. he didn't seem the type so she found it very amusing.
Back to top Go down
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.}   Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.} EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:42 am

"Hm- I really don't know about this- 'intake' you speak of," the man murmured softly, his lips curling into a small grin as he gazed at the woman before him. There was something about his eye, a certain sparkle arising from within as mischief, wonder, or impish playfulness over took it. It glittered as he continued, his amber orb closing sluggishly while he started to ramble. "You see, I was quite the sickly lad in my youth. I happened to miss most of the nutrients, vitamins, and overall flavor a hungry boy should have had. So now, I am starting late and catching up. This-."

The gentleman paused, grasping his fork firmly as he moved on to cut himself a hearty chunk of the roast, carefully dishing it to his plate. He then spliced it, cutting it once more to make his portion seem much smaller than it originally had been. "Is part of the reason I took up cooking- besides the nightmarish idea of starving myself due to not knowing how to make anything," at this he chuckled. Quite silly, running oneself into nothingness due to not wanting to learn anything, how could anyone get by with that attitude? "Though, even one recipe is better than none- no matter if it is the simplest loaf of bread, or the most exquisite spiral ham garnished in spices."

A spoon dove into the container of potatoes, scooping up a nice sized morsel to offer, Limbo humming as he offered the vegetable to his guest. "Now, how about one of these potatoes, to go with your steak sauce if I recall?" His grin grew wider as he recollected her request clearer, Ah yes, it has to be for the steak sauce, what else would the potato be for? It certainly isn't to look pretty- at least, I doubt they are pretty- but then again, one never knows.
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.}   Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.} EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:13 am

As Limbo relayed to her about his past, she felt herself go weak. He continued to talk about the meal but she could only think of all the slip-ups she made since she arrived here.
"I'm sorry...here I am talking about watching what I eat and you're...wow I even talked about not liking to cook. You must think really badly of me right now." She put a hand to her mouth.
"And now I'm just assuming things! Why am I always like this!" Her voice showed much anger with herself. She accidentally banged the table with her knee, just enough to send her wine glass toppling over on the table, luckily, none of the fluid spilled onto the floor and only a bit got onto the table, the rest got all over her outfit. She gasped.
"Didn't he say this was a very rare wine?" She thought in shock.
Nastasha stood up abruptly and took a few napkins to the kitchen to wet them with warm water, she then wiped up the mess and took care of the napkins by throwing them away, ignoring any other thing around her. She realized that she made probably the worst impression on Limbo and began to tear up, but sucked it in and blinked the tears away harshly before curtsying briefly to the man.
"I'm really sorry, I think I should leave before I do anymore damage." She said with a great amount of certainty in her voice.
"I'll reimburse you! So please name your price!" She continued seriously, waiting for the man to tell her what amount he wanted for the wasted drink so she could leave and make sure to get it to him.
Back to top Go down
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.}   Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.} EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:18 am

The man's right eyebrow raised as she started to talk, assumptions pouring out of her mouth like a trickling stream, constricting her thoughts with notions that he thought lowly of her now. Nonsense, he had just met the young lady only the other day, and her thoughts on cooking were far and few from the other concerns his mind would recall.

"Oh now, this would be the furthest from the truth lady Natasha," his hand gestured downwards, as if dismissing her suggestion, his voice rolling smoothly as he tried to calm her down. "What people do or do not like is hardly my concern, for I am but one man and cannot pass judgement on the whole world without judging myself." The gentleman started to trail on, but was interrupted as his table was bumped into, a rush of air leaving his lips as the wine glass started to lean.

It was as if time itself had slowed- a rare vintage, a well dressed girl, a nice table cloth, dinner- surely all of this was the perfect equation for an accident, he should have anticipated it and prepared. Burgundy liquid washed onto the fabric covering the table, splashing itself against his guest's clothing- he had to act fast, but the Lady was already on it. She rushed away, only to return with napkins, and started to wipe up the mess- which was hardly the way to clean up a wine spill. Instead of soaking up most of the drink it spread it further around the cloth, it was at that point the man stood up, producing from his pocket a white handkerchief.

She insisted she leave with a curtsey, suggesting worse might happen if she stayed, before offering to pay for the wine. His amber eye gazed upon her- absorbing the look on her face as he took a deep breath.

"If you'd please move aside Lady Natasha- the only thing this situation needs is blotting and salt, lots of salt- and if you want to save your clothing from the stain, I would suggest you get yourself a towel out of the bathroom." Limbo pressed the kerchief against the stain, dabbing it gently, working to try and pull what he could out of the liquid for a moment. He then grasped at the salt shaker he had placed on the table, giving it a more useful purpose than flavoring the dinner tonight. The bottom was popped off, the man giving it a shake to let it all flow, using his hand to spread the pile all over the mess.

"The salt will work to soak up and pull out the wine- it can do the same with your clothing, but you'll have to remove it for me to put anything on it- if you run to the bathroom, just around the corner of the kitchen, you can grab a towel for covering- I can get you something else to wear in the meantime. But you'll have to hurry, we can't give it too much time to set in."

His eye shifted to her own pair, a serious look holding steady in the orb as his mind set itself to the task at hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.}   Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.} Empty

Back to top Go down

Wine and Dine {Natasha and Limbo Blackheart event.}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Towns :: Mineral Town :: Town Center-
Jump to: