Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Molly's Choice- FanFiction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BiddyAuthor
BiddyAuthor

Female Number of posts : 24
Roleplay Name : None as of now.

Molly's Choice- FanFiction Empty
PostSubject: Molly's Choice- FanFiction   Molly's Choice- FanFiction EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:43 am

Alright, so I have a fanfiction that is in need of being recognized. It is on fanfiction and I'm using this forum so anyone that wants to talk to me or to others about this is able to here. For those who don't know about my fanfiction, it is on fanfiction.net and my username is the same as it is on here: BiddyAuthor.

Details: Molly's Choice is a rewrite of the first and unfinished verison: Hikari's Choice. Hikari's Choice was started during this past summer, when I was new to fanfiction and did not have the best writing skills. I have taken down Hikari's Choice and replaced it with Molly's Choice, a better and well written version. Hikari's Choice was more of a "stupid-just-for-fun and lousy-and-horribly-written story. Molly's Choice is one of my serious works that I will not give up on. It was technically my first story I have stayed attached to since Hikari's Choice was the very first multi-chapter story I posted with formality.

Soooo with that out of the way, time to get to the criticizing! Smile
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

Female Number of posts : 137
Roleplay Name : Nastasha Varient

PostSubject: Re: Molly's Choice- FanFiction   Molly's Choice- FanFiction EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:28 am

Note from Latte: Psssssst...don't believe her, Hikari's Choice was actually a good read and she had 75 reviews on it Wink. Check out Molly's Choice though cuz it's AMAZING

That is all Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~lattecurlz
MidnightxMusic
MidnightxMusic

Female Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Molly's Choice- FanFiction   Molly's Choice- FanFiction EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:50 am

LatteCurlz wrote:
Note from Latte: Psssssst...don't believe her, Hikari's Choice was actually a good read and she had 75 reviews on it Wink. Check out Molly's Choice though cuz it's AMAZING

That is all Smile

I second that. Very Happy
Aw, but you should've at least kept the old version too. Maybe people want to read it. D: ...And maybe I secretly want to fantasize about Hikari ending up with Gill instead. Heh heh...
WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?! *cries in a corner while eating ice cream with a shovel*

Sorry for my dramatic outburst. cherry
...Hehe, but I'm a dramallama. cheers
Back to top Go down
BiddyAuthor
BiddyAuthor

Female Number of posts : 24
Roleplay Name : None as of now.

PostSubject: Re: Molly's Choice- FanFiction   Molly's Choice- FanFiction EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:51 pm

Hey well you never know.... in the summary it does say one friend her supposed boyfriend and two chasing after her..... you never know who is who Smile
And I still have the files of the first and original version. I kept it as a reference to see how much my work has really improved. Would you like me to re post it just to keep it up there? Smile It's no bother and who know? Maybe the newer version will get better! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Molly's Choice- FanFiction   Molly's Choice- FanFiction Empty

Back to top Go down

Molly's Choice- FanFiction
Page 1 of 1