Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merry Christmas! :D

Go down 
+3
Momoko
Limbo
clairexcliff
7 posters
AuthorMessage
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Merry Christmas! :D Cliffnov

Merry Christmas! :D Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas! :D   Merry Christmas! :D EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:52 pm

Yeah, It's Christmas here already! Very Happy
Hope ya all have a nice Christmas!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

Male Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas! :D   Merry Christmas! :D EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:56 pm

Christmas tomorrow, mwahahah. It's a great day, amazing day, and doesn't need this "Happy Holidays, Seasons Greetings" malarkey thrown onto it.

I cannot give much, but I want to give warm wishes and an enjoyable presence with an always open ear. May everyone's ventures never fail, may you always have the moonlight upon you, gracing you with her smile.
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

Female Number of posts : 414
Roleplay Name : Momo, Momo-chan
Awards : Merry Christmas! :D Carboaward

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas! :D   Merry Christmas! :D EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:29 pm

It's Christmas Eve here yea! xD Haha, just staring at my presents in the corner now. I accept gifts in the form of money everyone! *wink* jkjkjk.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone here at Harvest Dreams, you guys are the awesomest bunch of people I've gotten to know these past years~! :D
Back to top Go down
http://mizu_kanon.livejournal.com
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

Female Number of posts : 137
Roleplay Name : Nastasha Varient

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas! :D   Merry Christmas! :D EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:51 pm

Christmas Eve! WAHOO! I wish you all a very merry Christmas, you all are some pretty amazing people even though I've known you guys for less than a month XD.

One more time?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~lattecurlz
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Merry Christmas! :D Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas! :D   Merry Christmas! :D EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:25 pm

I have found my presents,

and in the middle of it all is a big, HUGE, box. it literally has my name on it.

I MUST KNOW WHAT IT IS. IM DYING TO KNOW. The biggest thing I asked for christmas was just the first two seasons of Hetalia...I never asked for a huge box.

I MUST KNOW WHATS INSIDE IT FFFFFF-
-glares at the wrapped box- "i'll figure you out soon you big box >:C, I must know what you are!" -hypervenilating-

ANYWAY
MERRY/HAPPY CHRISTMAS OR WHATEVER YOU CELEBRATE~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas! :D   Merry Christmas! :D EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:33 pm

Bell its actually going to be Italy in there eating his pasta! Germany and Japan are hiding in there too, or it is just Russia instilling fear into everyones hearts lol.

Merry Christmas to you too and for everyone for what they celebrate!
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Merry Christmas! :D Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas! :D   Merry Christmas! :D EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:41 pm

Arwan wrote:
Bell its actually going to be Italy in there eating his pasta! Germany and Japan are hiding in there too, or it is just Russia instilling fear into everyones hearts lol.

Merry Christmas to you too and for everyone for what they celebrate!

...IS CHINA, ROMANO, AND ENGLAND IN THERE TOO?
IF THEY ARE...
SQQUUUEEEE~
I didn't know they could all fit in there~

Ugh god, I'm literally obsessed with this ;A; Must.end.obsession.

FFF- I CAN'T.

...I shall shut up now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas! :D   Merry Christmas! :D EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:45 pm

Yes Bell, they are all hiding in there just for you! I know the obsession, I love the anime too! Paaassttaaa!
Back to top Go down
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

Male Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas! :D   Merry Christmas! :D EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:15 pm

Things to Know About Limbo:

Limbo pretends to be a detective when Christmas rolls around, mixing deductive reasoning and pretending he is psychic (he's done this long before Psych came around.)

This year Limbo already knew what he was getting as soon as it was bought.

Oh yeah, I'm getting a PS2- what does that mean for me? Well, I can play Kingdom Hearts I and II again. I can play FF X again and finish it. I can run all the way through the Devil May Cry Series again, while playing them in order, starting with DMC 3, hopping to DMC 1, then going through DMC 2, then going back to my 360 to play through DMC 4. I can finish Castlevania: Lament of Innocence. I can run through Star Wars: Battlefront II- in the end- it will be thoroughly played.

I rejoice at having an awesome Mom who understands that I am a gamer, and she's bringing me an extreme amount of joy for a long, long time.
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

Male Number of posts : 926
Roleplay Name : Dante

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas! :D   Merry Christmas! :D EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 7:12 am

Happy Holidays to you all on HD! Hope you enjoy it and the time off most likely incurred from school.
Definitely hope you guys enjoy the next few days of over eating and gift giving/receiving.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuarterAfterZero
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas! :D   Merry Christmas! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas! :D
Page 1 of 1