Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Character...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gamergal98
gamergal98

Female Number of posts : 4
Roleplay Name : Tanya Winipeg

My Character... Empty
PostSubject: My Character...   My Character... EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:31 pm

Uh, I hope I did this right...

Full Name: Tanya Ki Winipeg
Nickname: Ki Tan
Birthday: Winter 28

Height: 5' 6"
Eye Color: Greenish-Blue
Hair: Red, with one black streak in the back, fairly long, wavy
Clothing: A purple top, which is sleeveless in spring and summer, but long sleeved in fall and winter. A black skirt, which has leggings in fall and winter. She has purple glasses, and a turquoise necklace that was inherited from her grandmother.
Picture: I don't have a picture CURRENTLY, but I promise I'll get one drawn as soon as possible.

Family: She has an older sister, but she lives far, far away. Her parents were recently killed in a car crash, so all she has is her sister.
Character Personality Pros: She is very kind and sweet, and never forgets a prior commitment. She doesn't judge people by how they look.
Character Personality Flaws: Despite her kind and outgoing nature, she can have a short fuse with people who she barely knows. She is also extremely obsessive, especially when it comes to love. But she DOES NOT have OCD... At least that's what she says. She is also impatient.
Dislikes: Waiting, when people call her OCD, stereotyping, forgetfulness
Extra Information: She once met a boy, and when they began dating, two weeks later, he broke her heart. Because of this, it makes her difficult to trust males. Occasionally, she can't even speak around them, but this usually happens when they are alone.
Harvest World Dream Job: Farmer
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

Male Number of posts : 926
Roleplay Name : Dante

My Character... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character...   My Character... EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:52 pm

I do not see any problem with this character, everything seems taken care of.
Therefore, accepted!
Enjoy RPing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuarterAfterZero

My Character...
Page 1 of 1