Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting in the Woods ( Request RP for Konstantin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

Female Number of posts : 137
Roleplay Name : Nastasha Varient

Meeting in the Woods ( Request RP for Konstantin) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting in the Woods ( Request RP for Konstantin)   Meeting in the Woods ( Request RP for Konstantin) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:49 am

"Oh no!" Nastasha shouted when she arrived back at her room in the Inn. She was coming back from spending time at the Library and found that the story she had been working on was missing from her pack.
"That was 17 pages worth of story!" She groaned unhappily. Thinking back, she remembered running out of library in a rush because she forgot that she wanted to eat dinner before 8 that night (an old wives tale saying that if you eat too late that you'll gain more weight).
She quickly left her room again and headed back to the library, hoping that Mary could give her some information on her lost pages.
Unfortunately, when Nastasha had asked Mary about it, the only information the librarian had was that she had seen some papers blowing in the brisk wind just a little while ago.
"I'm sorry, Nastasha. I know how horrible it must be to lose a story." Mary said with a shocked look. Nastasha felt like crying, but she only smiled and bid adieu to Mary before running around Mineral Town like a crazy woman.
"I can't believe this happened! I need those pages, otherwise I can't remember all the brilliant and witty things my characters said and did!" She panted out.
It was all ready past 8 by now and Nastasha was beginning to lose hope...until a glimpse of something white and thin caught her eye. Quickly, she ran for it and picked it up.
"It's page 10!" She rejoiced, and on further inspection of the area, she saw more paper blowing of towards the wooded area of Mineral Town.
"As they say, the best stories are the ones you've gotta work for!" Nastasha said and rushed off into the woods for the rest of the loose paper.
XXX
"I'm still missing pages 1-5..." Nastasha muttered in distaste. She had spent a good half an hour gathering the loose papers of her story. She was so concentrated on finding her work-in-progress, that she failed to notice how far she had wandered into the woods.
That is, until she tripped over something in the dark.
With a loud thump she hit the ground and gave out a loud sigh.
"Really?" She only muttered before lifting her head slightly. Her eyes adjusted to the darkness just enough to see what was in front of her...a skull.
Nastasha's body went cold as she stared at the white terror in front of her...that seemed to be moving.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~lattecurlz
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Woods ( Request RP for Konstantin)   Meeting in the Woods ( Request RP for Konstantin) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:33 am

(( Oh my god.. this is so old; back when I was inactive. ;_; - I'll post.. just incase ))

Thump

I mumbled faintly under my breath as I sleepily opened my eyes, glancing around myself and then closing them again.

Snapping my eyes open, I turned my body to the right, looking down at the body that was laid next to me, 'That wasn't there earlier, dang it,' I thought as I gazed at the face of a young woman; she appeared to be in her late teens to early twenties. From the looks of it, she was terrified of.. my skull? I glanced incredulously at the skull to make sure I was seeing things right; her face was a few inches away from my skull. Slowly, a grin formed on my face at the scene. "You alright down there?" I asked, and immediately wished I didn't; terrified as she was, looking at a teen with red eyes and a--most likely--creepy grin on his face wouldn't be the best course of action. Nontheless, I kept my gaze on the girl.
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Woods ( Request RP for Konstantin)   Meeting in the Woods ( Request RP for Konstantin) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:53 pm

((It's cool, I just checked my old e-mail today and saw this xP.))

Nastasha drew in a long, deep breath to steady her senses as the red-eyed young man looked at her. She hadn't encountered this person before, obviously, and it was pretty weird for someone to jsut lie out in the middle of the forest. And now he was giving her a very creepy smile.
She slowly sat up on her knees before letting her eyes meet the young man's. He didn't do anything yet, so maybe he didn't have any ill intent.
Her eyes started flickering about his person in sudden interest. His appearance made him seem very story-character like. Suddenly, his appearance made sense, she was dreaming! There was no way in her life-time that she would lose her new story and suddenly find a new person with red-colored ees. Her words suddenly fell out of her mouth without her thinking.
Ah, it's a dream. You're a story character! She said, pounding her fist into the palm of her hand in decisiveness. Relief filling her chest as the thought of her falling asleep in the library started to fill her mind.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Woods ( Request RP for Konstantin)   Meeting in the Woods ( Request RP for Konstantin) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:33 am

I observed the girl with slight concern as relief flashed across her face; as if she had just discovered a puzzle. 'Am I really so odd that people think I'm a puzzle?' I thought dryly, feeling rather resigned to this fate. People have treated me like this ever since I was born, so there's no reason why she wouldn't treat me like that, even if I disliked it. Sighing under my breath, I cocked my head to the side as she stared into my red-eyes with wonder, why was she looking at them like that? Just about everyone stared at my eyes with hatred, fear or disgust. Not awe of all things!

"Ah, it's a dream. You're a story character!" She exclaimed happily, looking to the world as if she had just solved the hardest puzzle ever. And, in her mind, she probably just did.

"Say what now?" I rasped out; my voice rather hoarse. That's what I get for not speaking to anyone in a long time, but.. a story character? Really? I couldn't keep the hurt expression off my face, even if I wanted to. "Tch.. you're just like the rest," I mumbled, hastily standing up. And it was true; she just shoved the whole reason why I stopped living with people into my face, after a few years of having the pain dull. 'I would've thought that I'd be used to it by now,' I sighed, resigned to the fact that I probably won't get used to it. Turning around, I started walking away from the woman, the hurt expression still on my face.

(( Huehue ))
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Woods ( Request RP for Konstantin)   Meeting in the Woods ( Request RP for Konstantin) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:11 pm

((Oh no. I've offended you lol. Oh, btw, should I just use first person?)).

Nastasha looked on with complete and unhidden confusion at the boy who was walking away. What had she done wrong? She stood up and bushed off her knees. It was almost irritating how he walked away from her after frightening her so easily.
WAI- She stopped short as she saw a white piece of delicate paper lying right in front of the boy's way. Her eyes went wide as she realized he was nearly about to tread upon her hard-work. The scenario now? She offeneded a person in the woods and now karma was paying her back by destroying her art. Her response?
H-HOLD ON! She exclaimed with a strong voice and ran to catch the boy.
Her jacket was then caught on a branch and she fell forward, latching onto the strange boy's sleeve as her impaled jacket held her captive in one spot.
Look. I'm not sure what I did but whatever it was I wasn't intending to insult you. She sucked in her pride as she began to give a puppy-eyed stare to the guy.
B-But could you please not step on that? She said, feeling quite silly in her position of being held up by only his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Woods ( Request RP for Konstantin)   Meeting in the Woods ( Request RP for Konstantin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting in the Woods ( Request RP for Konstantin)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Towns :: Mineral Town-
Jump to: