Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So one could say that I'm back.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

So one could say that I'm back. Empty
PostSubject: So one could say that I'm back.   So one could say that I'm back. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:34 pm

How is everybody? Is anyone there? I know I haven't been active at all, and I apologise for that. I have no excuse that seems right. I've been doing well, and don't think for a second that I forgot about you guys. I've been checking in frequently, but not knowing when is a right time to jump in. And with school starting up again for me right around the corner, this seemed like a good time to do so.
So that's all I have to say really. I hope that I can contribute to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

PostSubject: Re: So one could say that I'm back.   So one could say that I'm back. EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:27 am

Ohai there! Seems like no one has an excuse.. because most of us don't, lol. What's up with everyone starting school nowadays? Still a while off for me.. aaanyhow, looks like almost everybody's coming back at this time! So you picked /just/ the moment.

Welcome back Milly, good to have you back.

Last edited by Kamal on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo fix.)
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: So one could say that I'm back.   So one could say that I'm back. EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:12 pm

MILLY

OH MY GOD

<3333

Where have you beennnnnnnn

wait I take that back I'll just read your post

;w;

I don't have an excuse either

rawr
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Re: So one could say that I'm back.   So one could say that I'm back. EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:59 am

YAY FOR NO EXCUSES! But seriously, you don't realise how much I missed this place and you guys! You're like a special family of mine. And I'm always happy to see you guys. Furthermore, I don't have to type on the wii anymore because I have a wonderful laptop.
So yeah!
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

PostSubject: Re: So one could say that I'm back.   So one could say that I'm back. EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:50 pm

RainbowMilly wrote:
YAY FOR NO EXCUSES! But seriously, you don't realise how much I missed this place and you guys! You're like a special family of mine. And I'm always happy to see you guys. Furthermore, I don't have to type on the wii anymore because I have a wonderful laptop.
So yeah!

Haha! I'm getting my own laptop soon; in a few days, to be precise. My dad's coming to visit. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So one could say that I'm back.   So one could say that I'm back. Empty

Back to top Go down

So one could say that I'm back.
Page 1 of 1