Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bakyura's Love is a Leveler! Reintroduced!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Bakyura

Male Number of posts : 65
Roleplay Name : Mazie Addison

Bakyura's Love is a Leveler!  Reintroduced! Empty
PostSubject: Bakyura's Love is a Leveler! Reintroduced!   Bakyura's Love is a Leveler!  Reintroduced! EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:36 pm

Hello and good afternoon all!

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

While I've held back on the reintroduction phase, I thought that the least I could do is let everyone know that I have returned and plan to stay for a good, long time. I know a lot of the people returning here these days are people I never had a chance to meet and become friends with, but I would absolutely love to make your acquaintance; right now, in fact!

So for those who don't know me, I'm Bakyura! Let's have a lot of fun together, and have a super awesome time ~

Those who know me as Bakyura likely know me for my charming princely self who has a soft spot for any and all maidens. Of course, it's impossible for me not to be grandiose and gallant when it comes to lovely ladies, so you'll have to forgive me for that. <m(_ _)m> However, I am trying to tone myself down as much as possible so that everyone can feel a little bit of the Bakyura Love!

Yes, that's right--you too, gentlemen! ~

And then there are those who might know me under a different, less attractive handle. Those people will likely remember me as being super lucky ~ I had a number of great friends when I had appeared as such, and I wouldn't mind mellowing out my princely charms (though not completely extinguished as such passionate flames of the heart never truly can be) and falling back into step with a few of these ol' timers.

Despite my flamboyant charm and smooth words, I'm nothing more than just a simple high school student! That's right! A simple high school student!

In the end, however, it doesn't really matter who you know me as or why, but rather that we have taken the time to meet and will hopefully be, or continue to be, very good friends from here on out! ヾ(^∇^)

And if, someday, I get the chance to speak with you, how about please teaching me the meaning of love when I do? (≧∇≦)
(Forgive me. It seems that my jokes have yet to improve--I wonder if I'm still scoring the square root of 3 points for these lame things?)

For all those questions that went unanswered in my brief reintroduction, feel free to ask away. I will do my best to reply in a timely fashion and with the best answer that I can possibly give! Even if you ask me why the sky is yellow!

Thank you for taking a moment to (re)acquaint yourself with me!

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Bakyura's Love is a Leveler!  Reintroduced! Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Bakyura's Love is a Leveler! Reintroduced!   Bakyura's Love is a Leveler!  Reintroduced! EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:08 am

I have the most horrible memory in the world.
I remeber you but I don't even recall talking to you. ;w;
Great to have you back! 8D We're getting our lovely members back ^^!
I am Genna, part of the staff here, but you can somehow create many nicknames out of my dull username. Ha.
Nice to meet you as well! Have fun! (Again xD)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Bakyura

PostSubject: Re: Bakyura's Love is a Leveler! Reintroduced!   Bakyura's Love is a Leveler!  Reintroduced! EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:27 am

Genna!

I don't think we spoke a whole lot... well, perhaps in the chatrooms a little bit here and there, but I remember speaking with you here and there. Especially there. Though, I think I recall a time in my career in which you were called Guinea Fowl? ヾ(^∇^) Just kidding, just kidding ~

I had seen you were one of the most active of the older members here, but I hadn't seen you at all since my return and was wondering if you were gone for a while. But really, it probably sounds creepy since you don't really remember me, but I'm very glad to speak to you again. I've missed you quite a bit (and your plots to take over the world), you know.

But since this here lovely topic is a reintroduction, the pleasure is all mine! (Again)

Of course, some of the newer users won't know of me. But in case you still haven't picked it up yet, I used to be around here quite a bit. Back then, though, I went by a name that rhymes with Ducky. O(≧∇≦)O
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Bakyura's Love is a Leveler!  Reintroduced! Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Bakyura's Love is a Leveler! Reintroduced!   Bakyura's Love is a Leveler!  Reintroduced! EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:00 pm

hello thar. I think we have a playboy type here. XD
Nah. Anyway, Welcome aboard HD.
Back to top Go down
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Bakyura

PostSubject: Re: Bakyura's Love is a Leveler! Reintroduced!   Bakyura's Love is a Leveler!  Reintroduced! EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:06 pm

Well, hello there! ~

I suppose the last time I had posted an introduction, I vanished before I got the chance to meet you, clairexcliff. But I'm very glad you took the chance to change that as I'm glad to meet you!

Ahaha, the playboy type, you say? Whatever could have given you that crazy idea? (≧∇≦)

Thank you kindly for the warm welcome as I return back to the community, and I hope we can become great friends here ~
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

Female Number of posts : 137
Roleplay Name : Nastasha Varient

PostSubject: Re: Bakyura's Love is a Leveler! Reintroduced!   Bakyura's Love is a Leveler!  Reintroduced! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:31 pm

Questions? I have questions!

What's your favorite game genre? How often do you play video games? Are you interested in any type of sport? What's your favorite color? What's your favorite food? Is your favorite food your favorite because of taste, texture, or all around wellness? Is it your favorite food because of its color? Do you like chocolate? How well known were you? Are you always like a gentleman? Do you think you're pretty attractive to most? Am I asking too many questions?

...Just kidding! Hi Bakyura! I'm LatteCurlz but you can call me Latte or Oreo. I'm not really very flamboyant or very good with the whole introduction thing (like you obviously are) but I do like meeting new people. I do know that I didn't get a chance to meet you and I'm just coming back from a 7 month leave so I wonder how long ago you had to drop the site for a while before coming back. Oops, sorry that was another question Razz.

Anyway, I'm impressed that someone as young as yourself is so highly educated in manners such as prince etiquette, but then agains since I'm also in high school I guess you can say that I'm not one to talk. You seem very, for lack of a better word, amazing and I hope we get the chance to roleplay together soon ^_^!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~lattecurlz
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Bakyura

PostSubject: Re: Bakyura's Love is a Leveler! Reintroduced!   Bakyura's Love is a Leveler!  Reintroduced! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:40 pm

Hello Latte! ~

Wow, so many questions! Receiving this message was exciting, thank you! (≧∇≦) Now, where to start... I suppose I'll just answer them in the order you've asked!

In complete honesty, I'm not as big of a video game fanatic as my sister is. She's the one who's playing games all the time, though I admittedly play a few just for fun. I'm a little bit unsure of how to classify the genre, per se, but I play a lot of the older, child-aimed games--my console is the N64. I like those games such as Mario, Banjo-Kazooie, Donkey Kong, Kirby, or Conker. I've sort of answered two questions in one here, now, haven't I?!

I'm actually not a very sporty kid--the sports at my high school never really interested me. My favourite sport to play would be badminton, though I don't really watch any sports... My TV time is mostly dedicated to crime based shows ~ (And there's an answer to a question that you didn't ask!)

My favourite color is yellow! My least favourite is blue.

Currently, my favourite food is tacos. The shells are yellow--but that's not actually the reason ヾ(^∇^) I prefer foods that stem from other cultures quite a bit because they're all so extremely different. Tacos, however, have a good blend of spice and crunch, so I enjoy them quite a bit. Hard shell, not soft shell. And as a personal tidbit, since I don't eat ground beef, I actually eat ground turkey tacos!

I love chocolate! Any type; white, dark, milk, etc. and with just about any added flavours such as orange or mint. I have quite a big sweet tooth, if you're ever interested buying some for me--perhaps for Valentine's Day? (≧∇≦)

How well know was I? If you're referring to the last time I was here as Bakyura, I wasn't... overly well-known. But the place was a lot busier at the time, so I did meet plenty of new people! However, how many of them may still remember me by name is questionable... mention the prince in shining armor, and you're sure to spark some memories! However, while I was here under a different name, I was much more mild and laid-back--a community person, to say the least. I had a few close friends, but I wasn't overly well-known, I don't think.

I was born and raised a gentleman. It is a part of my very being, so even if I was not intending to be so, I would always be a gentleman!

I think that depends. When people get to know me, how do they feel about who I really am? If they enjoy my company and can put their trust in me, then I'd consider them to find me pretty attractive. Going solely based on physical appearance isn't my style--after all, my moral is that any woman with a kind heart is a fair maiden and should be treated with respect. Physical attraction and emotional attraction are two different things, of course ~

Of course you're not! There are never too many questions to be asked, so long as you still have curiosity about certain things!

Late introduction, but that's okay. It's a true pleasure to meet you, Latte, and you had me at the wall of questions--it was lots of fun, so thank you kindly for that! (≧∇≦) Actually, my last leave would have been... gosh, I guess back in February of 2011? So in a few months, it would've marked 2 years. Luckily, though, I've returned before THAT point.

Oh, pssh! I'm not flamboyant, I'm just friendly ~

The reason I am as I am is because I'm born to nobility. Actually, that was a flat-out lie, but isn't it nice to pretend sometimes ?~ That aside, it's wonderful meeting you and I hope we can be great friends! I would absolutely love to roleplay with you, and I think Mazie would love to meet Natasha, as well!

Last edited by Bakyura on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachy-Chan
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Peachy-Chan

Female Number of posts : 62
Roleplay Name : Min-Hee Young

PostSubject: Re: Bakyura's Love is a Leveler! Reintroduced!   Bakyura's Love is a Leveler!  Reintroduced! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:12 pm

Bakyura's Love is a Leveler!  Reintroduced! Kaoani125

Since you commented on my introduction thread,
I wanted to comment on yours! ♥

Please let me know if this font is too small to read. >.<

I'm not entirely sure what to say here since we've already met.
I guess I'll just ramble until I feel too tired to type any longer.
I hope I'm not being bothersome. Sorry in advance. ^^;

Do you like the color pink?
Technically, that's violet.
They don't have the pink that I like.
Pink makes me think of lovey-dovey things-
and strawberry milk!
Bakyura's Love is a Leveler!  Reintroduced! 0002g3pf

Let's have a tea party in my introduction thread! ^^
Come on over if you'd like~

I hope to talk to you soon~
Bakyura's Love is a Leveler!  Reintroduced! EmojiPleased
Back to top Go down
http://caleighroseallison.tumblr.com/
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Bakyura

PostSubject: Re: Bakyura's Love is a Leveler! Reintroduced!   Bakyura's Love is a Leveler!  Reintroduced! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:37 pm

Oh, Peachy! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Well, of course I did! I feel that the best way to get to know the community is to first get to know the people a little bit. Having people welcome you is such a wonderful feeling--I remember it from when I was new. Nothing made me feel more accepted than these lovely people ~

The font is just fine. I'm used to small fonts, since I always write in size 8 as default. I'm just a small font kind of person, I suppose!

That's not bothersome at all. In fact, I quite like long messages--then again, I also really like to talk! (≧∇≦) I don't think I find much bothersome, to be honest. Especially not if it's presented straight from the heart of a beautiful maiden ~

The colour pink? I don't dislike any colour, so of course I would like the colour pink. Any shade is lovely, especially when clad with a beautiful girl. Cute girls in pink is my favourite shade of pink. Or perhaps the shade of pink that sparkle's a kind girl's cheeks when you tell her how cute she looks in pink? Pink is a colour that will always remind me of beautiful girls, so I love it! ~

What shade of pink do you like?

Much to common belief of people around here where I live, strawberry milk is actually very good. While I do not often enjoy flavoured milk or milk-based beverages (as I'm mildly lactose intolerant), strawberry milk is too sweet for me to turn it away. Mind you, small pints at a time are all I can have because of my stomach, it's a delicious treat!

You know, despite popular belief, while I am a prince, I'm actually not British... but a tea party sounds just peachy. (≧∇≦)
Back to top Go down
Peachy-Chan
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Peachy-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bakyura's Love is a Leveler! Reintroduced!   Bakyura's Love is a Leveler!  Reintroduced! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:46 pm

It's nice to see friendly people here. ^^
I've been on too many forums with mean people.
I hate going on forums and inviting friends, then
those people are mean to them. >.<

I'm also a small font kind of person.
I also like handwritten fonts though.

Oh, you're such a charmer~
Bakyura's Love is a Leveler!  Reintroduced! 1005175pqsnomvu75-1-1

I like pastels so pastel pink is my favorite!
I also like pale pink, baby pink, pink lace~
I don't have any colors that I dislike,
but any pastel colors are my favorite.

Aw, I'm sorry!
Milk is probably my favorite kind of drink,
but I also really like tea. I don't drink sodas.
What kind of drinks do you like? ^^

Bakyura's Love is a Leveler!  Reintroduced! 1897
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Bakyura's Love is a Leveler! Reintroduced!   Bakyura's Love is a Leveler!  Reintroduced! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:19 pm

Y-you actually answered all of them! ^///^ (so incredibly amazed and happy)! I'm glad that you didn't think it was too weird. You kind of remind me of my best friend. She loves yellow but dislikes blue, my favorite color, though I think we shouldn't judge others by the colors they love. She also loves tacos.

With the game thing, I see how Harvest Moon would be in your palette since it's a pretty old game series with a lot of child-friendly aspects.

I'm not very good at badminton, I'm actually a strength kinda girl myself, which intimidates most ^^' (I'm actually very shy, not mean).

Valentines chocolates? I've never really given any before lol. I'd have no clue what to do except hand you a virtual box of assorted chocos but then again this is a role play site, it would seem appropriate. Oh, and I'm very excited to see how Mazie and Nastasha get along ^_^!
Back to top Go down
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Bakyura

PostSubject: Re: Bakyura's Love is a Leveler! Reintroduced!   Bakyura's Love is a Leveler!  Reintroduced! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:59 pm

@ Peachy ~

It wouldn't be an understatement to say that this entire community is very friendly! All the people I've met have been very welcoming and kind towards me, making my introduction to the community that much better. So if you're inviting some friends to join Harvest Dreams, as well, they'll have no reason to be intimidated. We're very friendly, and new members make my heart go dokidoki! ヾ(^∇^)

Handwritten fonts are nice, too! But nothing so fancy that it becomes hard to read... then it's too hard to read! (≧∇≦) But small, handwritten fonts are the best! Especially dressed up in pretty colours. I like expressive punctuation, as well... understanding a person's emotions is extremely difficult over the Internet, after all. They're great for expression!

Why thank you !~

Pastels are lovely! Another nice shade is dusty rose--the dustiness of pastels made me think of it... if, of course, you think of chalk pastels. Though, I was never any good with art, I just liked the texture of them. I hope that doesn't sound too strange.

There's no reason for apology! I still drink strawberry milk whenever I can pick some up because it's too good not to! I, too, don't drink soda. Carbonation is just another weakness to add to my list. The fizz of soda makes my stomach upset! Typically, I'm a water kind of person. I'm always drinking water, and I prefer to drink it from the tap (my mother does not condone this due to safety issues, mind you).

@ Latte ~

But of course I answered all of them! I mentioned on my first post that I was willing to answer questions--my introduction was, after all, a poor excuse of an introduction. It was mostly just to give an update since I've been away from the community for so long. But I'm glad that it's drawing in unfamiliar faces so that I can become acquainted with others in the community! O(≧∇≦)O

I love talking to new people ~

Oh, I'm so sorry! It's not that I dislike blue, of course, since I don't really dislike any colours. But for me, blue has always come off as a stereotypical boy colour and I want to drift away from stereotypes like this. Colours are colours, after all. If I said, "I love blue", people would think that it's typical. Plus, it can be such a melancholy colour. Colours like yellow and orange are so bright and energetic!

Wait, she likes tacos, too?! Sometime, you'll have to give me her number ~ ヾ(^∇^)

That's right! Plus, I like the more slow-paced games sometimes. Harvest Moon is a great series with lots of innocent fun to just get lost in for hours. Man, as a little kid, I always wanted to be a farmer because of those games... So nostalgic ~

Oh ho ho, I never said I was any good at badminton! (≧∇≦) I just like to play it because I find it one of the more fun sports. Whenever I used to play it, though, we'd never play very seriously. So long as one could keep the birdie in the air, we didn't count what was out, what wasn't a real move, etc. It was just to kill the time.

Strong, but shy. At least you can protect yourself!

You've never given Valentine's Day chocolates before?! Last Valentine's Day was so hectic, I almost didn't even get to send my cousin a flower! But you should certainly give chocolates to someone who is precious to you on Valentine's Day. Mind you, I suppose it is a bit of a gimmick, but the people I give chocolate to really seem to enjoy it!

I'm sure they'll get along well! Mazie is quite friendly, after all ~
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Bakyura's Love is a Leveler! Reintroduced!   Bakyura's Love is a Leveler!  Reintroduced! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Oh wow that's so weird! I've never really come to like pink so much because it was such a stereotypical color for girls. My mom thinks that's why I love blue and green so much (though I admit that princess purple has rubbed off on me). I think you're right about blue being a melancholy color, all it's shades represent either gentle, sad, shy, mystical, fantasy...there's a lot. They may be why I like blue so much, just because it shows the gentler side of me. I've never been much of a girly girl (except for my shyness) due to my lack of a sister and my inflation of brothers, so pink was never a reoccurring color in my house hold, probably why my mom insisted on always painting my nails pink ^^'. Anyway I went on a long tangent there lol.

Lol, you're quite the ladies man huh? She'd probably get along with you if you ever talked to her (my friend). Ah, I agree that Harvest Moon is very nostalgic. Waking up at the crack of dawn while it's raining outside, it's a peaceful shade of murky blue, you go and get a cup of cocoa and sip it while you look at the Gamecube logo dance around the screen until you finally hear the title screen music...I miss being 8 ^w^.

That sounds like fun, my friends and I would always laugh at each other when we had to play badminton in P.E. we weren't good at it at all, but it was so fun we didn't care. Whatever to what anyone else says, Middle School was most definitely the glory days!

I guess so, but because of that I don't really get fretted over a lot. I used to not think anything of it, but not it's pretty upsetting since I see girls faking injuries and guys taking care of them (at my school, you find a lot of nice guys who worry a lot, no matter if they're a jock or an artistic soul).

Nope, not in my life. I've only received some from my friends and my Dad. I would try...but with that person he'd probably not understand why I gave them to him...or maybe he would. Eep, that's a story for another time >-< (lol don't worry, I'll spare you my life story).

How about we try a role play sometime soon? There was an idea that the community was thinking of before...but for some reason it never left the role play discussion forum. We could try and bring it back up depending on how many people actually still come on.
Back to top Go down
Peachy-Chan
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Peachy-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Bakyura's Love is a Leveler! Reintroduced!   Bakyura's Love is a Leveler!  Reintroduced! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:55 am

I invited a friend here who likes to roleplay.
She also likes Harvest Moon but she doesn't
understand how we could roleplay HM.
I explained things to her but most likely she
isn't going to be joining. It's her loss, I suppose.
Bakyura's Love is a Leveler!  Reintroduced! 40-1

I like handwritten fonts that are cursive but
easy to read. I can't write cursive very well.
My print is loopy-half cursive though hahah.
I like emotes and pixels, though I tend to use
them a bit too much. >.<;

You're very welcome ~

That doesn't sound strange at all. ^^
I took art for most of high school.
I was never very good at it either,
though I wasn't for sports. I mostly
just read a lot and played video games.

I started to feel really awful because I
drank too much caffeine so I just stopped
sodas all together. Sprite is okay but I'd
rather drink juice, milk, or tea. ^^
When it comes to water, I'd rather it be
flavored. I like peach water~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bakyura's Love is a Leveler! Reintroduced!   Bakyura's Love is a Leveler!  Reintroduced! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bakyura's Love is a Leveler! Reintroduced!
Page 1 of 1