Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the perfect hm couple!!

Go down 
+12
Gamer Gal
artygamer
gabriele532
Miharu_Nakashima
Ballad Of The Fool
AlisaElric0150
Rosette
Eternal Silence
CarboMcoco
stephxluke
Kritten
clairexcliff
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : the perfect hm couple!! - Page 3 Stephxlukenov

the perfect hm couple!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the perfect hm couple!!   the perfect hm couple!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:35 pm

William Terry Louis Andrew Carrick Jonathan Dredge Hams Reading Roger Southwark Alnwick Plymouth Junior Regison III

Sounds like a British name! Awesome! I'll keep practicing- 'cause I'm gonna marry him or Vaughn if I get Sunshine Islands
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : the perfect hm couple!! - Page 3 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: the perfect hm couple!!   the perfect hm couple!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:38 pm

Eh, I heard Will was a little arrogant. :3 His speech annoys me. It's kind of pompous and self-righteous.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: the perfect hm couple!!   the perfect hm couple!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:42 pm

I heard he was kind of like.... Skye.... So, that goes along with what ES said. If he is like Skye, I probably won't marry him and go for Vaughn. Not that Skye isn't cool in his own way Embarassed

*ducks in cover from fangirls*
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : the perfect hm couple!! - Page 3 Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: the perfect hm couple!!   the perfect hm couple!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:09 am

stephxluke wrote:
William Terry Louis Andrew Carrick Jonathan Dredge Hams Reading Roger Southwark Alnwick Plymouth Junior Regison III

Sounds like a British name! Awesome! I'll keep practicing- 'cause I'm gonna marry him or Vaughn if I get Sunshine Islands

Will has such a long name..but i seen him..he's OK
Back to top Go down
Dojikko
Dojikko

Female Number of posts : 20
Roleplay Name : Brody Michael Panes

PostSubject: Re: the perfect hm couple!!   the perfect hm couple!! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:48 am

Muffy x Rock or Muffy x Griffin.

I'm actually not the biggest fan of Muffy, but she makes such cute couples with these two I think. Rock and Muffy because...well an easy guy with an easy girl just makes sense to me? And Muffy and Griffin, because Griffin is so sweet and treats her like she should be treated. And I think she deserves someone good after all her terrible relationships.

But other than that I pretty much like Jack with every girl.

Jack x Ann
Jack x Karen

are the best though.

Oh, and Doctor x Claire is cute, too.

But possibly the BEST ever is Toby x Candace. They would be just way too adorable together in my oppinion.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: the perfect hm couple!!   the perfect hm couple!! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:35 pm

Dojikko wrote:
But possibly the BEST ever is Toby x Candace. They would be just way too adorable together in my oppinion.

I can see some people wanting to write a crack-couple fanfiction about them! That's really cute! I never thought about that before... I like LukexCandace when it comes to crack-couples because I can see Luke brining out the spunk hidden inside Candace
Back to top Go down
Dojikko
Dojikko

PostSubject: Re: the perfect hm couple!!   the perfect hm couple!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:57 am

I can't believe I completely forgot my favorite pairing ever.

Zack x Claire. Enough said.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: the perfect hm couple!!   the perfect hm couple!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:15 am

Dojikko wrote:
I can't believe I completely forgot my favorite pairing ever.

Zack x Claire. Enough said.

ZACK?!as in Zack who buy the shipment from Claire and who's totally obsessed with Lililia?
Back to top Go down
Dojikko
Dojikko

PostSubject: Re: the perfect hm couple!!   the perfect hm couple!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Yup, that would be the one.

I can't even begin to describe how depressed I was when I found out he wasn't a marraige option the first time I played MFOMT. He's just...so funny. xD

"One, two, three. What time is it? Five, six."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: the perfect hm couple!!   the perfect hm couple!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:50 am

Dojikko wrote:
Yup, that would be the one.

I can't even begin to describe how depressed I was when I found out he wasn't a marraige option the first time I played MFOMT. He's just...so funny. xD

"One, two, three. What time is it? Five, six."

i don't think they would make a good couple but i think it's good
Back to top Go down
Peachy-Chan
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Peachy-Chan

Female Number of posts : 62
Roleplay Name : Min-Hee Young

PostSubject: Re: the perfect hm couple!!   the perfect hm couple!! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:20 pm

I feel like Jin and Anissa are perfect for each other. *3* I mean, just look at them~
Back to top Go down
http://caleighroseallison.tumblr.com/
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Re: the perfect hm couple!!   the perfect hm couple!! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:09 pm

Personally the couple that I always try to get together when they're in the game are Candace and Julius. Oh they're so adorable together, and while the couple has some baggage from the past, there is always a second chance given to Julius for his mistakes. And he doesn't blow off his mistakes which led Candace to be the way she is, he accepts them and regrets them horribly. It is wonderful to speculate about.

Actually, a lot of the rival couples fit together really well in ToT and Animal Parade. That makes me happy, but upsets me because Oh my goodness it's awful to split up what would be an adorable couple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the perfect hm couple!!   the perfect hm couple!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

the perfect hm couple!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3