Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not again...

Go down 
+2
gothica800
Oig
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Not again... - Page 2 Afsangelaward-4

Not again... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not again...   Not again... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:47 am

kazumi cheerly came in. "here for my shift~" she sang. "hi adern." she said smiling. "oh my, you're hurt." she said running over. she kneeled down to look at it. "man, you're just as cmubsy as i am XD" she laughed. then, she noticed kyle. "oh my goodnes hi!" <D "i didn't know you were working here too!" "i work on a farm but i get a bunch of odd jobs to help earn some extra money."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Not again... - Page 2 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Not again...   Not again... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:45 am

Arden smiled and tucked a curly lock of hair behind her ear. "I'm Arden," she said. "Ah. Kyle. That's better. Nice to meet you."

"Hi, Kazu," she added as her friend bumbled through the door.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Oig
Farmer
Farmer
Oig

Male Number of posts : 219
Roleplay Name : Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Not again...   Not again... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:06 pm

Kyle's lips twitched once more. Another talker.
"You are?" He said turning to the rather cheery girl.
Kyle tapped his fingers on the table waiting for an answer. Then turned to Arden.
"Anything else you would like?"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Not again...   Not again... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:40 pm

"kazumi." she said. "we've met before...." "so anyway arden, are you going to be ok?" "can i get you anything?" ^^ "it's terrible when somebody is sad." kazumi said with a sad smile all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Not again...   Not again... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:41 pm

"Um. I think that's it. Thanks," Arden said, picking up her fork. She scooped a little bite out of her cake and smiled. "It's always really good here. Hey, Kazu, you wanna share it with me?" she said, looking down at the ginormous pastry. "There's no way I'm gonna eat it all."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Not again...   Not again... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:44 pm

kazumi's eeys lit up. "really?" she asked happily
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Not again...   Not again... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:58 pm

"Yup," Arden said, pulling out a chair for her friend. "Um, Kyle? Can we get another fork, and maybe another water?" Arden asked. She pushed her hair behind her ears again and gripped her fork a little tighter.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Not again...   Not again... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:07 pm

"oh no, i'll do it." kazumi said walking into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Oig
Farmer
Farmer
Oig

PostSubject: Re: Not again...   Not again... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:55 pm

Kyle watched her go. "Strange," he murmured, looking down at his empty hands. Realizing that there was really nothing else for him to do, he nodded awkwardly at Arden and smiled quickly, then turned around.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Not again...   Not again... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:56 pm

kazumi walked out and accidently bumped into kyle, sending her backwords into the wall. she slid down to the ground. "oh! i'm sorry! are you ok?" she asked rubbing her back of her head
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Not again...   Not again... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:07 pm

Arden slid out of her chair, wide-eyed. "Kazu!" she said, starting towards her friend. She tossed a look over her shoulder. "Are you okay?" she called to Kyle.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Not again...   Not again... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:08 pm

"ya, i'm fine" ^^' she said. "my head just hurts is all." "i'll be fine." she said standing up. "it was my faukt anyway."
Back to top Go down
Oig
Farmer
Farmer
Oig

PostSubject: Re: Not again...   Not again... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:11 pm

Kyle blinked. Suddenly, the right side of his body ached. "Um. I'm okay," he said, resisting the urge to rub his arm. He walked over to the girls and knelt down by Arden. "You okay?" he asked Kazumi.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Not again...   Not again... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:12 pm

"yea, i'm fine." "like i said it was my fault." ^^' "are you ok though?" "i didn't hurt you bad did i?" kazu said frowning
Back to top Go down
Oig
Farmer
Farmer
Oig

PostSubject: Re: Not again...   Not again... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:16 pm

"No, I'm okay," he said honestly. It was just a temporary sting in his arm. Kazu wasn't that big, so it didn't hurt much in the first place. He got up off of the ground, brushing dirt off of his pants.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Not again...   Not again... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:16 pm

"i'm really sorry." she said walking back to the table." "anything i can do to make up for it?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Not again...   Not again... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:17 pm

Arden raised her eyebrows. I guess now would be a good time to get off the floor, she thought to herself sarcastically. She pushed herself up on her hands. Of course, fate decided to be mean to her, and was obviously in cahoots with gravity, because her arms gave out and she fell hard against the wooden floor. The impact knocked the breath out of her. "Oof," she grunted.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Not again...   Not again... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:20 pm

"AH!" kauzmi ran over. "man you and i are the biggest lkutzes in history." she sighed. she put a hand on her freind's back. calm down and try to take slow, deep breathes.' kazu commanded
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: Not again...   Not again... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:06 am

*jerks up from her thoughts and smiles* "kazu he isn't a very bubbly person he's kinda your polar opposite."
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Not again...   Not again... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:24 am

"hm?" kazu asked confused. "what are you talking about amy?" her forhead creassed. and her eyebrows pushed together.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: Not again...   Not again... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:25 pm

"kyle hates talkitive people!" *giggles*
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Not again...   Not again... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:44 pm

kazumi frowned. a look of hurt spread across her face. she glanced at oig then at arden. "you going to be ok?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Not again...   Not again... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:18 pm

Arden forgot her plight for a moment to look over at Amy. "That wasn't very nice..." she muttered. She shook her head, sighed, and picked herself up off the floor. "I'm okay. Thanks, Kazu," she said, smiling sincerely.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Not again...   Not again... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:19 pm

kazu hugged her. "yay!" "i'm so happy~" "sorry for all the trouble i've caused.." kazu said blushing slightly out of embarresment
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : Not again... - Page 2 Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Not again...   Not again... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:51 pm

gothica800 wrote:
"kyle hates talkitive people!" *giggles*

Not again... - Page 2 Cooliescopy
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not again...   Not again... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not again...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Towns :: Sunshine Island :: NPC Shops :: Cafe-
Jump to: