Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet Kathia!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

Meet Kathia! Empty
PostSubject: Meet Kathia!   Meet Kathia! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:57 pm

Kathia's Profile
(i know it took me awhile to make this.)

Name:Kathia Ferny
Nicknames:Katie or Kat
Birthday:Spring 29

Appearance:

- Height:5'7
- Eye Color:blue
- Hair: Brown with a little of pink on the ends,short hair about to her shoulder and a little below starighten but a little messy
- Clothing:mostly dresses, flats,hair pins, and bracelets.usually jeans,tank tops, shirts,and sneakers

- Picture:usual clothes is my avatar I have currently.
Meet Kathia! 5ae7196
Biography:

-Family: Mom,dad,sister,and grandmother
-Character Personality Pros:She is very good at all kinds of sports,drawing,and dancing, and anything she puts her mind to doing.very nice,giving and thoughtful of others, helpful,intelligent,outgoing,loyal,never will tell a secret
-Character Personality Flaws:clumsy,drops a lot of things,cannot hold still for more than 5 minutes,can go very crazy on someone that gets her mad,impatient,can get mad easily,cries when she's mad when she never wants to cry,forgetful,shy,sometimes lazy,can be sneaky
-Dislikes:bugs,vegatables
-Extra Information: Her favorite treat is strawberries covered in chocolate,chocolate her favorite treat because it sweet and soo delicious and the strawberries too are sweet.Kathia loves jewlery because she loves wearing earrings and bracelets with jewlery.She always hated bugs because some bites and some look very gross.When she was little she had to eat vegatables but hated the taste of them and now she still hates them.Since her favortie treat is chocolate,she once tackled her sister down for a piece when she was little,then took it out of hands easily.As she is very smart,has gotten things unstuck from high places,on tops of roofs and such, but,her clumsy-ness made her slip and fall.She has done this at least 3 times.

Harvest World Dream Job: Baker.Kathia has always loved pastries and wants to make them on her own for fun and so she can eat them and share with everyone.She has always dreamed of baking for people in her own shop.

Character History:
She travels every once in awhile to meet new people and see new places.Her mom has been close to her for awhile and still likes to know where she is,so she calls her a lot.Her dad continues to work and Kathia never really gets to see him.Kathia's Sister is somewhere because her parents always got her mad and so Kathia's sister left without a word.When Kathia was little her grandparents died only her grandmother from her mother's side is still alive and Kathia visits her often.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kathia's Journal

Heart Events

Friendship Events

Special Events

Other Events

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meet Kathia! Thpurple
Meet Kathia! Thorange
Meet Kathia! Thblue
Meet Kathia! Brown
Meet Kathia! Thyellow