Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me) Nextmotm

Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me) Empty
PostSubject: Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me)   Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:01 pm

Wess walked past Kathia and Genna in a tuxedo, he had a few things under his arm wrapped in tin foil. The boat arrives at the dock, Wess sees his little brother get off. He smiles and runs over to help his little brother with his suit cases. They were full of toys, electronics, and clothes. Good thing he had a big house. He walks over to Kathia and Genna. "Hey guys, this is my little brother Chris," Wess says. Chris waves to them from behind Wess's leg. Wess takes a knee beside them and whispers to him. "Their my friends, they are okay," he says.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me) Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me)   Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:10 pm

Genna giggled when wess was wearing a tuxedo. A few moments later wess came back with a little child. it was his little brother. Genna kneeled and smiled motherly. "Hello. Don't be afraid I'm your brother's friend." Genna said smiling. She took out her hand so she can shake hands with the little boy.

The little boy was frightend and extremly shy. Genna ment no harm to him. She continued to smile to the little boy.

Last edited by 35bell on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mix up T^T)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me)   Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:20 pm

Slowly, Christopher began to relax. He stuck out the opposite hand of the thumb he didn't suck. He smiled at her and shook her hand. He felt happy, there was no yelling, and his mom wasn't telling off his dad for yelling at him. He walked over and hugged her. Wess's eyes were full of amusement, and he was aware Genna giggled. He did look goofy, he was wearing a tuxedo and his hair was messy as usual. Wess sat his brother's things down. He looked at Kathia, she was still making the sand castle, but he thought he saw a smile.

(Genna! You mean to harm him?! Bad kitty! lolz)
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me)   Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:26 pm

(No, I spelled it wrong! I was typing to fast. i fixed it though.)

Genna was surpised that the little boy ran up and hugged her. She hugged back. "What's your name?" Genna asked calmly and also friendly. She was suprised herself she was acting this way, She was supposed to act childish. Why was she acting this way? Of course she liked little kids it was a soft spot to her. They were just adorable. She smiled at the little boy and gave him a pat on the head.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me)   Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:33 pm

"I'm Cwistopher," Christopher says smiling. These seem like nice people. he thought. Christopher starts to slip as the tide gets higher. He falls in the moat, thank goodness nothing was in there because of the wall. "Ow!" Christopher says, he starts crying. "Hey, it's okay," Wess says picking him up and patting his back. Wess mouths the words, He's very emotional. He cries easy, I'm sorry. Christopher stops crying for a second. "W-why?" he asks. "If you do we'll go to see another one of my friends later, she owns a restaurant and you can get what ever you want," Wess says, starting to bounce him. Christopher stops crying.

(Its okay, I just thought I'd say something before >.> *points to Aiyo* does. XD Inside Jokes lolz)
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me)   Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:39 pm

"Very nice to meet you Christopher." Genna said smiling. But all to soon Christopher started to cry. She got worried. A cut, bruise, or a scrape? It was easy for toddlers to get hurt. They could just go bumping into anything. "Also, you should take Chris to the clinic so he can get a shot so he could be healthy." Genna suggested. "Seriously, why am i acting like this way?" Genna thought. She turned around and slapped her forehead. "Stupid stupid stupid." She thought again.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me)   Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:50 pm

Christopher starts to bawl again. "It's okay," Wess says. "You have all your shots," Wess says picking him up and bouncing him. "Really?" Chris asks. "Yeah..." Wess lies, Christopher couldn't tell it was a lie though. Wess then mouth's the words I'll get him the required one's tomorrow from Boo-Boo Clinic. Wess mouths again. Already he was exhausted, this kid required a lot of work. Wess kept bouncing him. "Oh yeah!" Wess says. "I brought you food, Chris, it's your favorites, Stew, Milk, and Cookies," Wess says. "Yay!" Chris says in his childish tone and jumps down. "I brought enough for everyone," Wess says to Genna and Kathia. Wess takes out a blanket and unfolds it. He takes out the spoons, forks, bowls, cups, and plates. He pours the milk in the cups and starts passing them around. Then he passed around the stew and spoons. "We can have the cookies for desert," Wess tells Christopher.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me)   Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:59 pm

Genna noticed Wess was exhausted and tired. "You know I could babysit him if you want. Or maybe kathia." Genna suggested. She would rather be exhausted because she's hyper. Of course chris was a three year old and a toddler could get hurt eaisly and Genna could always call 911, right? "I know how three year olds feel about shots" Genna mouthed. She remembered when she got her first shot. She screamed and cried but she got it when she was three. But she hid her fear with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me)   Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:12 am

Wess nods, he felt the same way. "Well let's eat!" Wess says after everything had been passed out. He hoped everyone liked the stew, he worked hard on it. It was chocked full of good stuff for you, like carrots, turnips, and potatoes. It was good Chris liked it, it was actually good for you. Christopher starts drinking his milk, it was in a Sippy Cup. Christopher seemed to be wearing his pajamas, Wess noticed. Wess laughed in his head. "I'd like it if you could babysit him some," Wess says. Wess couldn't handle that kid alone all the time.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me)   Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:12 am

Genna smiled and soon she was starving. "Well good because i'm starving." Genna said. On her way to her towel she patted Chris's head. Genna sat down and grabbed a bowl and poured some stew in. she grabbed a spoon and ate some of the stew. "This is pretty good." Genna said smiling. She looked at Kathia. "Hey Kathia try some stew, It's good!" Genna said waving at Kathia. She ate some more stew and soon her bowl was empty.

"Oh yes, just call me when chris needs to be babysat." Genna said.
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me)   Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:40 am

"Nice to meet you Christopher."she said looking down at Chris with his pajamas on.She laughed a little.
"Ok!I'll try some,"she said while grabbing a bowl and pouring soup into it.
"Why isn't Christopher a cute one?"Kathia said and started to eat her stew.
"Mmmm,this is good!"She finished her soup till the last drop.
"I was getting kind of hungry.And, Wess, if you ever need any help with Chris I could help out and Genna too.Like Genna said before."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me)   Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:31 pm

Wess and Christopher finished their stew. "Okay girls," Wess says. He looks at his watch. "Chris and I have to go home, it's getting late and-" he didn't finished, he just mouthed, Wild dogs come out at night. Wess picked up Christopher and sat him on his shoulders, then he picked up Christopher's seven bags. Goodness, who packs all of this? Wess thinks. Wess waves awkwardly with a few suitcases in his hand, from the entrance to the beach and walks home.
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me)   Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:30 pm

"Oh,ok!See you later!"she waves as they leave.She watched them as they left.
Wess seemed to mouth something before he left....I wonder what he said Kathia thought to herself.
"Well,Genna you wanna head home to or stay for awhile longer?"she asked Genna.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me)   Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:27 pm

Genna watched chris and wess walk home together. "What a cute kid." Genna thought. Genna knew what the mouthing was about. Wild dogs. She was kinda terrified by them but she was a little frightend about it. "um, ok!" Genna said agreeing to Kathia's idea. She packed her beach stuff. and put it in her tote bag. "shall we go now? well after you pack your stuff of course." Genna said giggling a bit. She waited for Kathia to pack her stuff.
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me)   Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 2:42 am

"Yea ok."she answered.She got all of her stuff together and put it in her bag.
"I'm ready!Got everything packed up."she said."Shall we go right now?"she said pointing at the exit from the beach.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me)   Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 2:54 am

"well actually i have to take a boat to get home. I live at waffle island." Genna said. "We should get together again someday." Genna suggested. She had a lot goin on with her friends. It was summer so there was lots of time to spend time with friends. Even though Genna owned a store so it was busy. She waved good-bye to Kathia and got on the boat toher hometown.
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me)   Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:48 am

"Oh I see,we should get together some day!"she said.
She waved good-bye to Genna as she got on the boat.
She watched as the boat left the beach.I'll see again soon...she thought to herself.
She walked across the beach to the exit and walked home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me)   Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me) Empty

Back to top Go down

Christopher Nao Arrives! (Reserved for Kathia, Genna, and Me)
Page 1 of 1