Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas Badge

Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas   Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:43 pm

I really need help a.s.a.p.!

For a school prodject a friend and I were going to sell sodas at a dance for money, but then only five people bought tickets, so the dance was canceled. My friend and I are in a huge jam for this project and we really need great ideas to make money, so I'm begging for help. We are resorting to all of the reasorces we have, so we are really desperate.

(All the funds for this project go to a college student with finnancial need.)
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas   Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:37 pm

Hold a contest, maybe? :O
At my school, we sometimes do this one contest...

It's where we get this lovely big jar of lollies, and we make people guess how many lollies are in there, and whoever gets the closest guess gets the lollies.
There's also a second prize; a cupcake or something. XD
It works, because people often enter several guesses to highten thier chances. 8D
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas   Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas EmptyFri May 29, 2009 2:55 am

i agree with red fundraising is hard but
i suggest that contest..the only quite hard is finding a sponsor o give the prizes..
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas   Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:28 am

Whoa! So hard. I'm a money eater, not maker.

Donation of stuff animals, or some prize people like. Raffle tickets off? I dunno! Ideas popping from nowhere!

Sell lemonade! Very old fashioned hehehe.

Student car wash? Write what you're raising it for? publicity? Bake sale! yum!!!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas   Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:15 am

how about a garage sale?
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas   Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:52 pm

cake sale? bring-and-buy?
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas   Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:40 am

Thank you everyone. My friend and I raised over $100 dollars in one day for our project. We did the raffle idea, sold candy bags at lunch, and held a mobile bake sale! We also collected around seven bags of soda cans to recycle for a profit.

I'll tell you more about the prodject. It's called "Pay it Forward." The goal of the prodject is to make a difference in someone else's life. My group decided to help a student from our school help pay for books in college. This weekend there was suposed to be a Sadie Hawkins Dance, but a teacher of all people said it was the senior prank, when it was not. My group had plans to sell sodas at the dance, which was the best fundraising idea ever apparently. Only five people bought tickets, which was not enough to even cover the cost of the dance. My brother is the Senior Class President and it was his decision to cancel the dance. (I was really sad...) My friend and I were scared about what was going to happen, cause the prodject is due next week.

Thanks to all of you, we were able to counter act the dance being cancled, so I owe you all big time. I'm posting a video of the prodject on youtube as well, but you don't want to see it. (It'll be so boring it'll kill you, because you are so bored of it. xD I despise making this video...) That'll be my proof that I did this prodject for real. Yay for me that it's on my back-up account and my subbies won't see it. ^^ (But then again two people subbed to me that are subbed to my normal account. O.O)
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas   Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:52 am

yay!!you earned that big in just one day?!

you must have a spirit of an enterpreneur..
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas   Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:31 pm

I skiped lunch to sell candy. I was so hungry when I got home. T.T
It was a real pain, but I made 57 dollars there. ^^
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas   Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:46 pm

Well it was for a good cause...
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas   Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:03 am

Yep. I like helping others, but sometimes I can't stand it...
But you gotta give a little to help improve the world. Even if it requires you skipping lunch. It could have been worse.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas   Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas EmptySun May 31, 2009 4:02 am

skipping lunch is pretty hard..i get hungry every 6 hours..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas   Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Me Please I need fundraising Ideas
Page 1 of 1