Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just A Plain, Boring Day...

Go down 
+4
Tarina Midnight
35bell
justice
Midnight Wolf
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards : Just A Plain, Boring Day... Nextmotm

Just A Plain, Boring Day... Empty
PostSubject: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:14 pm

Crystal held her parasol. The weather was a sunny day for today. The heat was strong. Crystal sighed. She lay down on the beach. She set her parasol down. "Not much excitement has been going on." Crystal said. She hadn't seen her friends in such a long time. She felt all alone.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:25 pm

Ronan had slept well at the inn, almost forgetting what has happened in the last many day. He grabbed an apple earlier and was tossin it up and down, whistling, sword by his side. Nothing will happen today, it's too peaceful around here. The apple slips and rolls onto the sand. "Darn,"Ronan wanted to strangle himself. He goes to pick it up or else he has no lunch today. He picks it up, wipes it off and realizes he is standing beside a girl he never met before.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Just A Plain, Boring Day... Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:28 pm

Genna walked on to the beach.
"ugh. whenever I go on the beach someone is always there." Genna mumbled.
Then she saw crystal and some guy she never met.
"Crystal! Hi!" Genna shouted happily.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:29 pm

She heard Genna nad turned around. It was Genna. "Hi Genna!" she said. As she looked back, she saw someone she had never met before.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:33 pm

Genna looked at the guy with her eyes squinted.
Genna went towards the guy.
"Um, hello" Genna said.
She madea smile towards the person.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:38 pm

"Hi there, "Ronan responds back. He thinks back, he had quite a many adventures back then, even on his arrival to this recent town. hopefully it'll stay peaceful. The stress of being a wandering swordsman has got him edgey for a while,"I'm Ronan, protector of all that is good and destroyer of evil."
He bows to the two girls.
"Who might you two ladies be?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:41 pm

Crystal dangled her pendant from her finger. "I'm Crystal." she said. She realized she had never seen Ronan before. "New here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:41 pm

"I'm Genna." Genna said as she giggled.
"So, protector of evil huh?" Genna said to be sure.
She looked at crystal.
Genna giggled a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
Tarina Midnight
Tarina Midnight

Female Number of posts : 12
Roleplay Name : Tarina Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:43 pm

*Tarina walks to the trees near the beach, and sees people. She stares at them, then thinks.*
New people. I should probably go talk to them, I need to know some people. But I do not like to talk... What to do...
*Looks at people, then at the water.*
My excuse could be I came to look at the water. yes, that is why I am here really any way.
*Looks out at ocean, and does not move.*
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:45 pm

"wait a second! i hear something" Genna said.
She looked around the area.
Then she saw a streak of white hair behind a tree.
Genna squinted. "new person maybe?" Genna thought.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:46 pm

Crystal gripped her pendant. She felt a presence of someone else. Someone she didn't know. She turnedaround and saw a girl she hasn't met. "Another person who's new? This place is getting livelier more and more." she said.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:50 pm

They introduced themselves.
Ah, Genna and Crystal. Crystal looks like a very peaceful girl while Genna was giggling quite a lot. Definitely not the same, different but interesting. He sees Crystal grip her pendant.

""Another person who's new? This place is getting livelier more and more." she said.

Ronan looks over. Yes, another one, looking at the ocean.

"Of course, protector of evil! I despise anyone who will harm a defenseless person," Ronan tossed his apple into the air again with those words, and he lets it slip on purpose, rolling towards another girl. He glances over.
"Hey! Mind if you pass me my lunch?" Ronan feels a bit ashamed. That's all he's going to eat for today. He ran low on money again, and needs to do some bounty hunting again but there's hardly any criminals in these parts of town.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:53 pm

genna stopped giggling. "wait? lunch?" Genna said.
she looked at her watch then slapped her forehead.
"oh yea it's noon." Genna annouced. She turned around where the trees are. "Don't be shy. this place is friendly!" Genna said.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:54 pm

The new girl looked quite shy. Crystal walked over to the new girl. "No need to be shy." Crystal said camly to the girl. "My name is Crystal." she said.
Back to top Go down
Tarina Midnight
Tarina Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:55 pm

Tarina looked at the people again. They had seen her. She thought of what to say.
"H-h-hello... I'm Tarina Nightshade, and I'm new around here..."
She looked around, then whistled. A white dog came running over. She looked back at the people.
"Her name is Universe."
When the boy threw the apple, and it landed near her, she picked it up and tossed it back.
"I just got here, and I don't know anyone... I guess I am a bit nervous..."
When the girl came over, she smiled.
"I like your name."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:59 pm

"I'm Genna. Don't worry everyone new here is shy." Genna said.
She saw the dog. Genna thought it was the custest dog in the whole world.
"Can I hold, universe and don't worry i own a animal shop in Waffle island." Genna said.
Genna remembered her days when she was new. She acted childish.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:00 pm

"Thank you." Crystal said. "Your name sounds mystical yet fascinating." When Crystal saw the dog, she immediately changed her voice into a cute voice. She totally loved dogs. "What a cute puppy!" she said. She offered the dog a biscuit.
Back to top Go down
Tarina Midnight
Tarina Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:05 pm

Universe looked to Tarina, and when she nodded, gently took the biscuit and ate it. The dog wagged her tail, and licked Crystal. She then looked at Genna, and walked over to her.
"Thank you."
Tarina smiled at the complement of her name.
"You can hold her, if that is ok with her."
Universe got into a position that would be easy to lift.
"She always is polite, and for some reason waits for permission to do anything."
She looked at the boy.
"What is your name, if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:06 pm

Ronan watches her throw it back. He catches it. He pats off the sand and just didn't care anymore. He eats it. Can't let food go to waste.
The girl says she is Tarina Nightshade. She calls a dog over. Ronan watches the girls fawn over it. Ronan just smiles. It reminds him of the good ol days.
"Ronan Justice here, from a long line of family swordsmanship. if anyone is bothering you guys or if you need a bodyguard at night, I'm your man. I charge a reasonable fee but I will give you ladies a discount. Remember that!" Then he thinks. He is low on money once again and that apple was the last thing he could buy.

"Any trouble recently?" Ronan asks, "any wanted posters, any jobs people need, anything at all?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:08 pm

Crystal giggled. She petted the dog softly on the head. She looked at Genna. "You know you want to hold her." she teased. She watched as the dog waited patiently for Genna to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:10 pm

"thank you." Genna said.

Genna picked up the dog and it licked her.
"Who's the cute puppy? you are!" Genna said to the puppy.

When Ronan spoke, Genna blushed a bit but then looked away.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:15 pm

"When do you plan on sleeping?" Crystal joked when Ronan said something about being a bodyguard at night. She got up and picked up her pendant. The pendant reminded her of her friend's dragon pendant. A onyx jewel was made into the head and rubies were used for the eyes. Apparently, Crystal's pendant broke leaving only the base part which was a sign that meant "Shyness" during a fall.

Last edited by Midnight Wolf on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A mispelled some things.)
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:19 pm

Ronan said something about wanted people. Genna remembered when she was 16 when a guy almost killed her.
"Um, not yet." Genna lied. Genna put down the dog and then the dog when to the owner. "yea, when do you sleep? you must be tired sometimes." Genna asked.

Last edited by 35bell on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot my siggy! again!)
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:22 pm

Crystal looked at Genna. She could tell Genna lied by a single glance at her face. Crystal was almost hurt as well. She was pushed off a cliff by a cloaked person. She managed to get rescued by a mysterious girl, Majestic. She and Majestic became good friends. Crystal hestitated to say anything about it.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:24 pm

They asked him when does he sleep.

"Whenever I can, whenever I'm tired, but when a job needs to be done, i'll be wide awake and will put in a hundred and ten percent!" He pats his sword, it was never used, hardly used. It doesn't seem they have seen trouble. There's never trouble around these parts of town. Ronan was wandering aimlessly around too long. When there's no trouble, he makes no money, else he make a mistake turning someone in by accident. He'll have to be careful again. Looks like he's stuck doing odd-jobs again, delivering mail, delivering messages, goods, all that sort.

He looks at them. They seem sad for some reason. Ronan can't understand why but right now his stomach is telling him to find something to eat.

"Is there a bulletin board round these parts?" He wondered. He had to do soomething and get some dinner money. Coming down to the beach he thought he will find something.

He bows to the girls.

"It was nice meeting you," he tries to be as polite as possible. Bowing is the only thing he knows how to do well. The dog is running around happily around the girls. He decides to let it be.

"Remember! Whenever you need someone to do a job, i'll do it!" he decides to head somewhere, to make sure his stomach is happy. Whistling, he waves.

"If only I had busines cards to give away," he grumbled, pocketless and poor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just A Plain, Boring Day...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Towns :: Forget Me Not Valley :: Beach-
Jump to: