Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just A Plain, Boring Day...

Go down 
+4
Tarina Midnight
35bell
justice
Midnight Wolf
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarina Midnight
Tarina Midnight

Female Number of posts : 12
Roleplay Name : Tarina Nightshade

Just A Plain, Boring Day... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:28 pm

Tarina thought for a moment when Ronan mentioned wanted people and being a bodyguard. She was struck with a partial memory.
It was of her following a puppy, laughing. She picked it up and started home. She saw a fire ahead, and ran quickly...
Then she snapped out of it. She was looking at her dog, and thinking.
why did I not see that memory until now...?
She slightly shook her head, then pulled out her green necklace. She held it, then put it on. She did not say anything, and noticed how the other girls looked.
seems like we all have hard pasts.
When Ronan seemed to start off, she quietly called, "Goodbye..."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Just A Plain, Boring Day... - Page 2 Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:28 pm

"Bye!" Genna said. "we'll be sure to do that!".
She thought for a moment.
Genna thought he was poor. "poor guy" Genna mumbled to herself.
Genna had a guilty face that she didn't tell the part when she was 16.
"oh well" Genna mumbled again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards : Just A Plain, Boring Day... - Page 2 Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:29 pm

Crystal's hair covered her face. "If you're looking for food, ask Ruby to make you some." she said. She figured that Ronan was hungry and he was low on money just by listening to his voice. "For money, you can use this." Crystal said handing Ronan a small piece of diamond. The diamond glowed. It was a clear diamond not like blue diamonds.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:33 pm

Genna looked at the crystal wide eyed. "t-t-that's a crystal?" Genna said. Suddenly, Genna had a bad headache again. "ow!" Genna said while putting her hands on her head. "i get these often!" Genna said again. She fell down not able to move a finger.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:37 pm

Ronan is surprised. As he walked away Crystal gave him a diamond. Whoa she is rich, must be. He thought. From what sort of family? He didn't say it but instead turns around.
"I cannot accept this," he said, "when I don't know you and I can't take your riches." He smiles a little, "you never know who you might be giving this to, maybe even a con-artist." I put it back in Crystal's hands, " don't let them take your riches and don't let them take advantage of the kindness of your heart."

He bows again, trying to keep that one kind of politeness that he has. Then he remembers the scene of the possible new aquantances he may have in the near future.

"I will make sure they are safe in this town, " he said, walking towards the inn he was staying in.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:37 pm

"It's a mineral. A diamond. Minerals are differ-GENNA!" Crystal screamed as Genna fell. She panicked. She didn't know what to do. If only Majestic was here... she thought. As she panicked, she slipped on something. The wind blew the sand revealing diamond shards and a skeleton. Crystal screamed louder. The diamond shards belonged to her pendant. The diamond in her hand was the last shard she found left of her pendant after the pendant fell onto a rock and burst.

Last edited by Midnight Wolf on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarina Midnight
Tarina Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:40 pm

Tarina jumped when Genna fell. She was not expecting that.
"We should get the doctor."
Universe ran off, Tarina thought perhaps to find a doctor.
"We need to help her get up. I do not think that she can move. We do not have time to panic right now."
She looked at where Ronan walked off to.
"Ronan, you know of a doctor here?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:42 pm

"I-I can't move." Genna said.
"New spytom? what disease do i have?" Genna thought.
She started to panic too.
what do i do? what do i do? Genna kept on saying in her head.
Back to top Go down
Tarina Midnight
Tarina Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:49 pm

"Do not panic, that will just make it worse..."
She thought for a moment.
"Wait, is there a library around here? If we could get to one, and if we can't find the doctor, we can find out what she has, and what we need to make her better. This is not something that I would usually do, but this is a different circumstance..."
She looked around, panic starting to come into her mind.
Dang it Tarina! Get a grip of yourself! Do not panic, it is what has kept you alive for 3 years. you can do this.
She nodded, then looked back at Genna.
"Is this somthing that you usually get?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:51 pm

"Y-yes and there's no library here." Genna answered.
Just then she fainted.
She laid there flat not making a single move.
She was still alive but she fainted.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:53 pm

Ignoring the skeleton, Crystal felt Genna's forehead. Genna had a rare fever causing the muscles to freeze and terrible acheing headaches. "Genna, you're going to be alright." she said softly. Crystal found some herbs and a moonflower petal. What can I use for a bowl? she wondered. "Genna, you have a rare fever causing the muscles to freeze and you will get acheing terrible headaches. You need to eat herbs with a moonflower petal but I don't know waht to use for a bowl..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Tarina Midnight
Tarina Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:59 pm

Tarina heard what was said by the both of them.
"She has fainted... I will go get a bowl from the inn."
She ran towards the inn.
"I just hope I will not be to late..."
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:02 am

Crystal nodded to Tarina. She stroked Genna's hair. "It'll be alright." she said. Inside she was panicking but outside, she seemed calm.
Back to top Go down
Tarina Midnight
Tarina Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:05 am

She ran in, asked for a bowl, then ran back with it.
"I hope this works..."
She heard a bark, and heard someone say something.
"Is that the voice of that doctor, Hardy is his name?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:14 am

Crystal saw Dr.Hardy. She also saw Tarina with the bowl. "Tarina, Dr.Hardy, over here." she called out. Genna's forehead was heating up.
Back to top Go down
Tarina Midnight
Tarina Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:16 am

Tarina turned, and there was universe with the doctor. She ran over, and handed Crystal the bowl.
"I hope she will be ok. Please look at her Doctor..."
She looked worriedly at Genna. Universe walked up to her, and lay down at her side.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:19 am

"Thanks." Crystal said. Crystal filled the bowl with water and mixed in the herbs and moondrop petal. The water turned into a scarlet color. "Genna should drink this to stop her muscles from freezing." she said.
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

Male Number of posts : 926
Roleplay Name : Dante

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:06 am

Dante walked up to Dr.Hardy, you know, you musn't rush yourself that much doctor.
Anyway, hello I'm Dante an assisstant doctor, what's wrong here?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuarterAfterZero
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:00 am

Natt wanders onto the beach in a day dream. She loved the smell of the sea air. It helped her to calm down. She wasn't in a good mood from various things happening...
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

Female Number of posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:51 pm

buffy walked in the clinic with headphones on looking for Dr hardy

"*sings* I can see your halo.."
"Dr hardy I'm here to drop those drugs off from my pharmac..oh your all busy.is genna ok?!!"
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 12:41 am

Crystal poured a bit of the medicine she made into genna's mouth. "She should rest for a while." she said. "What else should we do?" she asked Dr. Hardy. She was completely worried about Genna.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:13 pm

After a few minutes Genna's eyes opened. She saw some of her friends in front of her. "W-what happened?" Genna asked rather confused. She looked around her. "the beach. *slaps forehead*oh yea I fainted! again!" Genna thought. "I fainted again didn't I?" Genna said.
"Rather exciting day isn't it?" Genna said again.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:21 pm

"Xnoenia was the sickness you had possed. At least your okay now." Crystal explained. She sighed of relief. Xnoenia was deadly. A miracle saved Genna's live. "Much more exciting than plain and boring I guess." Crystal said.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:56 pm

"Xnoenia?" Genna said surprised.
"What's that?" Genna said again.
Was Xnoenia deadly? ruin a person's life? some disease that can be cured?
All those questions were in her head.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:02 pm

"Xnoenia is a deadly sickness that is possesed by breathing in polluted air. It seems like you didn't have a shot to prevent that disease. Mostly people get those shot when they are newborns." Crystal explained. "It causes fainting and terrible acheing headaches. It can't be cured but a certain shot can prevent you from getting Xnoenia. The shot lasts a lifetime." Crystal said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Plain, Boring Day...   Just A Plain, Boring Day... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just A Plain, Boring Day...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Towns :: Forget Me Not Valley :: Beach-
Jump to: