Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©

Go down 
+17
Natt77
CarboMcoco
artygamer
hamy123
Wess
clairexcliff
Kritten
Midnight Wolf
polarbear92345
Eternal Silence
MoNkEy!!
35bell
afsangel
Gmoguy
SabertoothOcelot
gothica800
Aiyo
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 Hdbadge

Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:58 am

After some considerable thinking, I have now chosen my Employee of the week.

Employee of the Week:

This Week's Employee of the Month is....

hamy123

Congratulations, you will now receive 10% more for the remainder of this week.

------

Aiyo came in with a freshly snapped photo of Ali. Why? Because she was the Employee of the week! The picture was hung onto the wall in the Lobby with big black bold letters above it stating she was this week's Employee of the month.

--
NOTE: You will now be receiving your salaries every Friday

--

Starting Tomorrow, I will be looking out for a future Co-Owner, Manager, and 2 Assistant Managers.

Qualities I will be looking for

1. Active in posting here. (Which means posting here a lot)
2. Possess Qualities of a Co, Manager, or Assistant Manager. (Secret)
3. Who follows the rules
4. Get people to buy things. (While not forcing them if they don't want to)

Reminder: Co-Owner, Manager, and the 2 Assistant Managers may keep their job as whatever job they get, but they will also be titled as one of the four honorary titles. Also note that they will receive more money than regular employee's.

Also keep in mind that if you are any of the 4 honorary titles, and you break any rules, or not post, you will be demoted and the title will be open to another.

==========
FAQ
---

Q. What is a Co-Owner?
A. A Co-Owner who is in charge of the Clinic/Cafe if the present Owner is away. Co-Owner also helps makes the Owner many decisions and receive the most money after Owner. Can boss around Manager, Assistant Managers, and Employees.

Q. What is a Manager?
A. If both Owner and Co-Owner are not present, The Manager will take over. Also more like a secretary for both Owner and Co-Owner. Can boss around the Assistant Managers and Employees. Mostly, Managers help new employee's get trained.

Q. What is a Assistant Manager?
A. The Assistant Manager, assists the Managers daily. Also helps Managers help the New employees.

Q. OHH I WANNA BE ONE OF THE HONORARY TITLES! I SHALL GO ASK!
A. Ask me, you NEVER become one. You will be on my list of rejected. By the way, that wasn't a question.

Q. Heheheheh I can do whatever I want because I'm a good friend of the Owner/Co-Owner/Manager/Assistant Manager!
A. No, I don't tend to play favorite in RP like this. And I am very strict about rules. Break it, You get fired. (After 2 warnings of course.) But if I catch the Co-Owner/Manager/Assistant Manager letting you goof off, I will demote them and fire the employee causing trouble.
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:49 am

What she said:
"Congrats Ali!"

What work she did:
[free of customers for the minute]
Takes dirty dishes to kitchen
Cleans dishes
Brings new custoner to seat
Takes order
Drops off order at kitchen
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
hamy123
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
hamy123

Female Number of posts : 130
Roleplay Name : Ali

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:45 am

"Thanks!"
smiles
takes dishes and puts them in the sink
reads an order
gets a clean bowl and ingredients
adds into bowl and starts the mixer
smiles and starts on another order
smiles
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:03 am

Arden absently raked her bangs on top of her head and out of her eyes as she hurried down the hallway. Late, late late! She squinted at the numbers on the passing doorways, trying to find the examination room for her next appointment. "Ah!" she exclaimed aloud once she found it, but quickly composed herself. She calmly opened the door and nodded at the patients in the room, before sitting down on a little stool in the room.

The case was fairly common; a four-year-old girl had caught a case of the sniffles at her preschool. Arden told the parents to get cough medicine and some sweet-tasting cough drops or medicinal lollipops, and then warily left. Every appointment drained her a little bit more. She would talk to another doctor later about her recent fatigue.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 Badge

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:35 am

Kitty was offically a clutz again after a three month period of not hurting herself badly. This time she was cutting up some veggies and forgot the number one rule of using knives. Pay attention to what you are cutting, so you don't end up chopping up your hand. Along Kitty's left knuckles was a straight, but messy gash wraped in a cloth to prevent too much blood lost. It stung and Kitty felt as if she was going to puke any moment. She never liked blood and if she didn't have to make shure the wound was tended she would have fainted by now.

Approaching the counter Kitty said, "I kind of hurt myself with a knife, can I get a little bit of help." She began to feel slightly dizzy, not a good sign at all. She held her left hand with her right nervously. She should have been used to going to the hospital, but she still felt this way everytime. It was practically a normal thing for her, but why did she always have a horrible feeling in her gut when she came to a hospital?
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:54 am

What was happening:
Alisa was on a short lunch break because of working non stop all day. She decided to stop at the hospital for she wasn't hungry.

What she said:
Oh my goodness! Kitty, are you okay?

What work she did [Before]:
Cleaned tables
Took someones order
Droped off order at the kitchen
Took dirty dishes to kitchen
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:03 am

Kitty winced when she heard her name, old habits shure do die hard. Being at the hospital automatically made her more jumpy than usual and she couldn't see to relax much, although it was reassuring to her Alisa though. Alisa wasn't a doctor or a nurse here, a friend who wouldn't give her a shot or stiches. She attempted to smile; her efforts were surpressed by a stinging sensation that crawled up her arm from her knuckles. "Just a little sting," Kitty said attempting to hide her sudden urge to scream and faint on the spot. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:11 am

What she said:
"I'm good... Well I better be going back to work. I guess I'll see you. Be careful..."

What she did:
Waves while leaving and goes back to cafe

What work she did:
Took rag and cleaned tables
Takes customer to table
Recomends dish
Takes order to kitchen
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:05 pm

Miharu glanced up at Alisa while mixing up an order in a bowl, "So, what's new at the clinic?" She asked curiously. Miharu rarely is ever there. The reason? She gets sick to the stomach when she sees blood. But she was fine just listening about what happens over there.

Put orders on the counter
washed dishes
started on another order
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:47 pm

What she said:
"Well Kitty had a little accident..."

What work she did:
Cleaned tables
Recommended dish to customer
Brought order to kitchen
[No customers at the moment]
Moped the floor
Brought dirty dishes to kitchen
Cleaned dirty dishes
[More customers]
Takes customers to tables
Takes order
Delivers order to kitchen
Back to top Go down
hamy123
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
hamy123

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:50 pm

looks at orders
takes two clean bowls
starts mixing ingredients in the bowl
"Wow I can't believe I'm employee of the week"
look at picture of herself on the wall smiles
then returns to mixing and adding ingredients
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:02 pm

Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Were the only words that crossed Aiyo's mind. She sat upon her rather hard rolling chair, arms drooped, staring at the ceiling. Some might ask, a doctor with nothing to do, what about all that paper work and stuff? Wrong. Surprisingly she finished everything before noon, including cleaning her office (Which was quite rare), cleaned the bathroom (Which..... never mind), and anything else you could imagine. She let out a sad sigh. All of a sudden, she got up and opened the door. Yes, if she didn't have anything to do, she would go chat with some of her employee's, gossip a little, you know. Girl stuff.

Lately the number of employee's have been drastically increasing, which was good. She then spotted someone. Walking over, that someone was near one of her newest employee's Alisa. "Ah, hey. Is... everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:06 pm

Arden frowned as soon as she saw the small crowd gathering in the cafe. She walked closer, curious. The thing that caught her attention was a very pale Kitty, putting pressure on a blood-soaked rag on her left hand with her right. "Oh, Kitty!" she exclaimed. She sped up and looked at Aiyo. "What did you do?" She reached out for the makeshift bandage/torniquet, and pulled it back from Kitty's hand. "That cut is really deep," she said urgently. "You need stiches."
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:38 pm

Miharu put an order in the oven and looked over to the clinic.
"What exactly happened to Kitty?" she asked. It was proboly nothing, but she was curious, and Kitty had a rather large crowd around her.

Placed orders on the counter
Washed dishes
Started making another order
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:02 pm

The cloth that Kitty was holding on to was easily pulled off by Arden, like a knife through hot butter. A flow of air passed by it causing yet another stinging sensation up her arm. Kitty's response was a flinch and she felt more miserable when she saw the wound. It looked worse from the first time she saw the cut across her knuckles. "I cut myself with a kitchen knife," Kitty said trying to avoid looking at the bloody mess of her hand. "I covered it right away and came here."

Kitty placed her right hand on her forehead. Fatigue and dizziness were taking over her thoughts, she had trouble being able to determine what was infront of her. Nothing seemed better but closing her eyes and falling asleep, but if she did she'd probably faint as soon as she did.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:05 pm

Previously talking to Aiyo:
"I just had a moment off so I brought you some lunch. All paid for myself!"

What she did:
Gave Aiyo some stew and juice
Walked back to the cafe

What work she did:
Cleaned table
Brought customer to table
Recomended dish
Brought order to kitchen
Back to top Go down
hamy123
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
hamy123

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:52 pm

took dishes
"thanks"
put dishes in sink and washed them
then got a clean bowl and took an order
reads the order and started making it
smiled as she worked
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:45 pm

What work she did:
Cleaned a table
Took customer table she cleaned
Recomended dish
Took more customers to tables
Took orders
Brought orders to kitchen

What she said:
"Wow its busy, huh?"
Back to top Go down
hamy123
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
hamy123

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:54 pm

"sure is"
put orders on counter
and then reads more orders
gets a clean bowl
starts making more orders
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:32 pm

Arden cast a sideways glance at Aiyo. It wasn't her job to take care of adults; she was a pedatrician, after all. Aiyo should probably take care of Kitty...

But she was standing there with a big gash in her hand, and it didn't really matter who sewed it up, did it?

Without waiting for Aiyo's "ok," Arden motioned for a nurse to free up a room. "Geez, Kitty," she said. "You really messed up your hand."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:19 pm

What work she did:
Washed dirty dishes
Brought dish to customer
Took customer to seat
Washed table
Brought customer wrong drink(Everyone can't be perfect)
Brought correct drink to customer

What she said:
"Well that was embarassing..."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:26 pm

Any second Kitty probably would collapse. She was never good at staying conscience when she was hurt and she always wanted to throw up when she saw blood. Her head felt light not helping with her nausea at all. Due to her left fingertips falling asleep Kitty made a huge mistake and wiggled them to wake them up some. She bit her tounge trying to ease the pain caused by her foolishness. How come it was so easy for her to make situtations worse for herself?

"Yeah," Kitty said agreeing to Arden's statement. Or was it a question, she really couldn't pay attention to everything that her friend had said.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:28 am

What work she did:
Cleaned table
Brought customer to seat
Checked out because of late hour

Checked in because of early hour
Cleaned floor
Back to top Go down
hamy123
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
hamy123

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:31 pm

went over to the sink
washed some dirty dishes
got a clean bowl and started making the order
smile
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:55 pm

What work she did:
Cleaned table
brought customer to seat
took customer's order
Dropped off order at kitchen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next