Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uncle's Clinic [Introduction to Brit and Anna-OPEN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Uncle's Clinic [Introduction to Brit and Anna-OPEN] Badge

Uncle's Clinic [Introduction to Brit and Anna-OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Uncle's Clinic [Introduction to Brit and Anna-OPEN]   Uncle's Clinic [Introduction to Brit and Anna-OPEN] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:21 pm

"So this is it," sighed Britney as she flopped herself onto her uncle's couch. It was tattered and frayed, and there was the deep scent of smoke that penetrated her nostrils. "Mmmmm..." she exhaled. "Smells just like him, maybe I'll start smoking."

Brianna looked at her sister with a dumbfounded look, expressing her intentions in a clear way without words. It was as if her eyes were saying, "If you do that I will take it as my personal responsibility to kill you as your sister." The girls knew the danger of smoking, having completed medical school as well as the cancerous heap that was suffocating their uncle's lungs.

This reaction couldn't help but put a small devious smile on Britney's face. She always liked to mess with her slightly younger sister. Anything was worth seeing Anna's feathers all ruffled up in a fit of anger.

"You know we are watching this place temporarily for the time being," stated Anna thinking about their situation. "We should really look into purchasing or renting a small house. Anything that has a little more space than this office."

"Sure, sure," said Brit slightly uninterested. "We can do that later. We got to tell uncle's best friend about his situation though. We promised to do that first."
Back to top Go down

Uncle's Clinic [Introduction to Brit and Anna-OPEN]
Page 1 of 1