Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wondering...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards : Wondering... Nextmotm

Wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Wondering...   Wondering... EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:42 pm

Majestic but her hands behind her back. She sighed. She wondered of her future in Forget-Me-Not-Valley. She was back with her bestest friend, Crystal. She remebered how they met.

Flashback...

Majestic was relaxing by the beach. he eard screaming. She looked up and saw a girl falling from a cliff and about to enter the water. On the top of the cliff, she saw a person laughing. The girl hit the water. She was sinking. Majestic dived into the water and rescued the girl. Majestic cared for the girl until the girl had to start journeying again. The girl's name was Crystal. Majestic wondered if she'd see Crystal again. They had become best friends.

Majestic felt the wind blow. "What will be my future?" she asked herself. Crystal walked onto the beach. "Majestic, I was wondering where you were." Crystal said. "Oh hey Crystal." Majestic said.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/

Wondering...
Page 1 of 1