Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wondering [Frienship Event with Aiyo and Genna]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Wondering [Frienship Event with Aiyo and Genna] Bellnov

Wondering [Frienship Event with Aiyo and Genna] Empty
PostSubject: Wondering [Frienship Event with Aiyo and Genna]   Wondering [Frienship Event with Aiyo and Genna] EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:05 pm

Genna was going to the hot springs when she noticed the circus. She always wondered why they never had any members to do a circus. Genna tilted her head. "Hmm I wonder why." Genna thought. But will they ever have any circus workers one day? Her thought was probably a maybe or maybe even never. It was hard to predict the future if they are ever going to have any workers. But Genna will never work there, She was to busy with her shop called Pet World.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Wondering [Frienship Event with Aiyo and Genna] Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Wondering [Frienship Event with Aiyo and Genna]   Wondering [Frienship Event with Aiyo and Genna] EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:29 pm

Aiyo sighed as she looked up at the huge tent. She hasn't been at the circus in a long time. It was been... how many years? Again she sighed. Ever since the debut of her Clinic/Cafe, it has been busy for her, and steadily building. Aiyo knew no one worked there now, but someday she wished they would return so she could see the always amazing acts they gave. Then, noticed a familiar figure near the circus. It looked like Genna but she wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Wondering [Frienship Event with Aiyo and Genna]   Wondering [Frienship Event with Aiyo and Genna] EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:34 pm

Genna heard a few footsteps and moved her head to the side. "Was it Aiyo?" Genna thought. She was a little far away. Genna squinted. She took a few steps toward the person. "Aiyo!" Genna shouted smiling. She hasn't seen Aiyo since Genna heard she had chronic fatigue syndrome. She continued to smile chidishly also. She waved childishly so Aiyo can see her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Wondering [Frienship Event with Aiyo and Genna] Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Wondering [Frienship Event with Aiyo and Genna]   Wondering [Frienship Event with Aiyo and Genna] EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:47 pm

She saw Genna and smiled. "Genna!" In fact, she hasn't seen her since her surgery which went quite well. "How are you now Genna?" Aiyo wondered what Genna was doing here at the Circus. Did she have the same sudden urge to come here? She watched Genna waving at her and waved back. "What are you doing here?" She asked wondering.
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Wondering [Frienship Event with Aiyo and Genna]   Wondering [Frienship Event with Aiyo and Genna] EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:53 pm

Genna smiled. "i'm doing great! I feel like my old self again!" she said smiling. She looked at the circus. Of course she was going to the hot springs to relax. "Um, I'm here just to go to the hot springs and then something popped into my head why the circus has no members." Genna explained.

"Oh, hows your clinic going?" Genna asked. She wanted to know if anything intresting happened since after her surgery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wondering [Frienship Event with Aiyo and Genna]   Wondering [Frienship Event with Aiyo and Genna] Empty

Back to top Go down

Wondering [Frienship Event with Aiyo and Genna]
Page 1 of 1