Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arving to a new home

Go down 
+2
Aiyo
afsangel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Arving to a new home Afsangelaward-4

Arving to a new home Empty
PostSubject: Arving to a new home   Arving to a new home EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:17 pm

Ian got off the boat with his luggage. he breathed in the fresh tropical island air. He loved calm places. and he heard sunshine island was a good place for beauitful and calm places. It would help his painting alot. Every girl he passe don the beach marvled at him. he got up on a hight vagenst cliff and took out his canvas, water colors, and paint brush. it was eveing and he was a bit tierd, but he wanted to paint the sunset before turning in.

Last edited by afsangel on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Arving to a new home Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Arving to a new home   Arving to a new home EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:20 pm

Renny's ears perked up as he saw someone he didn't know get off a boat. All hyper, he ran straight to the person, sending sand in the air. "Renny! Where are you going now?" Aiyo groaned. She followed Renny up a cliff and spotted a guy with a canvas, with water colors of all shades. Renny barked as he stood behind the guy.
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Arving to a new home   Arving to a new home EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:24 pm

Ian turned and looked at the dog. he smiled and rubbed his head. "ehy there boy." she said in a gentle voice. "are you lost?" "were's you're owner?" a gentle smiled appeared on his handsom face. she chuckled at the dog's enthusiam. he loved animals. and he felt so fresh and new on this island. a fresh start.

Last edited by afsangel on Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Arving to a new home Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Arving to a new home   Arving to a new home EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:27 pm

Genna ran as fast as she could until she saw Aiyo and some guy she never met. "Aiyo!" Genna shouted. She ran to the small group and had a smile on her face. "Hello new guy. I"m Genna. Nice to meet you!" Genna said introducing herself. Katherine came rushing after her. "Ugh, Genna can you be a bit slower next time?" Katherine asked. "again a new people, I'm Katherine." Katherine introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Arving to a new home   Arving to a new home EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:30 pm

Ian looked at the thre girls standing before him. she smiled. "by what do i owe the pleasure of meeting such lovley ladies?" he asked. he continued to scratch Renny. the wind blew through his orange hair. and he painted some strokes on his canvas. 'It's so nice to be welcome here." he said in his kind voice.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: Arving to a new home   Arving to a new home EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:33 pm

Aiyo blushed oh so very slightly as the wind blew the guy's hair. He had a handsome face and very desiring personality. Genna yelled out her name as she spun to see Genna and another girl behind her. "Hey Genna, and... a new girl." Aiyo waved. The girl introduced herself as Katherine. "Hello, katherine, pleasure to meet you." Aiyo said. Aiyo turned to the guy a bit dazed but said "I'm Aiyo, whats your name? Ah, and this is Renny." She pointed at the Shiba Inu who continued to sniff the strangers hand.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Arving to a new home   Arving to a new home EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:36 pm

"Sorry for my annoying little sister for running to fast." Katherine said. "Hey! You gotta watch what your saying!" Genna yelled at her sister. Katherine gave her sister a nuggie which mest up Genna's hair. "why do I hate nuggies so much?" Genna thought. "Yes, people are friendly here. You'll enjoy your stay here!" Genna said happily. Katherine rolled her eyes just to be funny.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Arving to a new home   Arving to a new home EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:36 pm

Ian laughed. 'i'm Ian." he said closing his eyes and smiling. "i love your dog." "he's so sweet." Ian kissed aiyo's hand." "pleasure to meet you, miss ayio." he said poiletly. "i hope we'll be seeing more of eachother." he turned to the two other girls. "same goes for you two." he painted some more strokes on his canvas, looking at the sunset. his expression was so intense and concintrated.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: Arving to a new home   Arving to a new home EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:54 pm

Aiyo got beet red and started swaying as she said dreamingly "Nice to meet you Ian." Renny barked in protest, he wanted to be pet more. Aiyo looked at the canvas and compared it to the sunset. "Its really beautiful." She commented. Aiyo turned to smile at all of the people here and looked down the cliff watching the waves crash.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Arving to a new home   Arving to a new home EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:57 pm

Ian smiled. 'thanks." he said withouth looking at her. "i love paitning." "that's why i came here to sunshine island.' "i was told it's really beautiful here." he chuckled. "i guess the tourists do not lie." she smirked jokeingly. her rubbed renny's ears again. "hmm, perhaps i should get a dog." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: Arving to a new home   Arving to a new home EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:06 am

"you should, everyone needs a best friend." *walks up to the pair* "hi there i'm ciera." *smiles politley*
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Arving to a new home Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Arving to a new home   Arving to a new home EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:07 am

Arden, who had been sketching from underneath one of the umbrellas at the beach, chuckled as she saw girls flocking around a new guy. Getting up, she decided to see what all the commotion was about.

Climbing up the cliff and waving hello to her friends that she saw up there (laughing inwardly), she finally turned her gaze to the new boy, who looked a tiny bit overwhelmed, but amused, mostly.

Instantly, Arden was...unimpressed. He's what all the fuss is about? Hmm... Sure, the new guy was cute...but no guy could make her degrade herself to the point of panting, drooling girliness. She crossed her arms over her chest and forced out a smile. I'll bet he's arrogant, too. Pretty people usually are.

Of course, she couldn't judge him until he actually opened his mouth...and then, it was open season.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Arving to a new home   Arving to a new home EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:56 am

He looked up at the other girls. 'nice to meet you miss ceria." he said smiling sweetly. and then he turned to arden. he smiled gently and arden. "hello, what is your name?" he asked. He was a bit overwhelmed with all the girls crowding around him, but he kept his compoursre. Then, kazu ran up. "ah! hi Ian!" she said smiling. Ian stood up. "Miss Kazu!" he said happily shaking her hand. "so nice to finally meet you." :likewise!" kazu said happily.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: Arving to a new home   Arving to a new home EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:44 am

*takes out photo* where ARE those two!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Arving to a new home   Arving to a new home EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:51 pm

Arden, still maintaining a smile, answered, "My name is Arden. Nice to meet you." She then turned to Kazumi, and her smile intensified. "Kazu! Hi!" Her face lit up, like it always did when she saw one of her friends. The wind was blowing the blonde ringlets of hair off of her heart-shaped face as she started to walk over to Kazumi, arms still crossed over her chest.

"How do you two know each other?" she asked the two, pulling her hair over one shoulder.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Arving to a new home   Arving to a new home EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:15 pm

"i'm the one who invited him here~: kazu said pointing to herself. Ian took kazu's hand and kissed it. "and thank you fo that, miss." he said smiling. kazu blushed a tiny but. "oh...thanks." she said. "well anyway, i'll help you find where you need to go!" kazu said. "thank you." Ian smiled. he kissed arden's hand. "My My, what a lovley lady, i hope to meet you again soon."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Arving to a new home   Arving to a new home EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:18 pm

Arden smiled sweetly before taking her hand back. "My, my, don't you know flattery gets you nowhere?" she said. "And as for meeting again, you can count on it," she said, brushing her hair out of her eyes with the hand that Ian had kissed. "It's too small a town to hide from anybody." Looking out over the cliff and turning her back to the crowd, she continued, "It's a pro and a con in itself. It's such a close-knit community, but...that's the problem. You're so close to everybody that when someone messes up, it affects the entire village. Someone stabs you in the back, and it hurts that much more." She closed her mouth, face flushing, as she wrapped her arms tightly around herself.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Arving to a new home   Arving to a new home EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:24 pm

kazu looked at her friend. "well, i'll be seeing you." she said softly and turned and left. Ian looked up at her. a serious look engraved on his face. "close, huh?" he asked. a sly smile crept on his face. "don't worry, i won't have any trouble.' there was a gleam of naughtyness in his gentle eyes. "i know how you feel though." he said. the gleam and smile vansihed as fast as it had come.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Arving to a new home   Arving to a new home EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:27 pm

Arden followed Kazu's lead and, nodding her goodbyes to everyone, walked down off of the small cliff, trying to prevent her midn from wandering by concentrating deeply on something that she was working on at that moment...her "portfolio." She was planning on going into the caves later that day, to draw some of the ore and gems there. Who knew that something so beautiful could be in something so...so...ugly?

She arrived back on the beach, right next to her towel under the umbrella, and picked up her sketchbook again. But she was finding it hard to concentrate on the scene she was supposed to be drawing...
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Arving to a new home   Arving to a new home EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:31 pm

Ian let out a sigh. "i'm tierd." "i should probably unpack at the hotel." he said. He packed up his canvas and smiled at all the young girls surrounding him. "goodbye, it was nice meeting you all." he said. he closed his eyes and smiled. "See you all later." he grabbe dhis suitcases and started down the path.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Arving to a new home   Arving to a new home EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:29 pm

"ah wait! do you know where the hotel is?" Genna shouted.
"It's ok, he's pretty tall so I guess he can find the hotel." Katherine said sarcaststicly.
"Very funny." Genna said while rolling her eyes.
The sisters watched Ian walk to the path.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Arving to a new home   Arving to a new home EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:19 pm

Ian waved as he walked away. He though about what Arden had said. about the town and the people. it remninded him of a book he once read. He cheked into the hotel and unpacked his things. He wondered if his secrets were going to out in the town too. he pulled open a suitcase shaped like a voilin. he opened it and ran his fingers down the beautiful cheery wood intrument. he smiled at it before putting it away, and finaly turned in for the night.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Arving to a new home Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Arving to a new home   Arving to a new home EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:12 am

*smiles while running**thinks:ohh..my lunch is gonna be a great one**stops,she saws a boy then comes near*are you new here too?*smiles*you must be..right?are yopu heading to the hotel?
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Arving to a new home   Arving to a new home EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:31 am

Ian sropped to look at the girl. "hello." he said in his velvet voice. "and who might you be?" "yes, i'm heading down the the hotel." "i take it you are to?" he closed his eyes and smiled. "shall we walk together then, miss?" he asked politely sticking out his hand. "i'm ian, by the way." "it's a pleasure to meet you, miss."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Arving to a new home Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Arving to a new home   Arving to a new home EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:55 am

"i'm fine.."*snobs*yes i am heading towards hotel..mister..*smiles*and ahem...i have a name so don't call me miss...i am roan field..just a traveling girl with her dreams..and who are you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arving to a new home   Arving to a new home Empty

Back to top Go down

Arving to a new home
Page 1 of 1