Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to your new home, Cade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Welcome to your new home, Cade Afsangelaward-4

Welcome to your new home, Cade Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to your new home, Cade   Welcome to your new home, Cade EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:36 pm

"Um, I'd like to get a cow." Kazumi said smiling. This was her first time doing this, although she had seen her father do it many a time. She was going to name this new cow after her mother, Cadence--Cade for short. "That's all." Kazu put some loose strands of hair back behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Welcome to your new home, Cade Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, Cade   Welcome to your new home, Cade EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:44 pm

Genna was busy helping to feed animals that were hungry of course but soon a customer came is asking for a cow. "Yes ma'am, Please wait a moment," Genna said answering the the customer. Noe she had to get to where the cows were. She had a heck of a lot of them, enough for 10 farmers to buy. She petted the cow that she was going to give to the customer. "Wait here," Genna whispered. She walked back to the customer and asked "Would you like to buy fodder and help you bring it to your farm?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, Cade   Welcome to your new home, Cade EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:48 pm

"Um, yes please." Kazu said smiling. "Cade, by the way. The cow's name is going to be Cade." She had really never met this girl personally, but she had seen her around town. "Um, it's Genna, right?" Kazu asked. "It's very nice to meet you, and to do buisness with you as well."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, Cade   Welcome to your new home, Cade EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:53 pm

"You can follow me to where your new cow is going to be," Genna suggested. She never really met this girl before, but she saw her around a lot of places. It was stranger to her that you know the person but not their name "Yes," Genna answered her question. She smiled, She liked meeting people and befriending them. She was sort of like a social butterfly or something.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, Cade   Welcome to your new home, Cade EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:01 pm

Kazu nodded and followe genna. "I'm Kazumi, by the way. It's very nice to officaly meet you, Genna." Kazu gave a smile. "I'll back here every so often to buy more animals, kay?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, Cade   Welcome to your new home, Cade EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:05 pm

"It's very nice meeting you to Kazumi" Genna said smiling at her new friend while walking to where the cows were. She cautiously got the rope and gently tied it around the cows head. "That would be an honor," She replied. She was happy she got new customers that were farmers or citizens that wanted pets. Either way, These animals needed to be bout or adopted by people as well. She couldn't keep all of them.

"Well lets get this cow to your farm then,"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, Cade   Welcome to your new home, Cade EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:10 pm

Kazu nodded and handed Genna the 200G she owed her. "Thank you very much for helping me." Kazu said smiling. "But my home is in the next town, I couldn't make you walk all the way there! I'll take care of it, I've handled animals many times." Kazu offered Genna a smile.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, Cade   Welcome to your new home, Cade EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:13 pm

Genna got her money and put in her pocket. she was going to put this in her bank account later or after work. "Ok then," She said agreeing with Kazumi. She said she handled animals before. Genna nodded and waved goodbye. "Have a nice day!" She said waving.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, Cade   Welcome to your new home, Cade EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:15 pm

"G'bye!" Kazu smiled and waved to genna as she walked out with her new cow. "Alright Cade." She whispered to the animal. "Let's go to your new home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, Cade   Welcome to your new home, Cade Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to your new home, Cade
Page 1 of 1