Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking)

Go down 
+4
Eternal Silence
Kritten
35bell
Ichigo183
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking)   Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:13 am

it will take longer because hes from mineral town so he will come to the valley on his days off
and u wll need the GBA game More friends of Mineral Town or Friends of Mineral Town
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

PostSubject: Re: Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking)   Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:12 am

it will take longer because hes from mineral town
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking)   Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:51 am

im not actually sure,but,it will take about 6 years in the game maybe to marry a mineral town guy but,for the valley guys it will be less
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking)   Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:35 pm

Think about it this way: For the men in the Valley (like Marlin or Rock, for example), you can see them and give them a gift every single day of the week. For the men from Mineral Town, you can only see them and give them a gift one time a week. So, the men from the Valley's heart rate will increase 6x faster than the ones from Mineral Town.

So, it might take anywhere from 4 to 6 years to get their heart level to Red, depending on the gifts that you give them.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Ichigo183
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ichigo183

Female Number of posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking)   Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:38 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh by the way, how can you make sure the color of your childs hair is the one you want?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Awards : Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking)   Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:39 pm

All the different men have different-looking kids. The only way to get a random-graphic child is to marry Skye or one of the Mineral Town men.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo183
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ichigo183

PostSubject: Re: Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking)   Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:52 pm

Can I save it before it happens?
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking)   Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 pm

You can save before the day of the birth. Because after your baby is born, the game skips 3 years.
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Ichigo183
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ichigo183

PostSubject: Re: Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking)   Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:17 am

I finally did the yellow heart event!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking)   Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:35 am

your almost at red heart!
Back to top Go down
Ichigo183
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ichigo183

PostSubject: Re: Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking)   Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:15 pm

is there also and orange heart event? And on the spring thanksgiving thing Skye gave meh cookies! XD
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking)   Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:31 pm

Cookies are ALWAYS a good thing. ;]

There isn't an orange heart event; the last heart event is the Yellow event. The only thing that comes with an orange heart is the availability of the Blue Feather at Karen's Supermarket. You have to wait until you meet all the marriage requirements until you can give it to him, though!
Back to top Go down
Ichigo183
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ichigo183

PostSubject: Re: Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking)   Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:01 pm

what are the marrage requierments and why wont my dog god into her house!? Mad
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Cooking :P   Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:06 pm

requirments:

Get big bed
have your house upgraded the 2nd time
get the person you want to be with at red heart
have the kitchen
have at least 60 sprites

ther dog never goes in it's house
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Ichigo183
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ichigo183

PostSubject: Re: Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking)   Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:11 pm

Ugh! I have everything except for the red heart and 60 sprites! NOOOOOO! I only have 37!!!! Anyway to get them fatser?
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking)   Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:45 am

there is a cheat code for action replay but,that kinda ruins the whole game!
you should try to get all the sprites by yourself
Back to top Go down
Ichigo183
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ichigo183

PostSubject: Re: Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking)   Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:51 am

oh that sucks
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking)   Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:54 am

Yea ,it took me about till the 5th year in the game to get all 60 sprites.maybe you should look at all the sprites see the ones you have and look through all the ones you dont have and pick out the easy ones and try to get them,I did it this way ^^ maybe it will help
Back to top Go down
Ichigo183
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ichigo183

PostSubject: Re: Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking)   Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:15 am

which ones are easy to get?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking)   Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:17 am

Spoiler:

That should help! ^^
Back to top Go down
Ichigo183
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ichigo183

PostSubject: Re: Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking)   Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:48 pm

OMG! Thank you!!!!!
I got Skye's heart to red but I need 20 more sprites!
Sad
Also,
I woke up one morning and I was going to water my crops, I had onions plants and taing up for of the spots was a super huge onion! :O
I was like o.0
Then Thomas came and said I might need help, so he called some harvest sprites and they took it away?
Another thing, on the beach it a boat, can I get on it?
XD
Back to top Go down
Ichigo183
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ichigo183

PostSubject: Re: Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking)   Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:58 pm

Also the path leading to Mineral Town I can't get past 'cause a Sprite wont let me go, why?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking)   Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:53 pm

The giant crop is a random event, I believe. It's nothing to worry about; the onion that you harvested is worth more than a regular onion, so you should get some more money from it.

About the boat on the beach--- you can get on it, but not unless you buy the Island from Thomas, first. This is pretty hard to get--- the first day of the season after you earn at least 1,000,000,000G, Thomas will come to your door in the morning and ask if you want to buy the island house for that price. If you agree, and pay for it, you'll be able to ride the boat to the island.

The trail to Mineral Town is unavailable to you. You will never be able to cross it, because the sprite will never let you go.

((Quick reminder, please don't double post in the future. ^^))
Back to top Go down
Ichigo183
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Ichigo183

PostSubject: Re: Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking)   Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:53 pm

Okay do I need that Island? ANd will the sprite ever let me go?
ANd im trying to get Tep but it wont work....
sorry
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Cooking :P   Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:55 pm

you don't really needthe island. It's optinal. and the sprite will never let you go. you can never go to mineral town.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking)   Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Feather/Marriage/Starry Night (split from Cooking)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next