Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.)

Go down 
+2
Louisa
Kritten
6 posters

Was this scary?
YESSS!!!!
Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.) Vote_lcap50%Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.) Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Yep.
Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.) Vote_lcap17%Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.) Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Kind of.
Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.) Vote_lcap33%Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.) Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
No way.
Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.) Vote_lcap0%Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.) Badge

Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.) Empty
PostSubject: Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.)   Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.) EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 7:34 pm

Before you read this it is important that you understand that this is what scares me the most and is scary. It involes a stalker-guy in it and bad things happen to me. This never actually happened! If you get scared really easily don't read this! I don't want you to have nightmares or anything like that. I don't care if you use it at all for scary stories to tell your friends. Just be warned, I did not make you read this. It's your choice...

Tears of Blood

The snow crunched under my feet as I walked. More gently fell to the ground and piqued me. I wanted to spin around and let my worries go as a little girl would do. As I looked up at the gray melancholy sky I was happy that it was my birthday, but disappointed because I had to walk home from the other side of the Frisbee Golf Course. It was in December and it was cold out. I slowly continued to my house. I was dying from anxiety. I really wanted to spin around. I then checked to see if anyone was around. The coast was clear, one time wouldn’t hurt. I set down my bag and took off my coat. The sudden coldness I felt encouraged me to put my coat back on, however, I ignored that and started to spin. I felt I was in heaven as I spun. Ecstasy poured out of me, I felt truly happy. I soon got tired of spinning and I decided to stop. My nose was red, yet I felt warm. The big breath I let out you could see in the air.
“You should wear a coat in this weather,” a voice said behind me. I spun around and found the stranger closer than I thought.
“Hello sir,” I said with a smile. I bent down to grab my coat, but he grabbed my shoulder and stopped me.
“Umm…, excuse me sir, but I need to get my stuff,” I told the mysterious figure. I moved my arm slightly, but then he hugged me.
The man then told me in a very hushed voice, “Hello Kristin. I’ve been watching you and I want something from you.”
Panic filled my face. “Let me go please,” I pleaded.
“I’m going to get it. After that—Well, I think I’m going to keep it a surprise,” he whispered into my ear.
“Who, who are you?” I questioned him.
“It does not matter,” he laughed, “You’ll be dead in a little while.”
He then took out a knife then led me into a bunch of trees. He then raped me, it seemed he did that forever. He then gagged me.
He said, “Now that I’ve had my fun time for some more.”
The man took the blade of his knife and cut right under my eyes. As tears rolled down my cheeks they turned blood red as they hit my hands. I cannot remember anything after that. Darkness consumed my mind then. All I know is that I have not woken up yet. I wonder if I ever will.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Louisa

Female Number of posts : 103
Roleplay Name : Katie

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.)   Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.) EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 7:39 pm

Woah, Nice?
I love scary stories. Though I don't have any of my own to share.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.) Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.)   Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.) EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 7:47 pm

eeeeeeewwwwwwww that was a good strong but eeeeewwwww some parts were gross!
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.)   Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.) EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 1:15 am

I warned you at the beginnig. This is the edited version too.
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards : Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.) Foxtail-1

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.)   Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:43 am

whoa it was a bit disgusting at some parts but i still like it :]
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.)   Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:44 am

I'm glad you think so. ^^
I tried really hard to creep my teacher out. She wrote scary as a comment. ^^
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.)   Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:52 am

Hahaha
thats what the teacher gets for being so strict to us Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.)   Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:12 am

Our assinment was to write a story on what scares us the most, so I didn't hesitate one bit. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.)   Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:29 am

hahahaha ;P
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.) Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.)   Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:31 am

Wow- i find this really awesome story all the way on the back page!!!! Haha, my friends think its weird that I like creepy stuff like this but I really do love it! Awesome!!!! Stalkers are scary but my worst fear *gulp* is so stupid im not even going to say it out loud!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.) Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.)   Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:01 am

wow..good one..although because of this..i can't read it all..it creeps me..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.)   Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tears of Blood (A creepy story perfect for Halloween.)
Page 1 of 1