Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have conquered my fear of all time!

Go down 
+4
clairexcliff
Eternal Silence
MoNkEy!!
35bell
8 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : I have conquered my fear of all time! Bellnov

I have conquered my fear of all time! Empty
PostSubject: I have conquered my fear of all time!   I have conquered my fear of all time! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:54 am

I have finally conquered my fear! >8D Take that deep end pool! >8D
Yes i was scared of the deep end T.T *Covers face with a paper bag* But now I'm not scared. yess! XD Thanks to one of my friends who doesn't go on here.

Story:
Um I was about 8 ;] and i was friends with some rich person (Who is a brat D8<) and they had an all deep end pool. So I stayed n the stairs for awhile until I wanted to be like everyone else XD. So i went into the middle of the pool and I drowned O.O But luckily I was smart and I swam back to the stairs. My friend said (the brat. She doesn't go on here) she was laughing like crazy when I drowned. T^T good thing I 'm not friends with her anymore 8D.

When I said the friend who help me, it wasn't the brat it was another friend. XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

PostSubject: Re: I have conquered my fear of all time!   I have conquered my fear of all time! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:59 am

YAY! the conquering of the fear!i cant really swim above the deep end or go to the bottom of it.but YAY for u!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : I have conquered my fear of all time! Esaward

PostSubject: Re: I have conquered my fear of all time!   I have conquered my fear of all time! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:00 am

I know plenty of people who don't like the deep end. My neighbor was little, and his cousin pushed him in, and my neighbor hit his head on the side as he fell in. It's a perfectly reasonable fear---

But I'm happy that you got over it! 8D
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : I have conquered my fear of all time! Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: I have conquered my fear of all time!   I have conquered my fear of all time! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:58 am

that's great!!conquering a fear means ur strong!!
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : I have conquered my fear of all time! Badge

PostSubject: Re: I have conquered my fear of all time!   I have conquered my fear of all time! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:15 am

I had no choice, but to go in the deep in. I still don't, my brother's pick me up an throw me in. I like the deep end though.

Good thing you got over your fears. That's one less think that'll hold you back in life.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : I have conquered my fear of all time! Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: I have conquered my fear of all time!   I have conquered my fear of all time! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:09 pm

i dubn like it either T.T i can only gp up to 5 ft. anyway, here's my story

When i was little, we used to always go to this one rec center. It had a big indoor pool with shallow water and a play thing for da kids, then a pool on the other side. (there was more to that, like hot tubs en such, but they arn't important to the story) Well at the time, i went to this one day care center. it was something french that i can say but not spell. But translated into english, it said 'little red riding hood.' no joke. Anyway, i thought i saw somebody that went to that same day care as me in the deep end. And at the time i couldn't swim (i still really can't, otherwise i'd be able to tred water) so i wondered awya from my parents and sat down on the edge of the pool and grabbed a hold of the handle bars so i wouldn't fall in. but low and behold, i feel in anyway. Still don't know to this day how. so anyway, i fell in and i was drowning. then i died.so tragic, ok no, sorry. anyway i could press my feet up agenst the side of the pool, but that was it. And i couldn't call for help. It was then a felt an arm reach down and grab mine. he yanked me right out of the water. It was a man, and he's like 'are you ok?" and i'm like 'ya' some conversation like that. And then my parents and babay brother (who is not such a baby anymore) can running over. it was a miricle i was saved by that man. and he's the punch line, none of the life gaurds ever saw me! >< all i can say was god was lookin' out for me that day~
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: I have conquered my fear of all time!   I have conquered my fear of all time! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:28 am

way the go for the Fear Conquerors!!
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

PostSubject: Re: I have conquered my fear of all time!   I have conquered my fear of all time! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:12 pm

thats great
i was scared of the deep
end for a while but when i actually went over ther
it was fun but i was still scared so i just hung on to the end
of the rail thing or the edge but now im like diveing like crazy
and it is sooo fun
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: I have conquered my fear of all time!   I have conquered my fear of all time! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:36 am

i conquered my fear of Heights..!hooray for me..
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: I have conquered my fear of all time!   I have conquered my fear of all time! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:22 pm

Hahaha, if ya feel scared still, I'm jump in and save ya.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : I have conquered my fear of all time! Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: I have conquered my fear of all time!   I have conquered my fear of all time! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:29 pm

lol I use the floatie! XD No savin me! >8D Beware of the floatie! XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: I have conquered my fear of all time!   I have conquered my fear of all time! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:45 am

justice wrote:
Hahaha, if ya feel scared still, I'm jump in and save ya.

save me..will ya XD..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have conquered my fear of all time!   I have conquered my fear of all time! Empty

Back to top Go down

I have conquered my fear of all time!
Page 1 of 1