Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm having a really hard time with this...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : I'm having a really hard time with this... Esaward

I'm having a really hard time with this... Empty
PostSubject: I'm having a really hard time with this...   I'm having a really hard time with this... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:59 am

LAKJFLDHFSDJFH.

I don't like food. That's... pretty much it. I do not like food.

I eat when people put me under a microscope, sure. I'd rather swallow voluntarily than have 'em shove it down my throat. But...sheesh. I have such a bad self-esteem. :/

I eat apples a lot. And fruits, and stuff. But I'm still losing weight. I've cut back my gym time...but I don't like eating food. And that frustrates me.

And there's a lot of other bad stuff going on in my life right now... for example, my friend died two weeks ago, and I'm having a really hard time with that. My friends are completely shutting me out. Instead of emotionally eating, I don't eat when I'm stressed. I'd rather run.

I've had a horrible self-esteem for most of my life. And when cruel kids at school call you fat to your face... it doesn't exactly help. I don't think I'm nessecarily fat, though... even size six jeans are too big on me. I'm not exactly a twig, but I'm not fat, in my opinion. I'm normal. but when people tell me I'm fat, or start comparing me to these beautiful women, or I start comparing myself to beautiful women... it's bad.

I don't know why I'm posting this. I'm just so frustrated and stressed out and ARGH.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards : I'm having a really hard time with this... Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re:Hard Time   I'm having a really hard time with this... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:40 am

In my next message will explain everything.

Last edited by Midnight Wolf on Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards : I'm having a really hard time with this... Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re:Hard Time   I'm having a really hard time with this... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:45 am

Take your time to calm down and ignore what other people say. Eat more things than fruit. Eat meat or chicken or something. You need to take care of your health. Be confident of yourself. Thinking about your friend's death is going to hold you back from the future. It's depressing losing someone you care about. Your friend wants you to move on further in your life. Take your time and think about these words I am telling you.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm having a really hard time with this...   I'm having a really hard time with this... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm having a really hard time with this...
Page 1 of 1